Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]bad service and rude stuff

F Sep 12, 2018

Dear sir / madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: fast food restaurants

The issue that I have experienced was: we called to replace an order so the employee asked for the address.. I made sure to give her my new adress.. Because I changed my adress.. She kept me hold for 10 mins just to take my adress at last after 1 hour and 15 min the driver called and told me that he is in my old adress!! Called them and spoke to the branch manager and gave him the new adress again.. He called me back again asking for the adress! Another person also called asking for the adress! Tgey even kept calling my old adress's number.. After 2 hours and a half the food came but I refused to pay because the service is not good and the manager didn't seem like he cares.. One employee called me and said: this is haram! I mean why would she but something religion in such cases!! Am not even muslim. So now the manager keeps calling begging for money! Service is not good and they refuse to give the order for free!!!

It occurred on: 12/09/2018

Apology, and accept that I wont pay them

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by trading standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Fatima alnoaime

Restaurant: kfc bahrain manama, and hamad town