KIA Motors — technical problem new car
I purchased a new Kia Sportage in July this year from Kia Motors in Tableview, Cape Town. When I drove the car out of the showroom there was obviously a problem with the gear box. The technician confirmed this and they replaced the oil in the gear box. I had to move to Johannesburg for business so I booked the car into Kia Motors in Meadowdale, Germiston. After a lengthy run around and being without a car for several weeks, and the problem not being solved each time I collected the car, I contacted Penny Sterley, General Manager at Kia. She was extremely helpful and authorised for a new gear box to be installed in the car. When I picked up the car it was very questionable that they had installed a new gear box because the car was exactly the same! I contacted Penny Sterley again and this time she authorised for the car to be replaced. However, I am now expected to pay an additional R31, 481 to Kia Motors for this replacement vehicle when my other car is only 4 months old and cost me R270, 000. I can't believe that I am expected to pay for what was obviously a faulty vehicle in the first place. I hope that Kia will take note of this and resolve this matter amicably.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam