Menu
Chrono24 Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Chrono24
reviews and complaints

www.chrono24.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 159 Reviews

How responsive is Chrono24's customer service?

3 Resolved
23 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Chrono24 is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Chrono24 has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Chrono24 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Chrono24 reviews and complaints 38

Sort by:

Newest Chrono24 reviews and complaints

2:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrono24 Attention Sellers, Chrono24 doesnt protect you, only see buyer side. Scam buyer

So this is regarding one Brand new Rolex Oyster Perpetual with stickers, full set that I sold in Chrono24.

Watch was sold on Chrono24 for 32.000 euros and payment was confirmed by chrono24 on the 12nd May 2022. Just a note, Buyer tried to do business outside Chrono24 platform but I didnt accept because. On next day I shipped (13rd May) and on the 14th May I received a notification from DHL that Item was delivery. On the same day, I received one notification from Buyer saying that Item was not delivery to him, and open a case on Chrono24. So with this, the payment timeline stopped (7 days) and started the claim process for item dont received. I contacted straight ahead DHL try to understand what happened, DHL Portugal contacted DHL Italy and they said that DHL usually left all the package to the buyer neighbor. So after that I wrote Chrono24 Explain the answer and on that afternoon the buyer "remember" that this person was his neighbor. But the claim for not received item continious open and payment deadline frozen. Then buyer asked me where I bought the watch, and I replied saying that I bought to the first owner and first owner told me that was in Lisbon, Portugal. 2 or 3 days after, buyer sent me a print screen from one email that he received from one Rolex Dealers in Portugal, saying that the serial number of the watch doesnt match the dial from the watch that he sent. I thought how strange was that, because If you buy a watch normally you go to a store in your hometown and check in hand the watch. Dont go and send emails to get a authenticity by email. Meanwhile 7 days passed no payment, no reply from Chrono24, nothing. And watch in hands of someone that I dont know, a person that had enought time to do whatever he wants with the watch and Chrono24 think that is normal. Today, 24th May I received one email from Chrono24 saying that Chrono24 will ask the buyer to go to a rolex store check the watch. WHAT? After this time, only 8 days later asked that to buyer? Who can guarantee that Buyer did changes to the watch and then Rolex Italy says that the watch is not gen or modified? Then Chrono24 asked me if I want to received back or do a discount. What? Discount of what and why discount? Received back (returned) for what reason? I shipped and sold what are on the list. Who can guarantee that if the watch is returned as I shipped? Without modifications? Or even a rock inside the box? Seems that Chrono24 is not protecting Sellers and put the buyers on the first position, even with all the evidences.

E
12:00 am EST

Chrono24 A Trusted Platform for Watch Enthusiasts

If you're a watch enthusiast looking for a safe and reliable platform to buy or sell timepieces, Chrono24 is the place to be. With a 4-star rating and glowing reviews from satisfied customers worldwide, Chrono24 offers a worry-free global watch market experience. From facilitating secure transactions to providing excellent customer service, Chrono24 ensures that both buyers and sellers can engage in transactions with peace of mind. Whether you're a first-time luxury watch buyer or a seasoned collector searching for your next grail timepiece, Chrono24's Buyer Protection Program and vetted dealers make the process seamless. Join the community of watch lovers who have found their dream watches on Chrono24 and experience the joy of owning a timepiece that matches your passion.

M
9:02 am EST

Chrono24 First time Buyer through Chrono24

I had a specific Rolex in mind for a long while now and looked everywhere, including many web sites that sell used items. I stumbled across this one and it was so full of information. I did some research and everything pointed to this being a good site to purchase a watch of this caliber. I was nervous at first, but the process was quite fluid and professional. The dealers I inquired with were all pretty quick to respond, but in the end I settled on one and went through the "trusted payment" and received my watch the next day. I took it to my jeweler to inspect and get it resized. My 14 day window is coming to a close and I feel the transaction went as well as I could have expected. I am very pleased with this web site and glad I stumbled onto it. I would not hesitate to recommend it or purchase again through it.

