KFC Grovetown GAdisrespectful workers

Visited the local KFC in Grovetown Georgia, and the worker, (by mistake) put the incorrect amount of Chicken with the order. I’m aware of that fact while I’m about to feed my family. I return to the KFC and ask to speak to the manager to lodge my complaint and the worker who prepared my order began to get angry and shouts out statements interrupting the conversation that the manager and I were having. The worker was so angry and disrespectful; the manager had to ask her to be quite. Needless to say she continued to talk and as I was leaving the establishment she brushed into me as if she wanted to start a fight. However she did say excuse me but I thought how unprofessional that is and how quickly a situation could become something more violent than necessary.
Even though I was reimbursed and given a sincere apology from the store manager I will never visit that establishment again and I will encourage all of my friends, co-workers and family members to do the same.
That work should be fired as soon as possible!

• Gy
    GypsyRoad Sep 25, 2009

I agree she should be fired. That was totally unnecessary. The manager should do something about it and if I were you and he didn't, I would find out who the district manager is and start moving up the ladder until she is fired. There are too many good people out there that need jobs and obviously that slob doesn't realize how blessed she is right now with the way the economy is.