Kohl'sRefunds not received

K Jan 05, 2021

I purchased a daybed from kohls.com on December 10, 2020 that arrived in a timely manner on December 15th. On the 15th I called customer service the day the bed arrived because my husband tried to put the bed together only to find that we had been given two left sides instead of a left and right side to assemble the bed. I asked for the missing piece but that couldn't be done so I was advised by a customer service supervisor to purchase another bed to avoid further delays and I could ship the original bed back for a refund. I was told UPS would come and pick the bed up and tape the boxes for shipping etc. I thought it was risky to purchase the bed a second time but I thought the packing was wrong and this could be an easy fix. Well UPS arrived the next day but I was told they would not box or tape the bed back as told to me in a recorded call. I called customer service back on December 16 and was advised to dispose of the unwanted bed and that I would receive a refund in 7 days. Great, right? No!
The second bed I purchased arrived on December 18 with the same problem that the first bed had, two left sides. So, this is a manufacturing issue not a packing issue. I called to return the bed. Blessedly, we didn't throw caution to the wind and expect this bed to work out so my husband didn't fully unpack the bed. We got it to a UPS rep ASAP. 7 days came and went with no refund for the first bed then 7 days after returning the second bed no refund. I was finally connected to George Taylor a manager and explained my issue on December 30. He basically told me that my story was unlikely but he would look into the dates and calls that I had referenced and would get back to me that day but at the latest January 4. Never heard from him. I left him a message before the end of business on Tuesday, January 5, still no response.
I want to be fully refunded for both beds. During the first bed purchase I purchased other items and was issued Kohl's cash none of which I have used because after over 6 hours of waiting on hold, speaking to multiple customer service reps, being misdirected and lied to and sent products that are unusable I want nothing further to do with Kohl's. In fact, I don't even plan to go there for another Amazon return. At this point all I want Kohl's to do is return my $1,105.