Kohl's Department Stores — credit card electronic bills
In Dec 2018, I bought some Christmas toys at Kohls in Wilmington, DE. I was to receive and electronic bill at my personal email. The bill never came and I forgot about the purchase. On Feb 22, I got a delinquent balance email from Kohl's and 2 phone calls.
I called to rectify the billing. The person on the phone could not explain why I never got my bill or why it took two months to be contacted about it. All the info they needed was accurate in my profile.
I told my story to a colleague who had the same exact experience along with 2 others I work with. Four people in the same company (different states) can not be a coincidence.
I will cancel my account and stop shopping at Kohl's. Then I will tell everyone I can about my experience.
More Kohl's Department Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores
- Kohls - shoplifting
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill
- Kohls - corporate refund
- Kohl's - beats by dre
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order
- Kohls - bait & switch