Kay Jewelers14k white gold diamond ring ([protected]-sku) with custom diamond

Horrible service ever and sales person is lying to me about his presence in the store. He said that he was off on 10/4 and other sales person said that he was there on 10/4 and she doesn't know why there was no communication.
They were not providing any sort of communication to me unless I call or visit them. They made me order two diamonds and none of them were arrived even after 15 days and they don't know why.
These guy's don't care at all about the customer and their plans. Don't go to this store to waste your money, time and energy. KAY should teach some integrity to their employees.

I was trying to buy a Diamond ring for our engagement on Sept 23rd. My fiancee liked a ring but the diamond was not very good. So store people suggested to buy the mounting and order a diamond that we like so that they can fit it on.

They made me order a diamond on 9/23 and it is still not arrived. (Initially they said it will arrive in 2-3 days and they don't know why) They again made me to order another diamond on 10/2. It is still in processing. This time they promised me that they will track it personally to get it in within 2-3 days.

They did't tracked it all neither provided any information to me about it is as it might not be delivered on time. I would have bought another good ring from a different place for my engagement if I would have known about what is going on at the very first place.

An