K Martkmart values your feedback!!!

A

As a single mother of 3 and not knowing how I am going to get any gifts for my children for Christmas I thought, "Why not I'll give the company feedback for the chance to win. Where is it that I do this??? I think this pisses me off more than the idiots you have working in the store I went to! Tehachapi, CA store# 4751 Please e-mail me if I am missing something because I do not wish to put my receipt number on here to have someone else use it. Thank you. P.S. I drive AT LEAST 30min to shop at your stores.

• Co
    CONSTANCE THAXTON Dec 10, 2007

#1 My receipt states to go to: kmartfeedback.com for a chance to win $2500. There is no such site!!!!!!!!!!!
    #2 I purchased Dove deodorant that was packaged 2 for 1 and the shelf price was $3.99. I was charged $4.69
    #3 I purchased a 24 pk of Dasani water and the shelf price showed $4.99 and I was charged $5.99
    My receipt # 03845 121007 003 38566
    12/10/07 5:54 PM 3845 03 3856 0039.

I go out of my way to shop at K Mart. It is 30+ miles for me round trip. The one down on Columbus Dr. is probably closer to Citrus Park/Carrollwood where I live, however, I am afraid to go down there and park and walk in and out alone in the latter neighborhood. I am almost 68 years old and have had severe financial problems recently from a couple of disastrous investments. So every penny spent is important to me now.
    Thank you.
    Constance Thaxton

• Lo
    Lori A. Bierhaus Dec 23, 2007

I purchased several items at our local Lewiston, Idaho Kmart store on 12-16-07, some of the items I purchased were on sale and the sale discount was not reflected in the price I was charged for the items. Unfortunately, I did not study my receipt until after I had wrapped the items for Christmas. I was overcharged on two Maxim calenders, (03857658878) they had $4.99 stickers on the outside wrappers but they were scanned at $9.99 each, so there I was overcharged nearly twice what two of them ran. I usually try to watch very carefully when I shop at KMart, since I have been overcharged on all of the last times I have shopped there. Why I did not study out my receipt before leaving the store, considering past performance I don't know, believe me if I ever go back I will be extremely careful to check my receipt before I leave the store.

It shows me how you make your profits, by failing to update your computer system when you have sale items, instead of entering in the sale price, you just leave in full retail and rely on the customer to catch the fraud. Sometimes we do and I would imagine that many times we don't which means free money for KMart.

• Lu
    Lucille McKinney Mar 11, 2008

The prices marked at the store were not true... Overcharged at the cash register and could not read the monitor (was too light )... Example - Adv. Bounty Paper Towels at $7.99 - charge 15.99; Toilet seat at $6.99 - charged 19.99; Beer advertised for 11.99 - charged 12.39 - Seems as if people have no idea what signs to put on which merchandise. Needless to say, it will be out of the way; cost of gasoline; however, they are going back tomorrow... I won't be making that trip and watching their ads anymore..!!!

• Be
    Bernadette Bauman Mar 19, 2008

My complaint is that I had shopped at K Mart and bought a number of clothing items on 3/15/08 at 5:58PM in the Pleasantville, N.J. store #3596. One item rang up wrong. It did not have tags on the jacket but a sticker of $10.00. They were having a clearance sale at 50% off. When I got home I checked my receipt and was charged $6.00. The cashier did not even respond to me when it was my turn and I had said hello to her. Anyway, I forgot all about the item not having tags on it or I would have asked her how she came up with the price she did. I had 10 items total. Anyway, I returned to the store today 3/19/08 and asked the assistant manager--Randall--at the costumer service desk about how the cashier came up with the price and he said that she typed in the numbers on the tag inside of the jacket. I asked why I did not get the 1/2 off of the sticker price on the front of the jacket. He said someone must have put it there. I asked to return the jacket and he said he could not do that because the jacket was worn. I said it was not because the K Mart sticker was still on the front of the jacket. He said it was worn. I did not wear the jacket. I had picked it up off of the K Mart floor because I was looking for a 3X fpr my husband and there were none on the racks. The store was a total mess and I thought I had gotten lucky finding one in my husband's size even if it was on the floor. When I looked at the receipt when I got home I did not even take the jacket out of the bag. If the assistant manager had looked at my receipt and saw the jackets I bought including the one I was wearing there was no fuzz or anything on my jacket. I had my jacket on all day at that point. So if it had stuff on it-- it came that way and my eyesite is not the best. I told him that someone must have returned it prior to me buying it and returned it and then it must have been put in clearance for sale. He did not want to hear it. I am sorry that I have to feel I was made a liar. It was bad enough I stood in line for him to help me for at least 10 minutes while he helped the cashier next to him who did not know what she was doing. This is not the first time I have had a problem with this store. I told my husband that I feel like cutting up our Sears card and be done with with Sears and K Mart forever...

