Having problems with Jeulia Store?

Jeulia Store Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jeulia Store Customer Service. Initial Jeulia Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jeulia Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jeulia Store. Discuss the issues you have had with Jeulia Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jeulia StoreRefund/exchange policy

I ordered 2 bangle bracelets from this company. I followed their instructions exactly to get the right sizes. What I received was very small child bracelets. When I requested to exchange as per their policy they refused. They would only offer a 50% discount on another product from their store. I will not give them any more money. They do not honor their own policies. Not to be trusted.

Jeulia Storering

I purchased a ring from you which was paid with PayPal, and to this date 2/16/2020 I have not received anything
    Description
    Subtotal
    Total
    Payment
    $103.55 USD
    Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *JEULIA.COM"
    Payment sent to [protected]@jeulia.com
    Payment sent from [protected]@hotmail.co

Jeulia Storetook my payment but didn't deliver product

Hello on the 21st of jan I ordered a bracelet for 99.00 dollars. I paid for it with my paypal account. You received paypent but there is no history of me placeing an order I did not receive a confirmation email or any type of communication. So I have nothing and you have my 99.00 dollars my name is steve neff and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com this is supposed to be a valentine gift so I am in a bit of a hurry. Thanks steve

Jeulia Storecustomer service & lack of correct truthful shipping information

Placed order May 12th, 2019 - ORDER #[protected]. Tried to apply M10 discount when ordering - didn't work & told them via text message. Advised credit would be posted by Carrie. Price of item should be $101.74 NOT $113.05. Requested credit $11.31 be applied BACK to credit card.

Was advised that the order to be shipped within 24 hrs. & arrive in 3 working days from California warehouse.

Texted today to locate shipment & was asked THREE times for same info. Order # & email address - THREE Times! Then I am told that shipping is now 7-12 working days! Have requested to cancel the order as there is no shipping information - which means it has NOT SHIPPED!

We want all the funds charged CREDITED back to the credit card immediately.

We are contacting our credit card company and telling them of the fraudulent scam you are attempting &running!

NOT a good Customer Service event!!! Hoping that this doesn't become a Problem and another complaint that adds to your SCAM review. Wish I had read them before I placed this order. Very Unhappy!

Apr 19, 2019

Jeulia Store — round australia stone ring with 2 silver bands and the middle band holding stone is gold.

I was cleaning my microwave oven with window cleaner called Windex. I sprayed the paper towel with the Windex...

Jeulia Storering ordered

I ordered a ring from this company . Next day I tried to cancel it .
          First first they asked why and if I wanted something else.
          Then they offered me 10% then 20% off in store credit only to keep it .
          Then I said I would keep it .
          Then they told me they have already refunded me to check my bank in 3-5 days.
          Then I got an email saying they didnt cancel it and that I could get an actual refund if the 20% off instead of store credit .
          I declined and said I wanted a refund .
          They refused.
          When I said I am contacting my bank they shipped the ring and said no refunds only store credit no matter what .

If you want to be able to return something don't order online from this company .
          They will not allow it .
          I have all the correspondence to prove all of this .
          It's crazy.

Jeuliaring exchange

I purchased a ring & didn't like it. I asked to exchange & received confirmation via email. I mailed the ring back only to get the same ring back. I have tried to resolve by phone & email numerous times. I get nothing but the run around & lies. When I call their phone line I can barely understand "Sarah". She says the new ring is no longer available, but it's advertised on their website. Then "Darah said I can't make another exchange! 😡😡😡

Jeulia Storeproduct return

This company is a complete scam.
              First off, they sell very poorly made jewelry.
              Secondly, they will try everything in there power to deter customers from returning items.
              And finally, they will never give you your money back, even though they use terms such as; "return for a refund"

Translated, you will get a store credit, which they will then tell you, cannot be put back on your credit card.

After which, your only recourse, will be to file a dispute with your credit card company to get your money back.

And so to everyone out there, thinking of buying affordable jewelry online from this company - do you yourself a favor and move on from this scam company.

Jeulia Storecompany’s refusal to refund purchase in cash

Buyer beware... You will lose money. This is the biggest scam I have encountered. Looking back there were many irregularities I should have paid more attention to. I purchased a ring on 11/20/18 for $ 110.00. I attempted the return process on the same day I received it which was 12/8/18 because I knew immediately I did not like it. I followed instructions to the letter after attempting to reach a live person through 5 emails with only automated responses. I knew all my communication was with a computer. I finally "chatted" with someone in china who gave me return authorization. I mailed the ring back certified mail on 12/24/18. On 12/29 I received notification from usps that the ring could not be delivered because " no access to delivery location. Redelivered and accepted on 1/2/19. Despite numerous repeated attempts on my part to get a refund vs store credit since I never spoke to a person (only automated email responses) I knew if I did not take store credit I would have nothing to show for $110 spent knowing they simply refused to refund my cash. I got 2 pair of $50 earrings hardly worth $5. I don't know how these people are still in business but they are. Save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

Feb 04, 2019

Jeulia Store — return policy

Purchased a ring was too small tried to comply with their return policy no live person to speak with doing...

Feb 02, 2019

Jeulia Store — ring return

ordered a ring.did not like it.contacted juelia to return it.did get a reply that i could exchange for...

Jan 18, 2019

Jeulia Store — customer service

I have been trying to receive an rma number to return my ring. I am not experiencing the "hassel" free...

Jeulia Store — return of ring

I purchased a ring and for four days now trying to return it. It does not allow me to get to my account, I...

Jeulia Store — unauthorized order

I tried to place an order and I wanted to go back to make sure it was correct . But it would not let me. So I...

Jeulia Store — extra charges that were applied after I was transferred to paypal

I have just purchased 2 rings for this store, I used a code to receive 15% off. I should have received free...

Jeulia Store — never received wedding band from bridal set they claimed they sent both rings

😠😠😠They send you half your order and then claim they sent both rimgs. They sent Engagement Ring and NOT the...

Jeulia Store — ring/returned but refused refund

I purchased a ring from the company which took several weeks to receive. Immediately upon receipt I realized...

Jeulia Store — shipping/customer service

I emailed customer service about an ordered placed. I submitted a screenshot showing the order was suppose to...

Jeulia Store — milgrain marquise cut sterling silver ring set

I had put in my order five days ago, on a Saturday, paid $20 for 3-day shipping and now it is Wednesday and...

Ripley

Jeulia Store — rose gold ring

You guys are crooks after a month your "jewels" fell off my ring and the paint started to come off.. I mailed...