Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review Tahmoor NSW 2573 KFC was posted on Jun 17, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2689 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KFC Customer Service. Initial KFC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KFC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KFC. Discuss the issues you have had with KFC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KFC Complaints & Reviews

KFC Lady Lake FL off Buchanan Ave — aftertaste in food

There is a chemical taste in the food. Could be from storing food in warmer in styrofoam containers or could...

KFCfood

This is unacceptable look at this mess suppose to be two legs I beg to differ it look like two chicken nuggets I was very disappointed. I know legs don't need to be very big but this size is too small even the wings at times are tiny my suggestion would be give a extra piece to make up for the smallness...Quality and Quantity is very important I am not satisfied at all.

food

KFCproduct not received

On March 18 @ 8pm I was first inline at drive thru. After ordering and paying 15 bucks, I was asked to pull up and wait while potatoes were being fixed for my famous bowls order of 3. I waited 10 minutes for 3 famous bowls that had 4 pieces of chicken divided between 3 bowls. And I didn't recieve my tea. This was wrong doing and whoever did that knew it. The associate brought out my food and gave it to me reluctantly so I checked that there was 3 bowls. I certainly am requesting a refund because
    1. I paid 15 bucks for food I didn't recieve
    2. I was not offered a choice of reordering or to wait while they prepared it correctly
    3. I waited 10 minutes any way for an order that was knowingly not complete.

KFCservice i'm complaining about staff attitude

Order the food they was short of items ask them y is that so the guy serving said take or leave it so I said I will leave it so he start swearing in Arabic I said wat u saying so he said speak Arabic I can't speak English which he was speaking before nice and clearly so other customer said to him he been rude so he refuse to talk and then manager came and said sorry but that guy not said sorry at all and was saying this is Arab country we don't have to speak English

KFCchicken

I ordered a 9 piece mixed chicken with a coupon for
        $10.99. The coupon also had a $10.00 deal for
        a dinner, which included 2 sides and 4 biscuits.
        I ordered the Smokey Mountain BBQ. When I got to
        the window, the cashier said it was .75 more per piece for that flavor! I was so angry! Then I looked
        at the receipt and it said legs and thighs! I was getting more angry! I told her they ordered mixed!
        The took it back and add 2 breasts!! I couldn't believe it! Receipt states $27.85
        Please advise ASAP!
        Carol Leets
        [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

KFCI am complaining about the wait time in the drive-through

I am complaining about the wait time yesterday in the drive-through at 1650 N. Market in Shreveport, Louisiana. When I first got in the drive-through I asked the person behind the speaker if they had baked chicken. They said yes. So I ordered an eight piece meal. I pulled up to the pay window and paid and they told me to pull up past the window so they could bring it out when it was ready so I did and figured it would only be a few minutes wait. After waiting 15 minutes I went inside to see if they had forgotten about me. At that time I was told "oh it's still has eight more minutes cooking". I said I couldn't believe it. I asked them why they didn't tell me that it wasn't ready because I would have ordered something else. They didn't answer my question but said they could give me the regular chicken now but I said no I've waited this long. 25 minutes later they gave me my food. I asked for the manager and was told she was not in. They did offer me a small dessert cake which I accepted but still wasn't happy. I think it's totally ridiculous that they didn't tell me that they would have to completely cook the baked chicken for it to be ready. If they would have told me that I would have ordered the regular. I tried to call and speak to the manager twice today but no one answered the phone. I can't believe they thought that I wanted to wait almost 30 minutes in the drive-through. I'll never go back to that location again.

KFC — food

Today my wife and i purchased 2 meals at the location on Beach Blvd. Jax.Fl and about 3 hours later became...

KFC — cleanliness/sanitary conditionz8

I've been going to kfc in banning for years n it's gotten bad over the yrs and I believe it's management not...

KFCavailability of food items that you sell

Numerous dates... This KFC at this location always is out of everything, does not have pot pies, chicken sandwiches, etc etc. on any given day. This location apparently is the problem, because it is at 3025 Florida Ave South Lakeland, FL 33803, but I can go to the Northside and they are fine.

staff is also rude at this location... I will not go back twice within 7 days and we have no pot pies. over it

KFCservice

I am very disappointed with the service we received last night! It took 1/2 hour to receive 3 simple chicken dinners! The staff was rude and the restaurant was dirty. There was no ice in the soda machine either. When I called the store this morning all the manager on duty said is she is sorry but they were busy...there were only 2 other people ahead of us. Needless to say...we will not return to this location nor will my family! I think some sort of compensation is due to this extremely poor service.

Date 3/14/18
              Ticket # 4881

KFCservice

Never having product
                Everytime i go to this store tbey never have the chicken pot pies and i have been there several times a week in the afternoon. Are evenings it just don't make since. If your not going to sell the product
                Why don't you just take it off the menu
                There are others that have the same complaint. And the attitude of some of your workers are very offensive.

KFC — your flavors of the south $4.99 meal was horrible.

I purchased my product today from Kentucky Fried Chicken on 3rd street, in Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404 on...

