Kohl's — kohl's cash
I placed an order on October 29, 2017 that totaled 379.00. I had earned $70 in kohls cash. Not realizing how soon my Kohl's cash expired (which was my fault) my Kohl's cash was expired. I called customer service tonight and they said I can go to a Kohl's store within 10 days of the expiration date and talk to the manager. That is all fine and good but I would have to go to the store tomorrow. I live an hour away from a Kohl's store and I am having to work overtime tomorrow so I will not be able to go.
I was told this is all that can be done for me. I have shopped at Kohl's for several years and do most of my shopping online because of the distance.
This is the first time I have called regarding something like this. I am very disappointed and upset.
I have decided this was my last purchase at Kohl's. I thought customer loyalty meant something but that is not the case.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - corporate refund 
- Kohl's - beats by dre
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills