Menu
Braman Audi of West Palm Beach Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach
reviews and complaints

www.audiwpb.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

How responsive is Braman Audi of West Palm Beach's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Braman Audi of West Palm Beach is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Braman Audi of West Palm Beach's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Braman Audi of West Palm Beach has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach audi enthusiasts reviews and complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Braman Audi of West Palm Beach reviews and complaints

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach Got my car from Braman Audi of West Palm Beach and it's missing a part

Got my car from Braman Audi of West Palm Beach and it's missing a part. I told them about it and they said they won't fix it. That's not cool, man. I paid good money for this car and they won't even give me what I paid for. It's not like I'm asking for something crazy, just the missing part. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

A

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach This place is a joke, don't waste your time

This place is a joke, don't waste your time. They're so unprofessional, I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy a car here. I spent 3 hours here, ready to buy a car they advertised, but when I got there, they said they didn't have it. Turns out, it was just sitting in the lot with a dead battery. What a waste of time.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach I went on Braman Audi's website and bought a car, paid for it all at once

I went on Braman Audi's website and bought a car, paid for it all at once. But then they went and sold it to someone else the day before. They were in the wrong, but they still held onto my money for ELEVEN whole days. They even tried to get me to buy a more expensive car while I was waiting for my refund. Don't bother with them, find somewhere else.

Hide full review

Is Braman Audi of West Palm Beach legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Braman Audi of West Palm Beach as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Braman Audi of West Palm Beach stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Braman Audi of West Palm Beach should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Braman Audi of West Palm Beach achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Braman Audi of West Palm Beach. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for audiwpb.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Braman Audi of West Palm Beach as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Braman Audi of West Palm Beach's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Audiwpb.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Audiwpb.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The audiwpb.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Braman Audi of West Palm Beach protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • If you purchased a website from Braman Audi of West Palm Beach that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach This place is the worst!

This place is the worst! I bought a car from them and now I'm sorry I did. The finance guy didn't tell me about lower interest rates from another bank. He only told me after he gave me a bunch of papers to sign and added on 5 extra things that made the price go up. They said they would give me a tire and wear package for free, but then they charged me for it anyway. I'm waiting for a refund of $2300. Don't go here, go somewhere else.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach I bought a car from Braman Audi of West Palm Beach on Dec 22, 2021

I bought a car from Braman Audi of West Palm Beach on Dec 22, 2021. I finished paying for it in July 2022. I tried to get my remaining balance on my pre-paid gap insurance from them, but they didn't answer.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Braman Audi of West Palm Beach Me and my wife got a new 2018 Audi A5 Cabriolet from Braman ***

Me and my wife got a new 2018 Audi A5 Cabriolet from Braman ***. But the car started drinking oil like crazy while still under warranty. It's been in the shop at Audi for over 60 days in the last 3 months. I tried to reach out to the Service Manager and the General Manager a bunch of times, but they won't even call me back to let me know what's going on with my car. I wanna know what repairs they tried and what my rights are under the lemon law.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Braman Audi of West Palm Beach customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (561) 242-3101 +1 (561) 615-4104 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Braman Audi of West Palm Beach?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Braman Audi of West Palm Beach Customer Service. Initial Braman Audi of West Palm Beach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Braman Audi of West Palm Beach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Braman Audi of West Palm Beach. Discuss the issues you have had with Braman Audi of West Palm Beach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.