Is Chrono24 legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Chrono24 as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 11% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Chrono24 stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Chrono24 should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Chrono24 earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Chrono24 achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Chrono24. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Chrono24 has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Chrono24.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Chrono24 have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Chrono24 and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Chrono24 has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 11% of 26 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the chrono24.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Chrono24 protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  1. Pros
    3. Limited Seller Control Over Listings
    4. Competitive Market with Strong Rivals
G

Chrono24 Peace of Mind

I am new into the watch game, and I wanted to find a website that gave me 100% comfort in buying an authentic luxury watch. After reviewing all of my online options, I decided Chrono 24 was the best option for safety. I spent lots of time looking at different watches I wanted, and finally found one that I planned on buying. I used the affirm payment option and it was the smoothest / easiest sign up I've ever experienced. I made my deposit on my watch and the dealer shipped the next morning. I received my dream watch in just 2 days via fedex. With affirm you don't start making payments until you actually receive your watch. I thought all of this was too good to be true, but it just turns out that Chrono 24 really is the best watch website out there. Thank you so much for helping me achieve a dream watch, with 100% safety / authenticity, and on an affordable payment plan. Chrono 24 is my watch website from now on.

Chrono24 Making a Breguet possible

Chrono24 literally opened up the world as a potential supply point for the Breguet I have been seeking for decades. Their process and protections (primarily the escrow service and the dealer vetting) for handling my purchase ultimately made me feel better about doing business overseas than trying to do the same thing in the U.S. Chrono24 has been prompt, accurate and friendly in all of my interactions with them. I received the watch I ordered only four days ago, so perhaps there is a negative surprise waiting for me somewhere in the future; but to this point my entire experience with both Chrono24 and the dealer from whom I bought the watch (an indication of the vetting Chrono24 does) has been 5-star positive.

BTW - it probably also helps color the experience positive when the watch is beautiful and arrives on time in fabulous condition. Also, I got a little experience dealing with U.S. customs through this, and that turned out to be pretty straight forward - despite my expectations to the contrary.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrono24 Shopping for a good watch?

And you are tiring of the process of bidding against large mumbers of potential buyers on Ebay?

My suggestion: Have a [protected]@ Chrono24! You might find that special watch!

I used Chrono24 as part of an extensive search for a very special Rolex Submariner Ref. 5513.

Just for the record, I have been searching for this watch since August 1967!

Or I should say, since I saw in a display case and DID NOT buy it! Color my disappointment plus deep and lasting regret!

Fortunately for me, Rolex watches are engineered and constructed for long lifetimes of dependable service.

As a result, there is an abundant supply of well-maintained supply of previously owned and cared for examples of this particular Rolex watch.

Chrono24 has created an easy and very useful method of connecting buyers and sellers of finely constructed watches snd watch related accessories.

I am example of a successful search for a particular Rolex watch. And it was certainly an easier process than using Ebay or other competitive auction sites.

And that is coming from someone who has spent too much time purchasing items on Ebay!

J

Chrono24 Read my comments carfuly

Seller need to be more responsible in my case seller ignore me email after he receive the money he should focused of me and answer my emails immediately and keep me updated every day because I'm worried about my money this lase seller ignores me for 2 to 3 days and then answer my emails leave me worried this no nice chrono 24 should do some thing about it and also when seller receives the money chrono 24 should be notified and i m the buyer should immediately put on the buyer protection program not chrono 24 sending me email if i want to be on the program after 2 days and also seller should put the right Mobil number not a phony number this seller can not be reach buy phone because the number is not working, thing
Please be more productive buy put some presser on the seller who don't respond to email i one case seller who i want to ask about price ignores me he is from London if he is so choosy he should put a note says that i only answer and sell watches only to this country's i sent a message before for you guys but no answer
Any haw this just suggestions for you guys to be more successful i bout thru you guys 5 watches and I'm very happy

T

Chrono24 Skeptical at first

This is only the second time I have purchased a high end watch online. The first time, from another site 7 years ago, was okay. It was a used piece which they had refurbished and came with an actual certificate of authenticity. Crystal was a little off, had to ship back and they fixed it no problem. I sent the watch in to the manufacturer several years later for service and they performed it with no problem, sigh of relief, really authentic. I wanted a new watch, tried them first. Not possible to get anything with an original manufacturers warranty. I did not want a repeat of the previous experience. Enter Chrono24. New watch, well below msrp, original box and papers. Fast service. Followed up on purchase. The only problem was the 14 day window I had to get the watch authenticated. Tudor AD's understandably wanted nothing to do with it. I had to find a jeweler who dealt this brand in the used market and plead with them to look at it. This was the only snag in an otherwise excellent transaction. In the future, Chrono24 should consider having a list of dealers near the purchaser who would agree to authenticate pieces. Thank you for an overall very pleasant experience.