• Valerie May 09, 2008

On 5/5/08 I shopped at store #4315 in Iowa city, Iowa and my register tape said to register for $2, 500 gift card on website kmartfeedback.com and there is no such website - what do you have to say about that? Also about a month ago I was at the same store to pick up a picture that had motion and sound. I wanted something like this for a long time as I suffer from depression, anxiety, and insomnia so I thought this would help. I got the last one and when I got to the register the clerk picked it up and said, oh this is broken and the other employee was to have taken it off the shelf. He didn't do his job and I was out a perfect solution to my many problems. Would it have hurt them to contact another store to see if they had one? Never offered. No apology either. Plus pay the utility bill at this store as it so horribly hot in that store in the summers. The clerks have to have fans at the registers. What about customers? The bbb probably would like to hear about your antics. I will probably be shopping at super Wal-Mart from now on.

• Da
    Daniela May 11, 2008

Small complaint. . I actually was impressed how kmart has changed since the last time i was in your store. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough check out folks, so two people were dealing with very long lines and frusterated folks. The two fols ringing were also hadneling returns. I have worked retail and i know there are times when you become unexpectedly busy, but i do recall this happened last time. Over all i thought prices were better and i found what i was looking for.

• Valerie Jun 16, 2008

K-Mart. Advertised cell phones. Doesn't stock them. Called Main customer service at their corporation and they tell me that not all stores get stocked. Isn't that false advertising?

I went there specifically for that item. They told me where to buy it... so I went to that K-Mart, 20 miles away, and it wasn't there either! I am angry!

I wasted time, GAS, and energy on these frustrating customer NON-service people!

I listened to them, did what they told me to do, and still came up empty! Can you believe it? I am sure you can. They made me upset!

• Be
    bea taylor Jun 21, 2008

Pile of revolving fan boxs in aisle up to my shoulder, every box beaten up. stupidly I picked the least beaten up and bought it. When home, the housing was cracked nearly all around, I needed it badly so I put tape on it and we continued to put it together. This fan was advertised a quiet fan. It made a horrible noise of clicking. Took it back. 30 miles round trip. At least the lady at the returns desk gave me no problems. I told her how the boxs were all beat up but don't think she cared. I told her they would probably all be returned. No comment.

• Bo
    Boo Aug 23, 2008

Waaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaahhh! Not everything is always to my liking! Poor me!

• Sh
    shirley Sep 28, 2008

i tryed to enter $2, 500 contest and was told it was a scam .this came up on my computer

• Ya
    yadira sanchez Nov 13, 2008

the print in the receipt enter to win a gift card for 2, 500 and there's no such a web site.

• Ga
    Gayle D. Anderson Nov 14, 2008

I, too, was unable to access the kmartfeedback.com site. Will the problem be corrected soon?

• Sh
    shirley y smith Nov 22, 2008

scam!!!

