KFCdelay in delivery and error in order

M

I placed my order over the phone on 1st June 2011 at 4.40 p.m. and received my delivery in two hours at 7.15 p.m. after making endless calls ...at the universal number and also at the branch...i was told first that the rider could not find the house, then after calling several times, they said another rider was sent but due to the rain he slipped and the food got spoilt so he got back and soon it would be delivered but there was no sign of him...i would call their branch but no response, finally spoke to them and insisted on talking to the rider so I could explain him the house but he wasnt inerested and kept saying he was familiar with the area and did not require any directions...I kept waiting but he did not show up...
My 11 yr old son had his friends over who were almost going back without eating anything when finally the food arrived at 7.15 p.m. after two hours!!! and on top of that they charged me extra for upsize when I had not ordered any upsize!!!
I was very disappointed with their behaviour as no one was taking the responsibility to ensure timely delivery and no body to respond and give any information regarding the order status !! They could have informed me if it was not possible to deliver so I could think of an alternate instead of waiting and expecting it would be arriving any minute!!
Very poor and unprofessional attitude of the customer service!!A bad experience!!