Pictures On Gold Logo

Pictures On Gold

Having problems with Pictures On Gold?

Pictures On Gold Customer Service Contacts

1877 703 1143 (Customer Service)
+1 718 667 4713 (International)
1140 South Railroad Ave.
Staten Island, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pictures On Gold Customer Service. Initial Pictures On Gold complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pictures On Gold above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pictures On Gold. Discuss the issues you have had with Pictures On Gold and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pictures On Gold Complaints & Reviews

Pictures on GoldHeart locket

Received my pendant today and was so terribly disappointed, 118.00? Cheaply made, coating is half missing on edges? You advertise Sterling silver. Sterling silver does not peel off. It is cheaply coated. Pendant is hard to open so I can imagine that after opening 5 times or more the coating will be gone and it will be another piece of junk to trash. This is worth maybe 5.00

Heart locket
Heart locket

Jan 23, 2021

Pictures on Gold — Locket that they never sent and took my money

This is the worst company ever. Just check out their horrible Better Business Bureau reviews. I ordered a...

Apr 27, 2019

Pictures on Gold — order not received yet. must have by may 5, 2019. first communion gift for my grandson.

Still waiting for an item I paid for: "Saint Nicholas Pray for Us" medal. 14 carat gold, large size...

Pictures on Gold — customer service and products from this company

My original order was placed October12, 2018. I ordered early as this was supposed to be for Christma...

Pictures on Gold — Appalling customer service

Pictures on gold do not deliver what they promise and when they don't their customer service i...

Melbourne

Pictures on GoldHorrible Company

"the worst place ever to try and buy something! Here's the actual bbb history for my on - going ordeal:me: i have already tried to resolve this issue with teressa, the pictures on gold sales rep / employee. She was continuouly rude to me and in a hurry to get off of the phone with me. I asked several times that she connect me with a manager or someone higher. The first time she just put me on hold, then came back pretending to be someone else. I recognized her voice and i said "this is the same person", she said "yes it is". She just refused to let me talk to anyone else. The other times that i called, i was told that no information could be given because 'they' were only there to take orders and had no information at all that they could give me. I was extremely clear that this was a christmas gift for my daughter. The worst part is, i never received the replacement for the mistake that was made on original order. The original order number is 426589 which was placed on 12 / 10 / 2014. I would like a full refund not a replacement, as we already tried this. Sincerely, cindy a. Rackleythem: no problem at all. Teresa is no longer with us. Please fill out the repair form at www. Picturesongold.com / returnsme: i copy / pasted the link, there is no form because it shows a return initiated on 12 / 15 / 14 still. The order number for the refund is 429786. I don't know who i am writing to at pictures on gold because you never put your name here, but if it's true that this teresa person is no longer there, that's a great start. I've never dealt with someone so rude in my life. As soon as i see the refund in my account i will accept that this is resolved. Thank you, cindy a. Rackleyme: no i have not received the refund, and have yet to hear back fromthem here on the bbb. I don't know what the problem is, but i'm notgoing to stop trying to get my money back. I feel pictures on gold is now just ignoring me. Them: do you have a tracking number on the shipment as i don't show it as coming back. Me: i'm really getting tired of the run - around with you people (You never leave your name, ever) . No there is no tracking number, nor did i get one with my order. This isn't hard, i did not receive order correct the first time and was sent back in same package via 1st class regular mail, then when it was supposed to be re - made and re - sent, it wasn't. I have nothing, pay refund!!! I'm sick of you just trying to keep me hanging, but i won't go away until i'm refunded, so get used to seeing my name. Like i said, it's not hard, a child could figure out how to refund someone. Them: i can assure you we're not ignoring you. Can you please give me your order number or call into me directly at [protected] ext 201. Me: i have given you the order # several times already. It is 426589 dated 12 / 10 / 2014. Please refund me, that's all i ask. Please. I shouldn't have to go through all of this, no one should. Them: i will definitely do that. Can you send it back to me please to my attention:picturesongold.com1140 s. Railroad ave. Staten island, ny 10306me: to whom i'm speaking with again:i already sent it back, that was the problem, remember? I sent it back in the same envelope it came in. So therefore, i can't send it back again. You have given me the run - around for nearly 2 months now. I guess i'll just have to get my attorney. It may not be much money, but it's the principle of the matter now. All i asked was for my entitled refund. A "good" business would have already fixed this problem, which clearly you are not one of those businesses. Cindythem: its no problem, let me get the tracking number on it and i'll track it down and get the the refund right away. Me: i'll be waiting, thank you. But like i said in a previous message, i sent it back in the same package. I also stated that the original order did not have a tracking number, nor did one come with my order. So, the original was sent back, replacement never came, to make it a short story here. Thanks, cindythem: please call me at [protected] to go over this and get it rectified today. Me: i would call, but you refuse to give me your name and every other time i've called, i've gotten the run - around. To rectify this is for "you" to refund me immediately. Once again, the order number is 426589 and was placed on 12 / 10 / 2014. Cindythem: my name is daniel. I'm here 7 days a week. My extension is 201. Me: i called and spoke with daniel, still not rectified. He says he's making a ups claim, but i still feel like i'm getting the run - around. Daniel was in a hurry to get me off of the phone, just like teresa (Former employee) did, which is very rude and unprofessional. I am not happy with the way i am being treated nor with this business. If this refund is not applied to my credit card within the next 7 days, paperwork will be filed with my attorney. As of 2 / 17 / 2015 - still not resolved. "