K

Chrono24 Best Of The Best

The Manchester United TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Automatic Watch ? Special Edition is a must-have for my collection. After several weeks searching online, I located Chrono24. I must say there are many companies (and individuals) offering new - and used - watches online which made my search even more demanding. My goal was to choose a seller that could meet my demands which included, but not limited to, trust (earned rather than simply stated on some web page), credibility, authenticity, product knowledge, affordability and some known method of exchanging payment-for-product that would ensure all parties upheld their end of the agreement. I will say, categorically, that Chrono24 met each and every point in a manner that not only gave me peace of mind but allowed me to connect directly with the selling company to get answers to my many questions. I'm in Florida--while the watch was in United Kingdom--which required time to ship, to pass customs and to arrive at my door as promised and advertised online.

After this experience, I will make Chrono24 my first place to look when next I decide which new watch to add to my collection. I actually saved enough money buying this new watch through Chrono24 to offset most of the cost of my new Apple M1 Mini Mac.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrono24 Nervous Buyer Given Comfort and Great Service!

I wanted to buy an expensive (from my perspective - thousands of dollars) used Watch but was nervous about getting ripped off. Well you hear the stories, don't you? "What kind of [censored] would send thousands of dollars to someone they'd never met for something they'd never seen?" Anyway, I liked that Chrono24 provided transparency to who they were and how they operated. There was a ton of info available on the process used to make a purchase. I especially liked the use of the escrow with the seller to facilitate the purchase safely, and the 14 day 'return for any reason' clause. These were essential for me to take the purchase step! Having read the Chrono24 info I reviewed them through various independent blogs, articles, and other reviews. By and large the reviews were very good. Where they weren't so good it seemed to me that often times the buyer had made an error, perhaps misunderstanding the buying process for example. Nowhere did I read that Chrono24 facilitated the sale of fake watches or anything like that. And where relevant (not too often) people seemed happy with the returns process. I got enough confidence in the service and protection provided by Chrono24 to make a significant purchase and I have no regrets. I would, without hesitation, use them again.

D

Chrono24 A Much Needed Marketplace

Like many watch enthusiasts, I was having trouble getting a Rolex from an AD. I decided to buy a Daytona through Chrono24 since I would likely never get one from an AD no matter how long I waited.

It is great to have a marketplace where members can sort by price and choose to only buy from a local market. This creates competition among sellers especially when buying an unworn watch as there should be essentially no difference besides price.

I was relatively confident in the purchase due to the escrow service, authenticity guarantee and strict monitoring of dealers. Of course I still had some anxiety around making a purchase of that size through an intermediary that was new to me and with a dealer that was also new to me. I am happy to say that everything went well. They go a step beyond just escrowing the funds and actually asked for pictures of my ID and credit card. This process took less than 24 hours and made me feel good about their diligence, which likely is even more significant for dealers.

Since luxury watches are considered part of net worth and I routinely apply for real estate financing, I appreciate that the platform helps members track value. This will help me next time I need to generate a Personal Financial Statement and would also help me liquidate if that was ever the best option.

Thanks, Chrono24!

C

Chrono24 Excellent Service

I used Chrono24 for the first time and was a bit suspect spending a large sum of money for a luxury watch online. I checked out the reviews on Chrono24 from third party review websites and the majority of the reviews appeared favorable. I then called Chrono24 and spoke to a live person in the U.S. a few times and they answered all of my questions. So far it appeared legit. This dealer was excellent.
I then found my watch at a good price and contacted the dealer. I wanted a new Grand Seiko watch and the dealer responded quickly and on weekends. Now it was time to pull the plug.
I ordered the watch and my credit card was charged for the full amount. The dealer, the Chrono24 website and UPS continually kept me updated on my the status of my watch. The delivery date ended up only a week or so away from the date of order from Japan. It arrived wrapped in a new box with all of the forms and plastic protection. The watch was brand new and in perfect condition.
The dealer did tell me upfront there would be a customs charge that I had to pay in addition to the amount paid to Chrono24. I googled that request and it appears to be the normal procedure. The customs charge was only a $100 and quite a bit less than what the dealer thought it would be as customs charges can vary. In the future I would prefer to pay that upfront as it can delay the process.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 is bad and 10 is excellent) I would rate this dealer and the process as a 10+ As I plan to buy more watches in the future I will continue to use Chrono24. I found that if you communicate with the people at Chrono24 they can facilitate the process, communicate with the dealer before the purchase and read the reviews to get a level of comfort for that dealer.