• 9k
    9kidsrus Nov 28, 2008

I just stood in line on Black Friday for 45 minutes to make a handful of purchases (4 items!). An assistant manager came thru and gave us all
    Blue Ligtning Cards to expedite our trip thru the cash register, the girl at the register ended up scanning the card and then scanned all my items
    and I got double charged! Didn't notice it until I was on the way home, I live an hour and a half away from the store and can't go back now, it wouldn't be worth my trip.

• Me
    Melissa Dec 01, 2008

I put $300 worth of items on lay-a-way with KMart thinking it would be a benefit. The day that I went to pick up my items, I stood in line for 2 hours! waiting to get to the counter where one person was working the register and one person was getting the items from the back. After paying, I then waited another hour! to get half of my stuff...the other half was missing. I then had to shop for the other half and was told to just leave when I got the rest of my stuff. I was unable to find several of the items that I had already purchased, but could not address this with anyone. Customer Service told me that I would have to go back to the lay-a-way department, but the lay-a-way line was longer than the first time I stood in it. When leaving, the store security system went off cause of the items that I had been told to find and leave. This caused a HUGE embarrassment for me, cause I am not a thief and was only following what the store employee said to do.

Least to say, I will NEVER return to a K Mart...whether for lay-a-way or with cash in hand. I think the store was not clean and had little organization. The employees have an attitude that is equal to that of Walmart employees. No wonder there are not many K Marts left, cause they are a poorly ran store.

• Bi
    Billy Jean Jul 20, 2009

OMG! I cant believe Kmart is false advertising to their customers to win 2, 500 dollars when there is no website to even go to. Thats a shame. The only time I ever go into the store is when I dont feel like fighting the crowd in Wal-Mart. Dont even think about going into the store to get bargains out of their sales paper cause by the time you get there to try and purchase the sales ad they are sold out as if they only get maybe five to ten items on each sales item.

Ms. Jackson
    07/20/2009

• Mi
    mischief2347 Jul 22, 2009

what a crock "NO WEBSITE TO ENTER TO WIN $2500. WHAT GIVES. TALK ABOUT FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

• Bo
    bobtheman Jul 22, 2009

I just went the site and it worked fine. There's no "false advertising"... you just don't know how to use a Web browser properly.

• Tn
    TNiet Jul 22, 2009

It works fine.

• Tn
    TNiet Jul 22, 2009

kmartfeedback.com comes right up. Try again.

• De
    Deborah Coggins Aug 18, 2009

I have never been treated so rudely by people who are suppose to help you. I was at the store on 8-17-09 and they doubled coupons up to $2.00. One of my coupons was for $1.50 but it did not double. The girl at the register told me to go to Customer Service but there was a long line, I was on my lunch hour. I called when I got back to work and they told me I could come back the next day, which I did. There was no one in line behind me and when I showed the girl my receipt she said it was up to $2.00 so I should only get back .50. I told her it was double up to $2.00 so I should get back $1.50. As I was still talking, she turned around and walked away and another woman who was standing there just totally ignored me and looked off into space. I have never been so insulted. I have been a fan of K-mart for almost 50 years but Wal-Mart looks better all the time. I can understand why people rave about it. I am not so anxious to come back to your store if that is how your employees treat people. It's not so much the $1.50 as much as it's the way I was totally ignored. One of the worst experiences I have had at a store like that. You have lost my business but I expect you will ignore this too and I won't be surprised.

• Ro
    Rovim Aug 19, 2009

I visited the store and found a couple of bargains? A blanket reduced from $50 to $20 and a set of towels for $10, they were $17. After leaving the store I realized that the total price of my purchases was above my estimate. I checked the docket to find that I had not received the reduced price. I returned to the store where I endured a long wait at the customer service desk. I told them the problem. They replied they would refund the difference. I queried what had happened to the policy where they refunded the entire price if you were overcharged. They said that they don't do it anymore. No apology was offered and the attitude was taking it or leaves it. This fact has never been advertised by them. Why no big advertising campaign to notify their clients they were not adhering to it. When I tried their toll free number to complain I had to listen to a good 10 minutes of their spiel touting how good they are as a company and customer orientated. I eventually hung up in disgust.

andbran Aug 19, 2009

for starters companies can change their policies anytime. at least they refunded you the difference. but like most people nowadays you did not appreciate it.

