Kingsdownkingsdown = pain

Our Kingsdown mattress is seven months old and has been replaced (with a Serta). At first it seemed much more firm than the mattress in the store and then it started to feel better after three or four weeks. My wife and I seemed to be fine for about three months after the initial break in. I started to have back, hip and shoulder pain and found it impossible to get a good sleep. We noticed that the mattress was sagging about an inch on my side (I'm 175lbs and my wife is 120lbs) and about half that amount on my wife's side. We turned the mattress and the break in period started again! We found that Kingsdown will only replace the mattress if it sags more than two inches. At month seven I was sleeping on the floor with my foam camping mattress with a memory foam topper. The story ends with our dog having a $2k queen mattress and box spring set…. not bad for the dog….. unless her hips start hurting! Really the SPCA should be called on me for putting my dog through this!!!