KFCdrive through meals

M Jul 08, 2019

I visited one of you shops on 06/07/2019 at 5.18pm.
I ordered 3 meals with 2extra sids and extra drink plus extra dips, it was very busy and was asked to park up for 2 minutes. After 20 minutes we were served our food but was misssing one drink and dips. That was resolved.
On arriving at my daughters I was horrified at what I was to find in the bag.
All the food was mixed up in 3 bags, now I was faced with a choice take it back or ring the store so I rang up and there was no answer.
My grandson who has autism, has a food phobia and cannot bear to have his food messed with, so for me to try and dish up his food left him distressed. The food should have been served has shown on your advertising posters not simply tossed all to gether for me to try and make sense of our order. Has I live in Lancashire and did not have time to return to the store I took photos of the bags before and after I opened them. Please take the time and look at them, food should be served in away that makes you happy to eat not more likely to put in the bin. To say I am disappointed is a understatement.

I look forward to receiving a response soon

Regards
Marie riordan

• Updated by Marie @ lancashire · Jul 08, 2019

I also find your complaints forms very confusing