D
2:04 am EST

Chrono24 Watch purchase

I live in California and just purchased a Harry Winston watch from a seller in Germany. The sale went through Chrono24 and payment had to be Wired directly to the seller. The watch arrived and was NOT 100% authentic Harry Winston like the seller represented. The movement is fake and in bad condition. Harry Winston refused to service or work on it because it was "heavily modified". The seller represented the watch to be in "very good condition". There were scratches on the dial, case and on the fake movement that were not present in his photos on Chrono24. The Power Reserve Indicator does not work. The date Pusher does not work either. It is a total Frankenstein watch. I have heard from the seller once, and he will not do anything. The biggest surprise is Chrono24 will do NOTHING! They tell me to work it out with the seller and it is not their problem. Be aware CHRONO24 is risky. If you have a problem, you are on your own. At this point I have turned it over to my Attorney to look over this transaction. It is sad I am stuck with a $8,000 timepiece that is worth a fraction of that.

View 0 more photos
Update by Duane Lyons

I live in California and just purchased a Harry Winston watch from a seller in Israel. The sale went through Chrono24 and payment had to be Wired directly to the seller. The watch arrived and was NOT 100% authentic Harry Winston like the seller represented. The movement is fake and in poor condition. Harry Winston refused to service or work on it because it was "heavily modified" fake. The seller represented the watch to be in "very good condition". There were scratches on the dial, case and on the fake movement that were not present in his photos on Chrono24. The Power Reserve Indicator does not work. The date Pusher does not work either. It is a total Frankenstein watch and I got scammed. I have heard from the seller twice, and he will not do anything. The biggest surprise is Chrono24 will do NOTHING! They tell me to work it out with the seller and it is not their problem. Be aware CHRONO24 is risky. If you have a problem, you are on your own. So I am stuck with a $7,500 timepiece that is worth a fraction of that.

Update by Duane Lyons

Do NOT use Chrono24!

S
8:12 pm EDT

Chrono24 TC5394167 [C24#1005098947]

Attention: Tim Stracke

Dear Tim,

As the founder and CEO of Chrono24 I write to you from Australia to seek your support and help to resolve a matter involving me being scammed by one of your sellers on Chrono24.

This has been brought to the attention of your Chrono24 support team on numerous occasions, but the employee I have been dealing with does not have the experience or ability to resolve the matter.

Essentially, I purchased what was advertised as a genuine and fully serviced IWC Antique Yacht Watch from your seller, Easy Watches in France, which broke almost immediately.

The watch went to the Swiss Watch Company in Melbourne, an authorised IWC repair centre who immediately told me I had been scammed, the watch had been polished and beautifully presented on the outside, but inside it was corroded, dirty, unserviced and broken. They sent it onto IWC Australian head office in Sydney who further confirmed this. It was then sent on to IWC head office in Switzerland for review and a quotation to repair. Again, they confirmed this scam and the repair bill came back at just over $4000.

The seller is a criminal, he has committed the offence of obtaining an financial advantage by deception and your support team does nothing to address his dishonest actions. All they can do is request I send the watch back to him for repair under warranty. This is an unacceptable request, to send my watch back to the person who committed the deception and crime is unsafe and will only lead to further deception, dishonesty and I predict cover up.

Aside from this, the only company that has the parts, and can repair this watch is IWC in Switzerland, not a back yard watch repairer/seller..

I am totally frustrated and despondent with your Chrono24 support team, who simply respond with scripted policy that has everything to with warranty, but nothing to do with your sellers who have committed a dishonest crime, deceitful behaviour in an effort to steal money from me, your Chrono24 client/customer. They have been sent images showing the corrosion/dirt and broken internals of this watch against what was advertised with words and images; a scam.

I place my trust in you to resolve this matter as the founder and CEO of Chrono24.

Kind regards,

Simon Pluim

Torquay

Australia

PH: [protected]

Desired outcome: Resolution - financial compensation by seller/chrono24 or refund and return of watch

M
8:49 am EDT

Chrono24 Chrono24 don't care about clients

- Chrono24 tolerates cheating of its customers by sellers.