KFCcustomer service

Me and my husband walked in to kfc on douglas ave in racine wi, at 5:00 pm on sunday the 11th. We were not greeted at all instead one of the girls was looking at her phone. Another girl was laughing looked at us and walked away. Than a guy walked by us giggling also playing around... Not one person noticed us. Than finally the manager walked out eating something than turned around because she finally saw us, i'm sure she didn't want us to see her chewing her food. Still not one person not even the manager greeted or helped us. Playing on phones and eating is more important than customer service or making the business money. So me and my husband turned around and walked out to spend our money at a place that wants it!!! Such horrible customer service i'm very disappointed in that manager running that shift.

KFCteam member on influence while working

I went to the kfc on Guadalupe street and they made me park. As I was park 4 employees came outside each at a different time but never to give me my order. They would go just to smoke. Something should be done. The team member Carlos, Alexis, Evelin, and April where all smoking while delivering orders. They shouldn't be allowed to be smoking marijuana so they should get fired or do something about it. The car behind me was offered marijuana by the employee Carlos. And I know he offered him since he was talking loud and I had my window down

KFCnever have items on the menu

This is the third time in the last 3 weeks that KFC has told me that they had no white meat and when they do have it, it is never cooked and I'm told it will be 20 minutes and do I want to wait for it. In addition to not having white meat, I'm also told that they are either out of biscuits or I will have to wait for those to cook as well. My husband and I usually love eating here but because of this we are taking our business elsewhere.

KFCgizzards & livers not available

Kfc in newport, tn stopped having gizzards some time ago, so ok I was not happy but what can you do? Then I went last week to get livers and guess what they stopped having livers too!!! Why why why??? I am not happy about this decision they have made and why why?? Kfc has been known to serve chicken and that means all parts of the chicken... Right? I am a gizzard and liver lover not legs, wings or thighs. Please re-consider this decision... My whole family is disappointed in kfc. What would the colonel say???

KFC — food poisoning

On Wednesday February 28th 2018 my wife and I were readying ourselves for an out of town guest arriving at 5...

KFCno white meat; waited for 20 mins not happy

hi my name is joe lacour! I was in Pineville, la around 7:10 and said to myself I wanted some Kentucky fried chicken! so I stop by the one on hwy 28 in Pineville, la! one person was ahead of me and I waited for about 20 mins to place my order! well it was my turn and I ask for a 3 piece white with two cream potatoes and gravy and the person waiting on me said they do not have any white meat! I could not believe this at around 7:25 after waiting no white meat! that's not good business! I need some answers on this issue! email [protected]@aol.com or [protected]! thanks joe

KFCwait time & staffing

Hello,

My family and I live in the neighborhood of this KFC and have gone to this restaurant location for over 30 years.

1395 Stanwood Drive
                            San Jose, CA 95118

It never fails...it's Sunday night at 6:15pm and there are only 2 people behind the counter and 10 customers in line waiting to place orders. There were 2 additional employees pushing brooms and then left. The wait time was over 30 minutes for a single bucket of chicken. Not even a meal.

So many times we have purchased dinner here and it's the same story. I continue to be disappointed with KFC. We stop for months then try it again and nope. Nothing ever changes. I hope all your locations do not have the same issues.

Carole Hendrix
                            [protected]
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

KFCdrive through

KFC Corporate Office & Headquarters
                              1900 Colonel Sanders Lane
                              Louisville, KY 40213

Drive through experience on 2/28/18, 21:00 pm., 7245 E Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ 85730

We tried for 30 minutes to phone in our order because the hot wings bucket is a special order and takes 9-10 minutes. No one answered the phone.

We arrived at the drive through and there was one car exiting the drive thru. But when I asked why they were not answering their phone I was told their phone never rang. But it is the same number I always use to place my order.
                              Then I am told it will 9 minutes to cook. When asked if there was anything else, I said yes a discount for having to wait because they did not answer their phone. I was then told it would take 18 minutes for the wings.
                              When I asked for corporates number she said she did not have it and that it was on the receipt. So I asked to buy a small coleslaw so I could get their number. The teller continued to talk about how it would not do any good to call. I them told her to shut up and sell me the coleslaw.
                              She then told me she refused to serve us. I pulled up to the take out window and that person told me if he had a line of cars he would not answer the phone. Not that it did not ring! I said we wanted to order a small coleslaw and then was told that the manager told him not to serve us.
                              I then turned off the ignition and said that no one would get thru the drive thru until they served us. They threatened to call the cops and I said go ahead. Then I decided I had over reacted and we drove away.
                              We took our business to eggees and a male from KFC followed us over there, said he was the manager, and wanted to get our license number so the cops would come to our house. He actually pulled up his shirt to show his chest and said my husband was messing with the wrong boy. My husband is over 67 and disabled. Now who is overacting! The male ?manager? created such a scene at eggees that the cashier stopped taking my order so they could observer what was happening in the parking lot.

I have been a loyal customer of KFC for almost 30 years and have put up with bad service and broken equipment from this KFC. The only reason I stop at his KFC is because Popeyes quit selling hot wings.
                              However, this is the last straw. You have lost my business forever. After I calm down I will decide whether to post this on Facebook.
                              Please educate your managers in how to deal with the public. This whole situation could have been diffused if the manager had been truthful when we first placed our order.
                              If you want my phone number or address I will gladly provide it. I tried to post his feedback on the corporate website under contact us - pissed off customer reviews but keep getting a message that the website is not working and try again later.
                              Please have the decency to respond.