Arab National Bank [ANB] Logo

Arab National Bank [ANB]

Having problems with Arab National Bank [ANB]?

Arab National Bank [ANB] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 124 4141 (Support)
+966 112 994 000 (Sales & Marketing - Saudi Arabia)
+966 920 005 555 (Customer Service - Saudi Arabia)
+1 800 124 0088 (Gold & Platinum - USA)
+966 112 994 088 (Gold & Platinum - Saudi Arabia)
+1 800 119 0000 (Private Banking - USA)
+966 112 994 011 (Private Banking - Saudi Arabia)
+966 112 156 777 (Auto Lease Customer Service)
+966 920 005 152 (Collection Department)
+1 800 119 2222 (Complaints)
+966 112 994 022 (Complaints)
PO Box 56921

+966 114 029 000

Commercial Banking
Fax: +966 114 029 000

Corporate Banking Group

Regional Management (Eastern Province)

Western Region (Jeddah)

United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arab National Bank [ANB] Customer Service. Initial Arab National Bank [ANB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arab National Bank [ANB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arab National Bank [ANB]. Discuss the issues you have had with Arab National Bank [ANB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arab National Bank [ANB] Complaints & Reviews

Arab National Bank [ANB]Deposit and reversal of cash without cash dispensed

Dear sir
This is Burose khan banking with ANB telemoney with the account number [protected]. As on the date of 13/02/2021 I deposited 10000 sr to the atm machine but the mechine has shown deposit at the same time reversal massage has come to my moblile number. Pls I request you to deposit my cash Back a soon as possible
Thanking you sir

Yours faithfully
Burose khan

Arab National Bank [ANB]Enjaz i'd payment error

Company: NILAB O.E.P.HRED3320MLK
    USER NAME: nilab012
    E-wallet account number: PK136994
    IBAN number: SA71302000000000PK136994

Sir we have 273 dollar in our I'd but if we issued our ENUMBER .then payment cannot be debit from our account .and ENUMBER cannot be created. Please solve our problem as soon as possible

ANBATM- Telemoney

I made a telemoney transaction via my salary card on 27th April of 2020. It was an amount of SAR 2200. It has not sent yet to my payee's account which is in Sri Lanka. But that amount was removed from my account which is in Riyadh Bank. And also in the ATM slip it shows status as declined.
      I'm complaining from month of June 2020 to till date.
      In samaCare also complained about Riyadh bank. But it seems it's not Riyadh Bank's fault. My last hope is yours bank only.
      Please be kind enough to settle my amount back.

Thank you.

ATM- Telemoney

Arab National Bank [ANB]Money

I just withdraw from your atm machine here in the ground floor of Specialized Medical Center 2 at King abdullad road and one 500 sr bill is damaged. Please change this one because I think they will not accept this if I'm gonna use it to pay something. I attached here the photo of the said money.

Money

Arab National Bank [ANB]Salary deduction

This bank is deducting money from my atm without recording the money they are taking the last amount was 13,596sr when they deduct my salary of 1,133 the amount stated and shown is not changed maybe they are thinking I'm not checking my online account so they want to steal from me. I have been banking on this cheating bank for almost 15 years yet still trying to fool me

Arab National Bank [ANB]Car leasing

Dear Sir,

I have appiled for my car leasing rescheduling, now its a month i have not receive any update, if i call to ask no one pick the calls and if they pick the call by luck no one is helping. And i am receiving messages for taking my car. I need help to slove my issue. Because its a month now no bank let its customers to wait so long. Looking forward for the support please.

My number is [protected]

Arab National Bank [ANB]Refund

We transferred 500riyals to alinma bank its was successful, unfortunately, it wasn't credit to the alinma account due to some restrictions that only withdrawals and transfer of salary from the employer only can be done in alinma.
              The concern is how can we assure that the 500 riyals will be credited again in the anb account? I want to talk to the customer service hotline it's always call ended

Refund

Arab National Bank [ANB]anb - car lease finance

For some reason, the bank management keep the second key of every car they are leasing, I have no issue with that, but the thing is after I have accomplished my 5 years payments and finally owned the car they claim that they have lost the key..
                I have raised many internal requests and complaints but everything they close the complaint requests without getting back to me..only a sms stating that the request is fulfilled successfully (the truth of the matter is that nothing happened)

anb - car lease finance

• Kh
                    Khannali67 Dec 09, 2020

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I have transferred from TELEMONEY (Al-Baha Branch) into my Account in UBL bank Karachi Pakistan and I have been transferring my money from Saudia to Pakistan from this Branch since last 2 years almost. But this time money not been delivered into my account in Pakistan for 8 days and there is no reply given to me by your staff in Al-Baha Branch ( Telemoney ). Yesterday, I have received a message on my telephone no: that my transaction has been cancelled, but no reason was given to me by your staff sitting in AlBaha branch of Telemoney and money has not been returned back as of yet.