- Chrono24 has been informed by me several times about this type of situation and they did nothing about it.

- Dishonest sellers are unpunished because they pay a commission. Despite chrono24 being proven to be fraudulent, chrono24 admitted that the seller had deceived me. Nevertheless, it did not deprive the seller of the "trusted seller" status. So they actually give this status to anyone who pays commissions, and as long as you pay, there's no way to lose it.

- Sellers have very high ratings, because chrono24 does not allow customers to leave a negative opinion if the transaction did not go through due to the fault of the seller. Therefore, the seller's rating is totally unreliable. Only satisfied customers who have received watches leave opinions. And those who had their money frozen for weeks and ended up with nothing can do nothing.

- Chrono24 does not write back, promises to take care of the order, and in fact avoids contact and does not reply to messages.

- The chrono24 service is a scandal. A rude guy calls you, informs you that chrono24 knows about the whole situation but will not do anything about it. He seems to be looking for a different watch for you, but in fact he offers those that you are already negotiating. Of course, you pay the difference in price yourself.

To sum up, if you're lucky, you'll buy a watch and everything will be fine, if not, weeks of nerves and stress await you, you won't get a watch, the service won't care. The only thing that works is that the money is in the chrono24 account and will actually come back to you, but not soon either. You have to remind yourself several times and send them additional documents.

I do not recommend,

J
1:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrono24 Chrono24 Dealer Fairfield Prestige in the UK advertised a watch and sent another

In December 2022 I bought a Cartier Panthere watch on Chrono24 offered by seller Fairfield Prestige Mike Undrill in the UK.

After a month we discovered that the bracelet was seriously worn (it snapped) and the watch was clearly not as described as being in excellent condition. Cartier told us the bracelet was 'on its last legs' and that 'the watch should not be worn for everyday use.'

We have been fighting for three months to get restitution and have now filed a legal claim through the UK legal system for a full refund and our legal costs.

Chrono24 says that it is for the dealer to solve the problem.

Desired outcome: A refund

View 0 more photos
P
10:31 am EST
Replied
Chrono24 has left an official reply on this complaint.

Chrono24 Seller stealing links

I purchased a Rolex Lady-DateJust (1985 reference). My wife didn’t think it was a good fashion look as it was too small of a dial. Didn’t realize how small 26mm would be. So we initiated a return. The seller was not happy. His passive aggressive tone and bitterness for us wanting to return was concerning. However, I overlooked and proceeded to package up items. 3 days later seller accuses me of stealing links from the Watch. I properly placed all contents in the box and insured the shipping via USPS priority shipping. Chrono24 is immediately siding with the seller and that is extremely frustrating. I am accused of stealing links when I have proof that I have sent everything I received at the inception point. Links are properly placed in secure ziplock bag and was strategically placed under the Watch for transfer security / stability (see images attached). In addition, I sent the seller picture of content right before shipment (see image). But now the links “are missing” but the Watch made it securely. Very suspicious. I am certain that the seller omitted the links and accused me of “missing links”

Desired outcome: I refused to pay $400 on missing links and want full refund.

Read full review of Chrono24

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

4:30 pm EST
Replied
Chrono24 has left an official reply on this complaint.

Chrono24 2019 omega speedmaster sapphire sandwich tr-6264144

On February 2 2023 I entered into a purchase agreement with a private seller for an “unworn” 2019 Omega, Speedmaster for my boyfriend as a Valentine’s Day present. Price agreed upon was $4,900 with taxes and shipping total was $5,241.25

I received an email on Friday, February 3, 2023 that the seller shipped the item and that it would take 24 hours before the tracking information would be available but that delivery would be made on Saturday the 4th. I kept checking the FedEx website to see when I could expect delivery, it kept saying that a label was created and not dropped off. I figured it being the weekend he just didn’t drop it off at FedEx yet but found it strange he would list it as “shipped” with Chrono if he hadn’t actually dropped it off.

I waited until Monday and messaged the seller as to when I could expect a delivery date. He informed me he dropped off package to FedEx that morning and would see delivery date by end of day. Monday evening at 9pm, there was still no delivery date available. I immediately called my CC company and disputed the charge. I also emailed Chrono24 about this and was shocked with their response to me. They stated that I need to be patient and the watch should arrive within a few days. Without a delivery date available how can they determine it will be here in a few days and according to their own website the watch was shipped already. I’ve never seen it take over 24 hours for FedEx to update their tracking information so something isn’t adding up.

I have not received any further information about the whereabouts of this package, and FedEx is still saying they’re not in possession of it. Shame on Chrono24 for not taking their customers concerns more seriously, especially when it’s a transaction for over $5,000.

Desired outcome: A full refund.

Read full review of Chrono24

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

R
8:09 am EDT

Chrono24 Fake Seiko Prospex PADI watch

I recently purchased a watch via Chrono24.

Having now received the watch I am satisfied that it is not an authentic Seiko - as was advertised.

Chrono24 state “zero tolerance” when sellers sell fake items, but they will not act on my behalf to resolve this issue - and having contacted the seller, I have not yet received any reply. The issues are as follows:

The issues with the watch (that I have found and Researched) are as follows:

1, day and date do not correctly align in their respective windows.

2, the "Seiko / X" font and spacing on the dial is incorrect

3, the bezel moves FAR too easily. This could not be used as a dive timer - which is its whole "raisin d'etre"

4, the caseback is incorrectly marked

5, the "PADI" font is not correct

6, the movement will run when wound or gently shaken, but if worn on the wrist - stops running overnight

7, the "pip" at the zero point on the bezel is incorrect - stands proud, when it should be recessed.

8, the "3D" nature of the indices is not correct.

9, Seiko branding on the bracelet is too faint - does not match a true Seiko manufactured watch.

10, the dial and hands luminosity is EXTREMELY POOR

11, the dial is marked "NH36". (Should be labelled 4R36-This marking is incorrect)

12, there are no bracelet model stamps at the connection point of the bracelet to the watch head.

13, there is no wetsuit extension built into the bracelet itself. Again this is incorrect.

Admittedly, I only paid £150.00 but the watch is still fake, and not even worth that - brand new fakes can be bought on line for less than £75.00……..

Desired outcome: Return watch and cash refunded.

R
10:37 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrono24 Sold one Brand new Rolex OP Blue dial, buyer from the begining are trying to Scam and Chrono24 are allowing

So this is regarding Transaction TR-5039282, Brand new Rolex Oyster Perpetual with stickers, full set.

Watch was sold on Chrono24 for 32.000 euros and payment was confirmed by chrono24 on the 12nd May 2022. Just a note, Buyer tried to do business outside Chrono24 platform but I didnt accept because. On next day I shipped (13rd May) and on the 14th May I received a notification from DHL that Item was delivery. On the same day, I received one notification from Buyer saying that Item was not delivery to him, and open a case on Chrono24. So with this, the payment timeline stopped (7 days) and started the claim process for item dont received. I contacted straight ahead DHL try to understand what happened, DHL Portugal contacted DHL Italy and they said that DHL usually left all the package to the buyer neighbor. So after that I wrote Chrono24 Explain the answer and on that afternoon the buyer "remember" that this person was his neighbor. But the claim for not received item continious open and payment deadline frozen. Then buyer asked me where I bought the watch, and I replied saying that I bought to the first owner and first owner told me that was in Lisbon, Portugal. 2 or 3 days after, buyer sent me a print screen from one email that he received from one Rolex Dealers in Portugal, saying that the serial number of the watch doesnt match the dial from the watch that he sent. I thought how strange was that, because If you buy a watch normally you go to a store in your hometown and check in hand the watch. Dont go and send emails to get a authenticity by email. Meanwhile 7 days passed no payment, no reply from Chrono24, nothing. and watch in hands of someone that I dont know, a person that had enought time to do whatever he wants with the watch and Chrono24 think that is normal. Today, 24th May I received one email from Chrono24 saying that Chrono24 will ask the buyer to go to a rolex store check the watch. WHAT? after this time, only 8 days later asked that to buyer? Who can guarantee that Buyer did changes to the watch and then Rolex Italy says that the watch is not gen or modified? Then Chrono24 asked me if I want to received back or do a discount. What? Discount of what and why discount? Received back (returned) for what reason? I shipped and sold what are on the list. Who can guarantee that if the watch is returned as I shipped? without modifications? or even a rock inside the box? Seems that Chrono24 is not protecting Sellers and put the buyers on the first position, even with all the evidences.