• Wp
    w. paskell Sep 14, 2009

I was hired for an assistant manager’s position in the Sierra Vista store and had to go to Glendale for training. I spent fourteen weeks in training and on what was to be my last day of training before I was to go to my home store I was fired. The reason given me for the firing was they were not comfortable putting me in a store. At that point I had eleven years of retail experience two of them being as an assistant manager for two other companies. I feel I was hired under false pretences to come in their stores and along with other managers they hired from other companies and fix their stores because I spent all of my training either stocking shelf’s or scanning side counters Preparing them all for either an inventory or an inspection from their regional manager and doing layouts and in three other stores in phoenix as well. I did not get any so called k mart training and they used that excuse to fire me

• Ko
    kobuu Oct 20, 2009

ok. so you had a single coupon not double up to the $1.5o. is it really that important that you get back enough money to buy a small coffee at Dunkin' Donuts? if you had a whole bunch of them, then yeah, get upset. but you didn't. $1.50. that's it.

oh, and by the way, there are a BUNCH of stipulations regarding the double coupon events. read the fine print on the coupons and on the signs for the event. you probably were wrong. from a manager's view, customers are actually usually WRONG and there's no greater satisfaction then getting them to see that.

• Do
    Dorthann Nov 21, 2009

I hope you will look into the manager you hire at the Kearny K-Mart seems like something funny going on there. I know of two people who got fired and were there for a long time and now I know somweone else who they are looking to fire I will not go down there if this person gets fire I don't want to say any names but I think it dicrimanation and the other two should sue your buts off . One of the ladies got fired for being 5 minutes late and the other for 40.00 which was because of a person stealing wanting to return merchandise and when she prove out she was short and forgot about the goings on earlier never got the debit to off set her draw.

• Ri
    Richard Kuny Dec 09, 2009

I ordered a simple wall shelf for my dvd and cable box. very simple
    4 days later it arrived. WOW!!! NOT REALLY. It was the wrong item.

I called and explained the eror. This time I had it shipped express as time was short.
    8 days later it arrived. Ugh!!! They shipped the same wrong item again. Now I'm screwed.

I will NEVER visit Kmart online or in person again.

No wonder they are dying and taking Sears with them.

• Kr
    kritter kid Mar 06, 2010

one thing. kmart is not dying. sears is taking them down with them. people just say that because they dont like their return policy.

but... kmart 4405 in clinton twp, mi. is a filthy biased place. they are filled with liars and cheaters.

hardlines managers in relationships with supervisors (with is against rules). and operations managers who yell at associates in front of us customers.

i had a bad experience soley on the facts that the managers are inapropriate. they yell at the cashiers and they lie to the customers. i do not need to see flirty conduct between male managers and female supervisors. children come to that place. it is not right.

• Pl
    playpiano89 Oct 24, 2010

I can't believe you wanted to return the jacket because it was $1 more than you thought it was. lol I almost feel sorry for you. I can give you that dollar! lol And yes, I am making fun of you. It is so hard not to.

• Ad
    adlmira Nov 02, 2010

K-Mart has terrible customer service. I found a cordless trimmer in their 4/22/10 ad and went to purchase it and they had none. The ad had just come out I went on 4/22 and they didn't have any. I went home and told my wife, she just could not believe that they would advertise something and not have it in stock. She called the store and spoke to a young kid and he assured her that they had 3 in stock. My wife said are you sure, because we are coming from Live Oak and it is about a 15-20min drive and she did not want to send me again for nothing. No, he assured her I am looking at them now, we have 3. I took off agian in fear that they would be all gone if I waited. I arrived he handed the trimmer to me and when I took it to the cashier it rang up 86.99 and no the 49.99 that it said in the ad. The manager was called and she told me it was not the trimmer on the ad and that she could not give me this trimmer for the price in the ad. I told her that this had been the 2nd trip here and that I was assured by their employee tha tthis was the trimmer in the ad. She called Sacramento store and they told her that they could have one shipped in 2-3 days. I took a raincheck and she said they would call me. I called a week later and they told me that they had not yet recieved it. I waited a 2nd week and they told me that since I never arrived to pick it up it was placed in it's home on the floor and probably purchased. The manager did NOTHING, and the girls at the service desk are rude and thoughtless. This is their JOB I mean this store could finally close and they would be unemployed, they take to pride in keeping their customers happy. I honeslty don't know how this store has stayed open this long.

• Bb
    bbpanoz Nov 19, 2010

This Thursday, as my family comes to our home for Thanksgiving dinner and we begin to discuss all the Black Friday sales and stores we intend to visit, I intend to very loudly advise them to avoid giving Kmart or Sears any of their Christmas shopping business. I will explain to them the very customer unfriendly experience I encountered with your company recently and warn them to tell their friends/co-workers the same. About 10 days ago, I placed an online order for 2 items, but within 1 1/2 hours was able to locate the items from another retailer at a significantly lower price. I then phoned your customer service and requested the order to be canceled. I was assured by the representative that she would que the offline team to cancel it and I would receive an email confirmation of the cancellation that day. That email never arrived, so I called the following day and a different representative apologized and stated she would basically do what the first representative failed to do. Again, no cancellation confirmation was emailed to me. Before I could place a 3rd call back, I received an email that my order had SHIPPED! I am beyond upset at this point, and reply to the email with an explanation that the order should have never shipped to me. I received a reply back that advised me to refuse delivery on the package. I did just that when UPS attempted to deliver it to me. 2 days later, I followed up on my bank statement and see a refund for the items, but no refund on the shipping fee. So I phone customer service again and I am told that they will refund the shipping fee and I should see it within 3-5 days. 3 days pass and I am concerned to see that the shipping fee has not been refunded when it did not take as long for the refund on the items. Plus, in the meantime, I have noticed a miscalculation in the tax I was charged on the items as well. So, once again I phone customer service and ask the representative to connect me to a manager instead. After waiting on hold for 20 minutes, I am finally able to explain the situation to a manager. He informs me that the shipping refund actually wasn't initiated and he will manually do that for me. I'm not going to hold my breath on that at this point. But I further explain to him that I have been overcharged on my sales tax. It is not rocket science to figure this out, but he comes back with the response that the difference is a SHIPPING tax!!! Are you kidding me??? A shipping tax on top of a shipping fee? I have NEVER been charged a shipping tax by any other online retailer and I have never heard of such a thing! I go on to ask him why is this so called shipping tax not separated out from the regular sales tax on the invoice? He had no reasonable explanation for this. I am done with Kmart and plan to file a complaint with the BBB and Attn. General/Consumer Protection.

Maaddddddiieee Apr 20, 2011

i am only 13 but i have been raised to value money and not to waste it. i was on a shopping day with my friend at Morayfield Plaza and we went into Kmart and purchased some DVD's, which we paid for separately. i was at a counter served by a young man, when i heard the woman in front of me, who was checking her change, say "oh no the change is wrong it was meant to be (an amount i don't remember), and you only gave me (another amount i don't remember). she then turned and looked at me, laughing slightly, like, gosh could he be more wrong? then it was my turn and i paid some of the total of $18 with a gift card and the rest, an amount of $3.88, with a $50 note, to which i should have gotten $46.12 change. i didn't check my change, but a minute later i sat down with a gut feeling he had not given me the right change. i discovered it was $20 short! i went back to the customer service desk, told the lady, and she was rather rude with her saying of "oh no we can get it back tomorrow if we were to do it now we would have to shut down the till, count the money, blah blah blah" to which then my friends big sister came up and told us our mums were coming. we stepped aside, and waited until our mums came, and then my mum was VERY firm telling them to count it and do it all now, we live in Maleny, up the range, about an hour and a bit away, and so we stood there until a lady finally came up and said "oh yes i'm soooo sorry it was a mistake here's your $20 i'm sure it was all just a big mistake!!" so it was finally solved. But think about it, if they accidentally gave you $20 over, most people would be polite and give it back, and the staff would snatch it back up, and then when they take YOUR $20 there is a whole process of counting the till and blah blah blah... so remember, IF YOU SHOP AT KMART, OR GENERALLY ANYWHERE, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CHANGE!!!

