KFCservice and food was terrible

N Jun 03, 2019 Review updated:

Good evening, My husband and I went to the KFC on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Niagara Falls, NY, today June 3rd, 2019 at approx. 7:30 pm and we were totally disappointed with the entire experience. I drove thru thinking it was going to be a quick thing, it was not. I ordered the $5 fill up with chicken breast and my husband ordered the 5 piece Memphis BBQ chicken tenders. The women told me there would be a 5 minute wait for extra crispy, and asked me to pull around to the other side and they would bring it out to me, so I did. After waiting nearly 15 minutes and seeing numerous customers go in and come back out, I proceeded to enter the store at which point the woman that took my order then decided to put my order together at that time, good thing I didn't wait for her to bring it out to me as I would still be waiting. Anyway, we go back home to eat our food and it was absolutely terrible. My husbands chicken tenders were so old that the tenders were hard and dried out and the BBQ sauce had separated into what amounted to an oily mixture and a 1/2 inch of what I assume was the spice rub that had actually hardened in the tray, disgusting. That should have not been served to a customer but discarded. My chicken breast was spicy hot when I did not ordered it that way and our drinks tasted like water. This food was so bad that our dogs wouldn't even eat it. We are done with KFC till someone learns how to properly produce a quality product. My ticket number was 2052 and my total was $15.64, a lot of money for food that had absolutely no quality. I am requesting a refund as the food went into the garbage. Please contact me (Denise) at [protected]. Thank you and I await your call.

mark henderson Jun 04, 2019

I am sick and tired of people like you coming to this site and asking for refunds. Because your food was terrible. You ate it so pay for it. You are greedy and giving this site a bad image. What a shame. Most of you lie and claim you never ate the food. This is a business not a charity. Go spend your EBT card wisely and you won't have to worry about food that you cannot afford.

mark henderson Jun 05, 2019

Thank you. Also she is obviously lying to PeterPP. If she really were a pharmaceutical technician $16 would not be a lot of money. SHe is making a lot of false accusations against Peter. The OP needs to grow up. She went from eating the chicken to throwing the chicken in the trash. Cannot keep her lie straight. She went on from working in another restaurant as a manager, to being a pharmaceutical technician. This woman cannot even keep her story straight. Obviously someone looking for freebies. It must such to be her. As for her being a pharmaceutical technician. I doubt this. My son is in the sixth grade. Even he can use better spelling and grammar than this woman. What a disgrace she must be to her parents. Then to make ASSumptions about Peter who has every right to tell this leech off. She needs to be banned from the site. What a liar.

Niecey ᕼ Jun 05, 2019

@ mark henderson The reason I am on EBT is because I do not make enough money working in fast food. I recently also just lost my job because I got into an argument with another employee and slapped them. I was off the clock and should not have been fired.

Niecey ᕼ Jun 05, 2019

@ mark henderson Where did I say that I threw the food out. I ate most of the chicken. It was poor quality and I returned it. I ate it because I don't like wasting food. I returned with a receipt and they refused to give me my money back. Out of 20 pieces of chicken I ate 18. They said that it was more than half. If they were not such underachievers they would not be so poor at math. 18/20 is not less than half. Half would be 50 percent or 50 pieces and there were not 50 pieces there there were only 20. So how could I eat half the chicken if it was only a 20 piece meal. Reread my post you underachiever. I never said that I was a pharmaceutical technican. I only stated that if I were and I messed up that people could die. You are putting posts which I did not post. I applied for EBT but did not qualify since I am getting unemployment benefits. Go to he77. All of you are a bunch of losers. I ate the rest of the chicken because I did not want to waste food.

• Fi
    Fine Young Aiden 2005 Jun 04, 2019

Thanks for making this site look bad by demanding a refund. It is people like you who make the site look bad. What a shame. If you wanted a refund why did you not return the food that was "unacceptable". it is a shame that scammers like you are allowed on the site and ruining the site for everyone else. You are making the site get a bad reputation with our demanding free stuff. If you have an issue with the food go back and there to get your refund. Otherwise eat the food and keep quiet. You can claim that you did not eat the food all you want, but these places know that there are liars and scammers like you out there trying to get something for free. Even lying for getting free stuff. You made a big mistake of being rude and demanding. What shame. You are ruining this site for honest people and rude to those that tell you off. That is not what this site is about. This site is about letting others know about your bad experience. Not lying and scamming to get a free meal.

mark henderson Jun 04, 2019

@Fine Young Aiden 2005 That is a shame. People like Niecey H are ruining the site for the rest of us. The food could not have been that bad if she did not go and return it. She is giving a bad image for the site and its users. Regular users are not as petty as she is.

Niecey ᕼ Jun 05, 2019

@Fine Young Aiden 2005 Shy don't you all shut up and mind your own business. I never said that I did not eat the food. Why is everyone saying that I claimed that I never ate the food. Why is everyone making false claims against me. I ate the food because I DID NOT want to throw it out in the trash. The chicken was terrible, but because I did not want to waste food I ate it anyway. I had my receipt and brought back 2 pieces. They said that since I ate more than 3/4 that I will not get a refund. I admit that I did eat more than 3/4. They also claimed that I ate more than 75 percent. The said that 3/4 is the same as 75 percent. I said no it is not that 75 percent is 75 pieces. That 50 percent is 50 pieces. I age 18 percent since i only got 20 pieces and ate 18. That is 18 percent. It may be more than 3/4. But it is NOT more than 75 percent. Then these idiots (like you, Mark and Peter and squirrel they went and told me that 3/4 is the same as 75 percent. They argued with me and I did not want to leave until I got a refund.I got into an argument with a parent who would not keep her brat quiet. Threatened to shake the baby to death.(I would never do this) I refused to leave unless I got not only a full refund but a gift card. They called the police on me. They must bribe the police with free food.

Niecey ᕼ Jun 04, 2019

Not thanks to them I have a criminal record.

Niecey ᕼ Jun 04, 2019

For everyone that is bashing me. You don't understand how this made me feel. I was so angry at them that I went in the restaurant to complain. They refused to give me a refund. I was so angry at this point that when I heard a baby crying I told the parents that if they did not keep the baby quiet that I would shake it to death. Yeah I was upset. Then they called the police on me. It was embarrassing. They made me leave with handcuffs on. I did not do anything wrong. I was just upset and that parent would not keep their baby calm. I was told to leave the restaurant at first. I refused. I admit i did push an old lady with a walker out of the way because she was not moving fast enough to. They called the police on me. All I wanted was a refund. What a bunch of losers. I then got into an argument with my husband. I told him that if he did not shut up i would lie to the police and say that he beats and rapes me. To give proof I said that I would hit myself hard enough to leave bruises and claim he did it.