KIA Motors — not ready to give car on advertised price
I was looking for lease car option and found online advertisement about Kia Niro 2018 car with $999 down payment and $119/- per month for 36 months lease on PowerKia.com. I visited the store in person on 2/13, took the test drive and liked to car. After arranging all my finance stuff, I setup time by calling sales person and visited the store on 2/16. I filled application form with all person data including SSN. My credit report was run and I qualified for lease but then I was told I have to pay $219/ per month instead of advertise price of $119/- per month. Sales person told price given in the Advertise is wrong and they can't give me on advertise price. I am very disappointment with this experience. I had done all my leg work, my credit report was run and finally I was told that Kia can't give me this deal as per advertised price.
I request Kia to honor the advertise price and please give me this deal per advertise price of $119/- per month.
Attached is advertisement photo taken from powerkia.com website which shows price of $119/- per month.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam