Krogerpurchased a money order/ customer service/ store manager "myron"

Ch Sep 16, 2019 Review updated:

I recently purchased a money order in the amount of One Hundred-Fifty Dollars. ($150.00) on September 9, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Money order # [protected] at store #689. I have the money order and the stub from the money order. Now when I go back to Kroger's where I purchased the money order from I tried to cash it and the store cashier, and manager Myron are saying that this money order doesn't exist. I am having a serious issue with getting this money order cashed. The manager was very impatient with me and when I called up to Kroger's one of the cashiers told me to stop calling up there. This is my hard earned $150.00. Maybe its nothing to the manager or the cashier but I need my dollars no matter the amount. Some one needs to be accountable for the transaction and possibly human error. The manager even insinuated that I possibly could have stolen it. I know $150.00 is a miniscule amount of money compared to the amount of money the Kroger's stores and corporation take in daily, but $150.00 is a lot to me. I would appreciate if the return/refund of my money can be addressed as soon as possible. I hope this error can be rectified without further actions being taken for a mere $150.00. I would think that $150 money order from your store could be traceable and financed back to me.

Disappointed and Broke,

Comments

•   Sep 16, 2019

You have the money order but they say it doesn’t exist?