Pictures on Gold/Gold Pendent and Chain — Deceptive and poor quality

Purchased a build your own pendent and chain for my deceased son. I paid well over 300 dollars for this. I...

Pictures on Goldcustomer service

Their products are not bad but the customer service is pretty terrible. They sent me someone else's locket by mistake. And when i posted about it on their facebook, they removed my post and banned me from posting again. The service rep on the phone sounded unprofessional as well with lack of concern about their mess up.

• Br
          Braby1 Feb 18, 2015

Pictures on Gold promise they will look after you but they DO NOT DELIVER on this. I was supposed to have an engraving on the front of the locket I orderd but it came with no engraving. I have had the worst customer service I have ever received in my life from someone named Daniel. Constantly chase him for answers and when he does reply he puts the onus back on me. That is, if I get a reply at all!!! The locket itself was sweet but I did not get what I orderd and trying to rectify it is impossible. I've sent an official complaint to NYC Consumer Affairs. Save yourself the trouble - find a better supplier.

• Da
          Damon55 Jan 11, 2015

Total garbage and waste of money. Complete rip off. Product is cheap and thin not at all like the ad. Not worth a quarter of the price. Doubt it is real silver. Company refused to answer emails requesting refund. Product arrived scratched and smeared. SO THIN IT WAS SHARP> Save your money.

• Te
          Terry055 Dec 28, 2013

I ordered from PicturesOnGold.com and got terrific customer service. It was easy to order, and when I had a question, it was answered politely. The item I ordered, a photo keychain was lovely, and made a great figt.

Pictures on GoldIllegal Business Practices

Don't ruin your memories with Pictures on Gold. This online service is nothing short of a scam where they return damaged merchadise . Customer Service is the worst in have seen in the country forget about the industry. I am surprised they are still in the business after ripping people off. I lost $400 by going to them along with causing all the agony due to their unprofessional service. The management of the company is corrupt to the point where they are not willing to stand by their product or services. Please look elsewhere if you want to save your cherished memories by printing the pictures on gold. If you love your money and time DO NOT GO TO PICTURES ON GOLD !!!

• Br
            Brian Mitan May 13, 2020

Received the locket and it would not close within one month. The return process was a nightmare. When we received the replacement it would not close within one day and the laser printed image fell out. Wait...how does an image laser printed directly on the locket fall out? We were obviously duped. Poor quality and poor customer service.

johnreid50 Dec 02, 2009

Mark McDonald at Mander Toyata Qbn (liar)
            Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW (employ a liar)
            Mark McDonald of Mander Toyata Qbn (liar and perjuror)
            Mark McDonald (liar & perjuror) of Mander Toyata Workshops Queanbeyan NSW committed perjury 0n a sworn Affidavit No. 2330/02 on 16th May 2002, signed in front of and witnessed by Benjamin Nicholls a solicitor for Elrington Boardman Allport solicitors Queanbeyan NSW) when he lied (committed perjury) on a sworn Statement for the Supreme Court in Sydney NSW.
            This liar, perjurer and "dope-smoker" (he buys his "dope" of Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla. Qbn NSW) lied on a sworn Statement saying Lloyd Ganzerla was the owner of Lloyds Tyre & Battery factory in Queanbeyan. This liar knew full well that I John Reid owned these businesses and also that I only dealt with Guido the Manager of Mander Queanbeyan, indeed I also purchased a forklift from Guido at Mander Toyota Queanbeyan, and it was my cheques thatr Mander recieved, and Guido THE MANAGER AND Mark McDonald knew full well that I was the owner of those businesses.
            The reason Mark McDonald (liar) of Manda Toyota Queanbeyan lied and commit perjury on his statement I think, was that he was doing his drug dealer and user friend Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla a favor.
            Mark McDonald of Mander Toyota lies and perjury on 16th May 2002 (and at other times) contributed to my losing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
            Mark McDonald was only employed in the workshops at Mander Toyota at the time and did not have any authority to speak on behalf of Mander Toyota of swear on Supreme Court Statements on behalf of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW.
            If anybody wants a copy of Mark McDonald perjured sworn statement for the Supreme Court of NSW no 2330/02 dated the 16th day of May 2002, please contact me

Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area) (thieves)
            Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names) ([censored]-thief)

ALL the above criminals broke into our home and the businesses that we owned on our large property at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan NSW 2620
            Action Amusements - Barbara, s Tyre Factory - Barbara, s Battery Factory - Queanbeyan Auctions
            and robbed us, then "trashed" everything that they couldn, t steal or carry away.
            This was only possible with the help of corrupt NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy who was "in" for his "cut" of the "proceeds" which included over a quarter of a million dollars in cash which was kept on our premises to run our "cash-flow" businesses on weekends when the banks were closed.
            Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW "bent" cop) armed with a pistol, seriously threatened my wife and I, and ordered us to immediately leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue or he would immediately arrest us, Gilroy did not offer any reason or explanation for these nasty and viscious threats and actions.
            Luckily for my wife and I, all this happened while my Solicitor MR Brian Worth (from Canberra) was present and was a witness, yet NSW Police refused to do anything about it because one of the "boys" (a copper) was involved.

johnreid50 Dec 02, 2009

Shirley Moore Queanbeyan NSW (liar)
            Shirley Moore of Queanbeyan is a liar(and perjurer), because on the 16th day of May 2002 she signed a perjured sworn Supreme Court of NSW
            Statement No 2330/02 signed before (and witnessed by)
            Mr Robert B. Shearing
            JP for the ACT 1710
            saying (perjuring) that I (John Reid) did not own businesses at Endurance Avenue (Lloyds tyre and Battery Factory), and a property at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan.
            Shirly Moore of Queanbeyan (liar and perjurer) must have forgotted when she swore (on the bible in front of a JP) the perjured statement, that Barbara and I employed her on some Sundays at our auctions to run the snack bar, and work in the office at 25 Silva Avenue and we also paid her wages, AND we have records of the payments.
            Should anyone want a copy of her lies in this sworn perjured Supreme Court Statement, please contact me

johnreid50 Dec 02, 2009

Belinda Jane Keuning (thief-liar-junkie-adulteress)
            Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- Belinda Jane Keuning
            Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW is one of the thieves who on the evening of 17th April 2002
            in company of Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer and others broke into our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW.
            and robbed my wife and I.
            Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street since she was young is "junkie" (a very heavy dope smoker) and this has wrecked her brain.
            She is a gross liar, you cannot believe anything that she says, and she is also a full-blown" schizophrenic from her dope smoking, she is as
            crazy as a "bed-bug" and she is also an adulteress.
            Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- Belinda Jane Keuning is also an adulteress (root-rat)
            Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- Belinda Jane Keuning in company with her husbands mother (her mother-in-law) Joan Margaret Ganzerla would go on "shagging-expeditions/competetions" picking up stray guys around town and taking them to cheap hotel rooms around Wagga Wagga and having sex with them, trying to see who could screw the most different guys
            very nice wives (and mothers) these were they would have "group-sex" with groups of guys in sleezy hotel rooms in Wagga Wagga and elsewhere.

johnreid50 Dec 02, 2009

Tracey Anne Payne (thief & liar)
            Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
            "the red headed rabbit" (ex Junee) NSW "low-life - ###" one of the well known criminal Junee Payne family.
            Her nickname ... everyone calls her "the red headed rabbit"

Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne -- "the red headed rabbit" (ex Junee) NSW living Parkes NSW
            (2nd time we were robbed by this thieving ###) is one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property at
            25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW on 17th & 18th April 2002 and robbed us.
            She is one of the well known Junee "Payne" clan, local petty criminals in Junee NSW, who most of them are constantly in and out of prison.
            A well known "loser" and petty criminal and "druggo" Kenneth "ferret" Payne (ex Junee) is her brother

(1st time robbed by these thieving ###)
            Tracey Anne Ganzerla (Tracey Anne Payne) "the red headed rabbit" in company with her "loser-gutless" husband Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla
            travelled to a town in western NSW called Barmedman where I owned a shop next door to the Police Station
            in the main street of Barmedman.
            Tracey Anne Ganzerla (Tracey Anne Payne) brother Kenneth "ferret" Payne was being employed by me as a
            caretaker at my shop.
            Kenneth "ferret" Payne (a chronic dope smoker and "loser") allowed Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne and
            Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla to steal goods from my shop at Barmedman, so they could sell the goods back at Junee
            and Wagga Wagga and buy drugs and booze.
            These are just a pair of the criminals who robbed my wife and I.