Angry in 716 May 18, 2011

Quick Crappy Story:
    Bought a Kenmore freezer last week, followed directions. I gave it a few days then went shopping just for Meats because the purpose of us buying the freeze was the shelves in our fridge freezer broke from weight (big family, grill a lot). Spend $155, in putting meat in freezer was everything seemed fine... freezer was cold. 4 days later we see a good deal on frozen foods - veggies, ice cream bars, raviolis, mega bagS* of french fries... come home to fill it up and Freezer apparently stopped working days ago. After a few calls, being disconnected, speaking to cashiers who speak like "day father is day uncle cousin" aka bunch a freakn inbreeds!!! Finally speak to a child who claims to be manager on duty and hear " we can't do anyting bout yo food but can prolly get chew a nothah fridge". A fridge... really? Can't do anything about the food because cashier never offered any extended warranty when purchasing. In the process of contacting

• Ge
    GERRYH Dec 20, 2011

YOU CANNOT TRUST K-MART IN EDGEWATER, MD WHEN IT COMES TO SIGNS FOR THEIR SALES. THEY HAVE PRODUCTS UNDER THEIR SALE SIGNS THAT ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THOSE SALES. YOU HAVE TO READ THE FINE PRINT AND FIGURE IT OUT IF THIS IS THE PRODUCT ON SALE, THERE IS NO CODING OR INFORMATION ON WHAT THE PRODUCT IS THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE ON SALE. YOU SEE THE SIGN, IT SAYS ONE PRICE, THEN WHEN YOU GET TO THE REGISTER THEY CHARGE YOU MORE. IF YOU ARE NOT A SAVY PERSON YOU GET STUCK PAYING MORE FOR THAT PRODUCT. THIS IS COMMON PLACE IN EDGEWATER, MD K-MART. IF YOU NOTICE IT AT THE REGISTER, THEY HAVE TO HAVE A MANAGER GO BACK AND CHECK THE SIGNS. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY PUT A DIFFERENT PRODUCT UNDER THE SIGN THAT SAYS SALE, THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR MISTAKES.
    DON'T EVEN BOTHER PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM K-MART. REMEMBER IT'S THEIR MISTAKE, BUT YOU ARE KEPT WAITING ON PURPOSE SO YOU WILL PURCHASE THAT ITEM ANYWAY AT THE HIGHER PRICE. THEY KNOW YOU ARE IN A HURRY AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT. I WAITED OVER 15 MINUTES BEFORE THEY CAME BACK AND TOLD ME THE PAIR OF SHOES I THOUGHT WAS ON SALE, WAS NOT SALE...IT WOULD COST $39.95, NOT $12.49. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING ON THE COUNTER AND LET THEM TAKE IT ALL BACK. THEY ALWAYS HAVE EXCUSES. I AM TIRED OF THEIR MISMANAGEMENT AND LIES. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF MARYLAND, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO HONOR THEIR MISTAKES, BUT THEY DON'T.

