The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kmart — rude employee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This store has some a very very rude and childish employee who I witnessed way too much of her temper tantrum while waiting to put in a layaway. Her name tag read Jessica "Claims Dept." I seriously hope she doesn't come out in public view ever because I for one have 2 children under the age of 7 and would much rather witness their frantic outraged tantrums in the toy aisle rather than be in this employees viewing range as she acts as if she is not normal. She was yelling about how stupid the customers were and also threw merchandise, bags, layaway boxes of electronics, etc. I can honestly say that I have shopped at Kmart for 20 yrs and in 10 minutes this employee showed me so much disrespect that I will not ever enter a Kmart or Sears again. My toddlers heard the curse word beginning with "F" so many times from her that I was outraged. If anyone ever reads this and cares about the image of this store then please please make sure this employee never comes out in the open store unattended and without the muzzle she should be wearing close your ears for the love of God close your ears!!!
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!
- Kmart - incorrect pricing/incompetent customer service and management