Please resolve my issue and either transfer the money in my account in Pakistan or refund me my money on an urgent basis, because my family is suffering too much in Pakistan.

I hope you will resolve my issue on urgent basis.

Thanks and regards
                    Nasir Ali Khan
                    Cell: [protected]
                    email: [email protected]

Arab National Bank [ANB]payment not received against reference no. [protected]

I am Hafiz Muhammad Shehbaz beneficiary of the reference # [protected]. Transaction was done from ANB on 15-01-2020 with reference number [protected] from the account number [protected]. But still payment not received. In this regard this complaint generated for your positive response as early as possible.

My email address is shahbaz.[protected]@hotmail.com for feedback.

payment not received against reference no. [protected]

Arab National Bank [ANB]expired visa credit card since december 2018.

I requested how many times a new credit card but until now they are not sending or contanting. I planned to close the account if they will not renew but i cannot contact/connect to someone who can assist me regarding this matter. Please if help me reagarding this matter i really need the credit card but if im not allowed anymore kindly close my account so that i can apply a new one.. im good payor of credit. Thank you!

Arab National Bank [ANB]credit card online payment rejected

I have been using Platinum Credit Card for online payment. At the beginning, I can use, but after a while, it always rejecting my payment.. I want to know why it is rejected while my credit card is still active and there is still money inside.? And this thing happen to me before but I didn't complaint because the next day I already can use it.. But now even the next day, I couldn't use it. May I know why.?

credit card online payment rejected

Oct 20, 2019

ANB — atm using at bank albilad loc. 0623n ha branch enjaz 1. debit trans. without cash withdrawal.

Dear ANB Complaint Office, Yesterday 19.10.19 at 2 PM I was willing to withdraw cash of 5000/- the tran...

Oct 09, 2019

Arab National Bank [ANB] — i'm complaining about online transfer money to pakistan

Hello.i m Dr farhan from mecca saudia arabia.sir I transfer 1001 dollars online from my Anb account to meezan...

Oct 01, 2019

Arab National Bank [ANB] — not dispensing cash withdrawal

October 1, 2019, Time 0702 am, ATM #3157 Location: Al Ramaniyah Mall Al Khobar ATM. I made a balance inquiry...

Sep 18, 2019

Arab National Bank [ANB] — receive spare key after complete lease

Daer, I went to bank for receive spare key after complete lease period. But bank staff behave badly and...

Arab National Bank [ANB]My money that I sent

Why is it that my money did not yet reach in the distaniton and its in Malaysia they are asking me why they did not yet recieve but it says here the no direct in Malaysia it will stop over in US then send too Malaysia but why until not it did not reach in Malaysia and its already 8 days they said it will stay in US just one or two days then it will send in Malaysia but why until now they dis not yet recieve I'm gemma lopez who is complaining plz be fallow coz its for emergency purpose... And the name that I send for is EVENNE WODJIN and the account number is [protected] plz be fallow... Thanks..

Arab National Bank [ANB]Telegraphic transfer not posted

Dear ANB Team,

I have already transfer the fees for Enjaz e-wallet account for visa stamping through BDO bank Dated on July 15, 2019. But not yet posted in our Enjaz system… Details... reference no. [protected] amounting $3, 000.00

Unfortunately, BDO Bank said me that the transfer already accepted so please take immediate action to activate transaction to reflect on Enjaz website or provide me supported documents proof that fees for Enjaz pested in our E-wallet account

Your early response will be highly appreciated

telegraphic transfer not posted
                            telegraphic transfer not posted

• Da
                                Daniel Hindi Aug 01, 2019

Dears ANB Team, please send me a channel to comunnicate with you, i already have E-wallet but i dont know hoy to send money for payment of fees at enjazit.com.sa

[email protected]

Kind regards

Jul 31, 2019

Arab National Bank [ANB] — money not received

Money not received Transaction Date : 28/07/2019 Branch Name : Azizia Makkah Txn. Ref. ...

Arab National Bank [ANB]money stucked in atm

2 days ago i have visited ATM TERM 131A in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I was depositing 1400 SAR in the machine and once i put the money in the tray it ejected 500 SAR as rejected notes. Out of 500 SAR only 400 SAR i got and 100 SAR stucked inside the machine and after few seconds machine took inside the SAR 100 as well and return my card. So then i checked the balance it shows nothing was deposited. So in total my 1, 000 riyal stucked inside and then i call the helpline and they told me to wait until 48 hours. Now even 48 hours past as well but 1, 000 SAR is not credited into my account.

Best Regards,