Kotak Mahindra Bankfd

S May 30, 2019

Sir/ Madam,

I am compelled to escalate the matter you due to non-response from your Branch Manager and other persons who are actually playing with my money. It's very unfortunate that you claim that you have excellent customer support and customer friendly financial Institute. However, my experience is exactly the opposite.

I have issued a cheque of Rs. 50000.00 from my Bank of India vide Cheque No. 12828 dated 22-April-2019 for a fixed deposited with your esteemed bank. I also have another Fixed Deposit with your Bank though I don't have an S/B Account with your bank.
So, it's quite obvious that you have my KYC [CKYCR No: [protected]].

I went to your bank Kotak Mahindra Bank (1st Floor 4, North West Avenue Road, Sector-4 Club
Road, Punjabi Bagh New Delhi -110026 ) on date of 22-April-2019 for opening another Fixed Deposit of Rs. 50000.00, and filled FD A/C opening form. In order to do so, I issued a cheque
Cheque of Rs. 50000.00
Please find the cheque details as follows:
Cheque No. 12828, Bank/Branch- Bank of India/South Ex. Delhi dated 22-April-2019 Amount 50, 000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only)
A copy of my Aadhar and PAN card (self-attached) was collected by you're your Customer Executive Mr Nitesh(8860876359).

From that date, I followed up about my FD continuously. Mr Nitesh informed me that it might take 2-3 days reason Ms Rashi (only one person -responsible for creating an FD ) was on leave for 2 days. So I have to wait for the same. After 7 days amounts have been deducted from my account on the date of 29-April-2019.

I still follow-up with Mr Nitesh(8860876359) through phone and WhatsApp for my FD certificate/confirmation about my FD. But he didn't inform me that the total process is still pending after clearance of my cheque. I received a call 1st time from Mr Nitesh and he asked me or confirmed me about the effective date of FD. Then I realized my FD the account creation process is still pending. Immediately I took special leave from my office(I am a working professional) and have visited your branch once again on 22nd May 2019(after one month of cheque deposit) and logged a complaint to Mr Abhishek Gupta(Chief Manager -RL Branch Head 8860603842).

He explained to me why this happened; because I don't have any saving an account on his branch and my amount is still saved in suspending the account(Kotak Branch Punjabi Bagh). This one is my 2nd FD opening the amount, "don't have a saving account" is the main issue then why they create my first FD account(CRno. [protected] dated 30-NOV-2018 Deposit
No. [protected], deposit start date: 27-Nov-2018). He assured me that within two days he will resolve my problem.

But, to date, my problem is standing in the same position. I called Mr Abhishek on 27th May(Monday), he still replies to me with the same note, needs one more day to solve the problem. From 30th May 2019 he didn't a response to me, not even picked my call.

I want my FD details with amount 50, 000/ for 390 days(7.30% rate of interest) on an effective date from 29-April-2019 with 24 hours take some action against Mr Nitesh & Mr Abhishek for mental harassment.

I have a couple of question:
1. How can you hold my money without paying anything?
2. Is this your standard of service you render to customers?
3. Do you have only one person to make an FD? If so your branch is extremely incompetent. Probably you are not aware that my father was a Senior Manager and rendered service for more than 37 years across the country in different roles. So we have a fair idea about Banking.
4. I want my FD from the day when the money got credited to your account.
5. I don't want any lame excuses and I want my FD immediately. I have listen to your hanky panky excuses. You are simply beating around the bush.
6. ** Strict action against your so-called Relationship Manager.
7. ** Your Manager doesn't know anything about customer service.
8. *** If you can't give me the FD certificate make a Banker's Cheque and repay me with interest.
9. *** If this doesn't resolve within 24 hours I will ensure you we will take it further for escalation.
10. Is this a joke which is going around?

Awaiting for your response,