Menu
Affinity Credit Solutions Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Affinity Credit Solutions
reviews & complaints

www.affinitycredit.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Affinity Credit Solutions Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Affinity Credit Solutions at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Affinity Credit Solutions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Affinity Credit Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Affinity Credit Solutions reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Affinity Credit Solutions reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affinity Credit Solutions So, I got a call from Affinity Credit Solutions and they were all like "you gotta pay your debt by the end of the day or your credit score is

So, I got a call from Affinity Credit Solutions and they were all like "you gotta pay your debt by the end of the day or your credit score is gonna be screwed". They said they'd send me an email with payment deets, but I never got it. I guess they let their peeps go home early 'cause I called way before closing and nobody picked up or replied to my messages.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affinity Credit Solutions This credit company put some money I owed on my credit reports without telling me

This credit company put some money I owed on my credit reports without telling me. Affinity Credit never reached out to me either. Another collection company, *** from ***, was told twice in writing and twice in conversations that I disputed this claim. I asked for recordings of the conversations with the creditor, but they haven't given them to me yet.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affinity Credit Solutions I got a call from Affinity Credit Solutions, telling me to pay up by e-transfer that day or else my credit would be ruined

I got a call from Affinity Credit Solutions, telling me to pay up by e-transfer that day or else my credit would be ruined. I decided to contact the creditor, *** directly and deal with them instead. Affinity was asking for more than four times the amount I owed, and they were making threats. On December 8th, I received another final demand from them. I told them that I was already dealing with *** directly and to stop threatening me. But within an hour, I got another email from them saying that they didn't know about any arrangement, and that the debt had been registered against my credit bureau until 2027. On December 3rd, they had already confirmed that I was dealing with *** directly. Their actions are causing me to lose my credit. The person at Affinity who was involved is

Hide full review

Is Affinity Credit Solutions legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Affinity Credit Solutions as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Affinity Credit Solutions stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Affinity Credit Solutions should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Affinity Credit Solutions earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Affinity Credit Solutions achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Affinity Credit Solutions. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Affinity Credit Solutions's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Affinitycredit.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Affinity Credit Solutions website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Affinitycredit.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Affinitycredit.ca has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The affinitycredit.ca may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Affinity Credit Solutions protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Affinity Credit Solutions Customer Reviews Overview

Affinity Credit Solutions is a reputable credit repair company that has received positive reviews from its clients. Many customers have praised the company for its excellent customer service and the effectiveness of its credit repair services. The company's team of experts is knowledgeable and professional, and they work diligently to help clients improve their credit scores.

Clients have reported that Affinity Credit Solutions has helped them remove negative items from their credit reports, such as late payments, collections, and charge-offs. The company also provides credit counseling services to help clients understand their credit reports and improve their financial habits.

Affinity Credit Solutions has a user-friendly website that provides clients with easy access to their credit reports and scores. The company also offers a money-back guarantee, which gives clients peace of mind knowing that they will receive a refund if they are not satisfied with the results.

Overall, Affinity Credit Solutions is a reliable credit repair company that has helped many clients improve their credit scores and achieve their financial goals. If you are looking for a reputable credit repair company, Affinity Credit Solutions is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Affinity Credit Solutions contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Affinity Credit Solutions?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affinity Credit Solutions Customer Service. Initial Affinity Credit Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Affinity Credit Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Affinity Credit Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Affinity Credit Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.