Menu
Merchant Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Merchant Services
reviews & complaints

www.merchantsvcs.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 15 Reviews

Merchant Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Merchant Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Merchant Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Merchant Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Merchant Services reviews & complaints 15

Filter reviews by rating
13 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Merchant Services reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services They called me up and said they weren't selling anything, but then they started talking about how much I was paying in fees

They called me up and said they weren't selling anything, but then they started talking about how much I was paying in fees. I thought it was weird, but I sent them my statement anyway. Turns out it was just a trick to get me to sign up for their services. Not cool.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services this company keeps calling my biz saying i got overcharged when they aint even my credit card processor

this company keeps calling my biz saying i got overcharged when they aint even my credit card processor. i told them to stop calling but they just hang up on me. so annoying.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services this company keeps calling me even tho i said no thanks and to stop calling

this company keeps calling me even tho i said no thanks and to stop calling. they call like twice a week from numbers in my area. i dont want their stuff.

Hide full review

Is Merchant Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Merchant Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Merchant Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Merchant Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Merchant Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Merchant Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Merchant Services has claimed the domain name for merchantsvcs.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Our scan shows Merchant Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the merchantsvcs.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We detected that merchantsvcs.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • Merchant Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Merchant Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services I was told by the agent that my credit card fees would only be 1.2%, but they ended up charging me over 3% plus a service fee

I was told by the agent that my credit card fees would only be 1.2%, but they ended up charging me over 3% plus a service fee. I called the agent and he said I would get a refund, but it's been over a month and I'm still being charged over 3%.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services I got a call from "***" and they said we got charged too much for merchant services in November

I got a call from "***" and they said we got charged too much for merchant services in November. I sent them a statement and then I saw my mistake. My QuickBooks person said everything is good with our merchant account. This is a scam.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services This compny dont know how to take no for a answer

This compny dont know how to take no for a answer. They call all week long 50 times a day. I have ask to be removed but they still call. They dont know what no means. I run a business and dont have time for it. These people must not have anything better to do than bother people. I wish there was a way I could leave them a zero.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services My contract with Merchant Services ended after three years, and I sent in the paperwork to cancel before the deadline

My contract with Merchant Services ended after three years, and I sent in the paperwork to cancel before the deadline. But three months later, they're still charging me and I can't get a hold of them on the phone. I had to stop payment at the bank, so I want to warn other businesses considering using them.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services this company is a scam

this company is a scam. they called me from a number ending in ***. the person who called didn't even know the name of their own company or our company. they were asking for my november totals. don't answer their calls or give them any information. they will lie, cheat, and scam you. beware of this total scam.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services I get lots of calls from these guys, like every day

I get lots of calls from these guys, like every day. They keep calling me even though I said I don't want their stuff. I'm in *** and they don't seem to care. Some of them just hang up when I say I'm not interested. One lady said she saw my request to be taken off the list but it takes a while. That's not true, it hasn't happened yet. These guys are just the worst.

D

Merchant Services This company called us on 3/9

This company called us on 3/9. They used tricky business practices to misrepresent themselves as our processor. Once their field sale (Ann F) showed up the following day 3/9. Ann tried to again misrepresent herself as our bank/processor. When I got my account manager on the phone her story changed. She became mad and rude when confronted with the fact that her/ her company had misrepresented themselves. I previously had been in the merchant industry and knew she was lying to get our account. AVOID THIS COMPANY, IF THEY LIE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE WHAT WILL THEY DO IF THEY LOCK YOU INTO A CONTRACT.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services These guys won't stop calling me!

These guys won't stop calling me! I'm getting like 3 or 4 calls a day from them, asking me to use their service. I keep telling them we don't take credit cards and won't ever, but they won't listen. It's been going on for weeks now and it's such a waste of my time. It's always the same lady calling too. I wouldn't give them a single penny, I don't trust them. And who thinks that pestering someone all day is a good way to get them to use your service? They must be a little slow in the head. I wish I could give them zero stars.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services This company is a fraud and should have been closed long time ago

This company is a fraud and should have been closed long time ago. In 2005, I was cheated by their sales rep who promised me a 2% service fee for credit card use. They kept their promise for a few months, but then suddenly charged me over $400 for their service. I tried to contact the sales rep and their person in charge, but they were hiding. I immediately disconnected my connection to them to minimize the damage. They tried to collect more money and sent me collection letters and annoying phone calls. This company shouldn't be in business. I just found out they still exist!

V

Merchant Services This company is the worst

This company is the worst. They call us every day, many times a day from different phone numbers asking the same questions and not taking no for an answer. Last time I told them to never call back again and to take us off their list (I asked them to take us off their Call List many times, they don't listen). With their aggressive sales tactics and disregard to listen to what we request, our business can't trust them. We don't have time for their harassing behavior, they interrupt our business. Please take us off your call list now.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services They called us up, acting like they were our processor already and said they charged us too much by mistake

They called us up, acting like they were our processor already and said they charged us too much by mistake. They asked us to send over our statement so they could fix it up. Saying they're already working with us is not cool and can really hurt business.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Merchant Services I got charged twice for a *** unauthorized entry

I got charged twice for a *** unauthorized entry. It happened because an ACH didn't go through. We've been with them for 4 years and never had any issues with their monthly charge. In June, they requested $13.93 but our bank didn't accept it. I called Mer Ser and they said the reason was "misc". I called our bank and they said there was no issue on their side. Mer Ser said I could mail in the payment, which I did. In July, I got my statement and there were 2 charges of $45 for a *** UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY. I called Mer Ser and they said that's what they charge us. I said it was incorrect and that it wasn't my fault since the issue was between them and the bank. They reversed one $45 charge but still insist on charging me $45.00 instead of $4.50.

Merchant Services Customer Reviews Overview

Merchant Services is a payment processing company that offers a range of services to businesses of all sizes. The company has received mostly positive reviews from its customers, with many praising its reliable and efficient payment processing solutions.

One of the key strengths of Merchant Services is its user-friendly platform, which makes it easy for businesses to manage their payments and transactions. Customers have also praised the company's excellent customer service, with many reporting that their issues were resolved quickly and efficiently.

In addition to its payment processing solutions, Merchant Services offers a range of other services, including gift card and loyalty programs, mobile payments, and e-commerce solutions. Customers have reported that these additional services are also reliable and effective, making Merchant Services a one-stop-shop for all their payment processing needs.

Overall, Merchant Services is a highly recommended payment processing company that offers reliable and efficient solutions to businesses of all sizes. Its user-friendly platform, excellent customer service, and range of additional services make it a top choice for businesses looking to streamline their payment processing operations.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Merchant Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Merchant Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Merchant Services Customer Service. Initial Merchant Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Merchant Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Merchant Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Merchant Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.