Chrono24 In-depth Review

In Summary: Chrono24 offers a comprehensive platform for watch enthusiasts and collectors, providing a wide selection of timepieces ranging from modern designs to rare vintage finds. The site is well-designed and user-friendly, with a strong commitment to authenticity and customer service. While pricing can be competitive, the added assurance of quality and buyer protection may justify any premium. Customer feedback is generally positive, highlighting the site's reliability and support. Chrono24's dedication to the watch community and its educational resources make it a go-to destination for both novices and seasoned collectors.

Website Usability and Design: Chrono24's website boasts an intuitive navigation and layout, making it easy for users to browse and find watches. The site is mobile-responsive, ensuring a seamless experience across devices. The aesthetic appeal is high, with a clean and sophisticated design that complements the luxury products on offer.

Selection and Variety of Products: The range of brands and models on Chrono24 is impressive, catering to a diverse clientele. Availability of rare or vintage watches is a strong point, with numerous listings for unique timepieces. Customers can choose between new and pre-owned options, providing flexibility and choice.

Product Authenticity and Quality Assurance: Chrono24 emphasizes product authenticity with rigorous verification processes. Seller vetting and ratings are transparent, helping buyers make informed decisions. The site's authenticity guarantee policies provide an additional layer of trust and security for customers.

Pricing and Value: Market competitiveness is a hallmark of Chrono24, with prices that are often in line with or better than other luxury watch marketplaces. Price transparency is a core value, with clear listings and no hidden costs or fees.

Customer Service and Support: The responsiveness and communication of Chrono24's customer service are highly regarded. Multilingual support ensures that non-English speaking customers are catered to effectively. After-sale services, including support and guidance, are robust and appreciated by users.

Payment and Financing Options: A variety of payment methods are accepted, providing convenience and flexibility. Transactions are secure, protecting customer information and funds. Financing and payment plans are available, making high-end watches more accessible to a broader audience.

Shipping and Delivery: Chrono24 offers both domestic and international shipping options, catering to a global customer base. Packaging and handling are done with care to protect valuable items during transit. Delivery times and tracking information are provided, allowing customers to monitor their purchases.

Return Policy and Buyer Protection: The return policy is clear, with a defined time frame and conditions for returns. The refund process is straightforward, and dispute resolution is handled professionally, ensuring buyer protection and satisfaction.

User Reviews and Testimonials: Customer satisfaction levels are generally high, with common praises focusing on the site's reliability and comprehensive selection. Complaints are addressed promptly, and the trustworthiness of user reviews adds to the site's credibility.

Community and Social Engagement: Chrono24 fosters a sense of community with forums and discussion boards for watch enthusiasts. The social media presence is active, engaging users with content and updates. Events and meetups are occasionally organized, further strengthening community ties.

Educational Resources: The site offers valuable watch buying guides, brand and model histories, and tips for watch investment and collecting. These resources are beneficial for both newcomers and experienced collectors.

Environmental and Ethical Considerations: While specific details on sustainability practices and ethical sourcing are not provided, any commitment to corporate social responsibility would be a positive aspect for socially conscious consumers.

Special Features and Tools: Chrono24 includes a watch comparison tool, price trend analysis, and personalized recommendations, enhancing the shopping experience and aiding in decision-making.

Business Transparency and Credibility: The company's history and reputation are solid, with established industry partnerships and certifications. Press coverage and awards contribute to the site's credibility and trustworthiness.

Overall Experience and Satisfaction: The pros of Chrono24 include a vast selection of watches, strong customer service, and a focus on authenticity. Cons are minimal but may include premium pricing for certain services. The platform is recommended for serious watch buyers and collectors seeking a reliable marketplace. The final verdict is that Chrono24 is a top-tier destination for purchasing luxury timepieces online.

How to file a complaint about Chrono24?

1. Log in or create an account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in using your credentials. If not, create a new account by following the registration process on the website.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with Chrono24 in the 'Complaint Title' section. Be concise but descriptive to grab attention.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Chrono24. Mention key areas such as transactions, the nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, and the company's response.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data for security reasons.

6. Filling optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking from Chrono24.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it. Ensure all necessary details are included to effectively communicate your concerns.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com. Your complaint will then be processed for review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for any responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com. Stay informed about the progress of your complaint and any potential resolutions.

Remember to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint against Chrono24 on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Chrono24 customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Chrono24?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chrono24 Customer Service. Initial Chrono24 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chrono24 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chrono24. Discuss the issues you have had with Chrono24 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.