Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — poor service.
I just left the kfc in hammond Louisiana and I have to say it was a cheap experience. I tryed to order some chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. They said they didnt provide the amount of tenders I wanted (10) but they had a box of 11. I said thats fine then paid for the food. I was asked to pull up and they would bring them out to me. No problem. I wait 12 mins and then decide to go in to get my food. I walk in and wait in line. When its my turn one of the workers asked if i was "the chicken tenders." Yes, I said and she waved me aside and said "next in line." I stand there and then finally someone hands me my food. Great. I walk to my truck and open the food, luke warm and dry. If they werent cooking the tenders then why was i asked to pull up, wait, and was then dismissed by the workers? Garbage service. Garbage.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken