Kmartrude employee

This store has some a very very rude and childish employee who I witnessed way too much of her temper tantrum while waiting to put in a layaway. Her name tag read Jessica "Claims Dept." I seriously hope she doesn't come out in public view ever because I for one have 2 children under the age of 7 and would much rather witness their frantic outraged tantrums in the toy aisle rather than be in this employees viewing range as she acts as if she is not normal. She was yelling about how stupid the customers were and also threw merchandise, bags, layaway boxes of electronics, etc. I can honestly say that I have shopped at Kmart for 20 yrs and in 10 minutes this employee showed me so much disrespect that I will not ever enter a Kmart or Sears again. My toddlers heard the curse word beginning with "F" so many times from her that I was outraged. If anyone ever reads this and cares about the image of this store then please please make sure this employee never comes out in the open store unattended and without the muzzle she should be wearing close your ears for the love of God close your ears!!!

ANONYMOUS Apr 21, 2009

I WAS ASKED TO VOLUNTEER AT THE BAKERSFIELD KMART TO ASSIST WITH INVENTORY PREP. I WAS IN THE BACK REQUESTING BOXES, AND WAS SPOKEN TO VERY RUDELY BY A YOUNG GIRL WORKING IN THE BACK WHERE THEY TURN IN STOLEN OR OPENED ITEMS. I SPOKE WITH OTHER ASSOCIATES FROM MY STORE AND THEY SAID THEY ALSO WERE BEING TALKED ABOUT, SHE HAD MADE STATEMENTS LIKE "THAT, WHY WERE WE THERE, DID THEY THINK WE CANT DO OUR JOB". I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY RUDE FOR BEING AN ASSOCIATE OF KMART, IF SHE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY SHE HAS NO REASON TO TAKE IT OUT ON VISITORS JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT THE STORE. AFTER THIS I WILL NOT VOLUNTEER AT THE BAKERSFIELD STORE AGAIN.