• Ge
    GERRYH Dec 20, 2011

THIS IS FOR WGAS, I REALIZE THERE ARE PRODUCTS PUT ANYWHERE BY CUSTOMERS. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE. THE SIGN SAID ABOVE AND BELOW THIS ONE SECTION OF MEN'S SHOE, EVERLAST SHOES BLUE OR TAN FOR $12.49. THERE WERE PLENTY OF THESE SHOES IN VARIOUS SIZES. THE BLUE SHOES WHERE TO THE LEFT AND THE TAN TO THE RIGHT, IN THE MIDDLE OF THESE WERE TAN SHOES WITH STRAPS...THE OTHERS HAD TIES. I CHOSE THE SIZE I NEEDED, TRIED THEM ON AND DECIDED TO PURCHASE ONE PAIR WITH THE STRAPS...THEY WERE NAMED EVERLAST JUST LIKE THE OTHERS. AND IT WAS NOT JUST ONE PAIR, BUT MANY SIZES OF THIS PARTICULAR TYPE. SO APPARENTLY THE PERSON STOCKING THESE EVERLAST SHOES PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER AND ASSUMED THEY WERE ALL THE SAME, JUST AS I ASSUMED. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT IF IT IS THEIR MISTAKE THEY SHOULD HONOR THAT PRICE, THEN CORRECT THEIR MISTAKE AND MAKE SURE THAT THOSE SHOES ARE PLACED IN ANOTHER AREA SO NO ONE ELSE THINKS THAT THOSE SHOES ARE MARKED DOWN. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

• Lc
    lcweller Jan 19, 2012

In a totally unrelated subject, I have been trying for approximately three months for K-mart to stop sending me their "rewards earnings" e-mails. I've called twice, and e-mailed twice. I'm in hopes this form of informative communication reaches someone who can remedy the situation. Thank You, Larry C. Weller / [email protected]

• Cl
    cl in pa Apr 06, 2012

If you have a disability like diabetes better not work for kmart where i am located Below is what will happen.
    An employee with a disability "Diabetes" is allowed to be put down or told by higher levels of management that they should think about quitting since it must be to tough because of diabetes. Then mangers tell some employees that repeat to the individual that managers say that the individual is faking diabetes to get attention. So when an employee with diabetes is sent to the hospital or sick because of their disability then they are faking it. Wow the compassion of management and other higher office individuals is not high standards at kmart or possibly sears company.

• Co
    Connie Kooiker Nov 05, 2012

When my husband and I walked into KMart yesterday we were handed thes flyer and she said by any thing in the store and you will get addition 10% for your item. We bought a fireplace and I handed the cashier the coupon and she said can't take this off and I said yes cuz that what we were told by couple of the associates in the store. Her supervisor called and they said no way can you take 10% of sales items I dont think that way fair cuz we were told we could have it off. Plus those ladies were kind of rude about it also. Then they should had a meeting before they handed out those flyers and the associates said anything. So I don't know what can be done but I still think it is very unfair. This fire place costed 190.79 with tax. No body could answers questiont either about the product. It isn't what we thought it would be. But it is to heavy to take apart and bring it back. So in a way I feel we just wasted some money because no one could help us and plus we were mis lead.

• He
    heath2011 Nov 09, 2012

Items on sale are almost always excluded from any extra discounts

• Lp
    lp3381 Jul 29, 2016

Attention all shoplifters attention all shoplifters! Kmart new policy on sho i if a shoplifter run we just let them we just let them go so if you plan on shoplifting all you have in theloss prevention agent or and the loss prevention agent or manager must let you go. this makes a loss prevention agent or managers job almost imposible. Also another policy that Kmart has has imposed is no padding down shoplifters while they are in custody. This policy is not only dangerous but outright ridiculous. The policy is made to cover kmarts ### but at the same time causing a dangerous work enviroment for there lp agents. One day we are going to read about a lp agent getting stabbed or killed to to kmart cover your ### policy. So shoplifters just remember all you have to do is run and you won't get chaced anymore by kmart lp staff and if they chace you call the idiot dlpm and advise them that the staff broke k mart policy.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices