Having problems with JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2007. The latest review Poor Service was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint Forged Signature was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. JustFlowers.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 86 reviews. JustFlowers.com has resolved 38 complaints.

JustFlowers.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 715 2215 (Customer Service)
1800 880 5921 (Florists)
+1 213 867 0630 (International Customers)
11999 Vicente Blvd, Ste 340
Los Angeles, California

JustFlowers.com Complaints & Reviews

justflowers.comcustomer service and deliver

My boyfriend ordered flowers and were guaranteed to be delivered yesterday on valentines day!!! He even paid extra for that guarantee... Well we called and emailed with no response from this company. The flowers were just delivered to my office now on 2/15 at 2:30pm and I personally know the deliver guy who brought them and he said the local florist he works for never even received my order for the flowers until today from just flowers. com. This company steals your money and do not deliver like they say they do!!! I will definitely be reporting them to the bbb and putting terrible reviews where I can... Buyer beware stay away from this lying sack of #### company!!! He spent $95.96 complete rip off... I was smart and ordered flowers from a local florist for him and it included a cute 48 ford pick up truck vase it came in plus deliver and that only cost me $56. Stay away from just flowers...

JustFlowers.comthis company is a scam.

This company is a scam they are scamming both the public & the florists contracted.

12/31/2016 10:34:41 am, order#8507920.
    I ordered an arrangement of roses, they delivered the flowers but they look nothing like the photo advertised on the website (Poor quality). The flowers were wilted, unprofessionally arranged, & the bow was dirty. The product is the lowest possible quality but the company is charging regular to high prices.

I called customer service and they said the reason the arrangement does not match the photo is due to the fact that the florist receives a verbal description of the arrangement rather than the photo. This is not acceptable for an online company that deals exclusively with images/photos as a method of communication.

Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with, rude unprofessional people that are unreasonable. First, the rep said that I ordered 18 white roses and that is what I got, as if they completed their end of the deal, I argued that I purchased a beautiful "arrangement" of roses, and I expected them to resemble the photo. Therefore, they offered to send a replacement, however, the replacement was worse than the first, extremely low quality flowers.

I paid ~$115.78 and flowers were absolute garbage. I refused to take them and sent the florist back with both arrangements, thus, returning the product (S) completely.

I called customer service for a refund and they refused to give a me refund even though I returned the product to the florist. The "manager" told me that even if I return the flowers he will not give me a refund, it is not his problem that I did not like the flowers etc. I argued that I payed for a product advertised by their company and they did not send me the product I ordered, this is false advertising, and I returned the unsatisfactory item (S) and I want a refund. The so called manager taunted that he would not give a refund and is keeping my money irregardless of the fact that the florist took back the arrangement.

Furthermore, I asked which local florist they were using but they refused to tell me; I now realize this is a "policy" to ensure that customers cannot communicate with the florist & exchange information about prices. It is clear that they falsely advertise, charge customers high prices, and pay the florist a fraction; therefore, the florist sends low quality flowers because they are receiving a low payment in the exchange. This company is a scam. They are scamming both the public and the florists who contract with them. They should be shut down.

this company is a scam.

JustFlowers.com3 dozen roses

So my initial goal was to to complaint about unsatisfactory delivery and how bad of an experience I had with just flowers. But... They made it right, made us happy and that's the reason I wanted to leave a review. I delivered flowers early on friday the april 17 for delivery that same day. At 6 pm on that night they were not delivered yet. I called justflowers help line and they told me after a brief hold that the flowers were on the way and the driver was stuck in traffic. Then I called again and I was told this time that according to their record the flowers were delivered at 5 pm that day. What a lie I thought and called my sister to double check but as it turns out my sister did not receive the flowers promised by just flowers on the 17th at all. It was too late to call them back again and I decoded to wait until the following morning. But in the morning I got a call from one of just flowers managers, teresa who apologized for the delay and all the confusion with the order. It turns out she did here own investigation and found out that the driver lied to customer service and never delivered the flowers for reasons unknown. So she offered me a $10 discount and offered to redeliver that day for free since it was their issue with a card of apology. That day my sister finally received her flowers and they were just beautiful and gorgeous she stayed very happy and was glad to receive them from me. Being far away is not easy and things like that make you think that just flowers are doing a good job making customers happy. I could have been raving about all their bad customer service etc but in the end, who doesn't make mistakes. Even our own usps has lost so many of my packages. The way just flowers manager explained to me there are so many variables and small little details we as customer never pay attention to that take place behind the scenes of a big flower company like just flowers so a slight mistake anywhere along the way can cause your order not delivered. Anyways - they also gave me $20 off my next order and made me satisfied in the end. I hope that review helps them. I think I will order from them again with a coupon next time.

JustFlowers.commy daughters birthday flowers

First let me say, part of the reason that I chose Justflowers.com was because of their rating at the BBB. I went to the BBB and filed a complaint. I did not get my money back but it ended un-resolved. Un-resolved will help to lower their rating. I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday May 27th. She did not get flowers on her birthday. When I got back after the holiday I have messages on my phone letting me know that they were not able to deliver the flowers and wanted to know if it would be okay to substitute different flowers. I said sure but I wanted to make sure there was blue flowers in the arrangement. The representative assured me that the arrangement would have blue flowers in it and it would be delivered that day. (May 31st) I called my daughter on June 2nd and she still had not gotten her flowers. I called them again and again I was assured that my daughter would get the flowers I ordered. I was never given an option to change my order, to cancel my order or told that there would be no blue flowers. My daughter finally did get some flowers on June 2 but there were no blue flowers. My daughter sent me a text message and told me to get my money back! I sent a letter and got a phone call from a representative that offered to call my daughter and apologize for the late delivery and she would let my daughter know what I wanted to send her. (actually what I ordered) What a joke. The stand the company is taken is that they delivered something. If you have had problems with Justflowers.com please go to the BBB. In my opinion they do not deserve to advertise an A rating!!!

JustFlowers.com — floral delivery

I am on the Oregon coast and learned that a dear friend was in the hospital in Texas. I submitted an order...

JustFlowersappalling service!

I have ordered some flowers for my girlfriends birthday and they promised to deliver those on a certain date. Flowers were not delivered and my girlfriend got nothing.
          I contacted JustFlowers customer support and they said that they had some issues and were not able to deliver on time.
          My girlfriend received her flowers only five days later and it was a completely different bouquet!! And that was not the only problem, flowers were completely dead!
          They refused to refund me and said that it was no longer their responsibility!
          The worst flower delivery service ever! Don't use JustFlowers!!

Just Flowers Inc.flowers delivery

I noticed a lot of negative feedback on all these review websites but I do not see too many positive reviews, I guess I will be one of the few good ones. I understand that online reputation for online company is a big deal. So I will do my part here and describe my experience with the company. I was looking for a flower company online that would deliver flowers May 27th for Memorial Day. A lot of local florists I called were either closed or were too booked to take my order, so I ran into a bunch of online retailers and also got super confused as there were too many to choose from. Anyhow, I was able to find what I like on JustFlowers.com and decided to use them. What the heck? In worst case I would have called my credit card company and complained had the order not been delivered. With my AmEx card I had nothing to worry about. It was very important to me that these flowers arrive on time for friends who lost their son in combat. Well, I don't know how they did, must have contacted their local florist to have this done for me. I was happy with the fact they did what they said they'd do. I would give them another try should another occasion occur.

JustFlowers.com — lack of delivery, no service order 8387903 & 8387852

I ordered same day delivery service for both my Mother and Aunt on 5/7/2015. May 8, 2016, came and went no...

JustFlowers.comnot delivered

I ordered Mother's Day arrangement and was SUPPOSE to be delivered on that day. I was informed they DO NOT deliver to P.O. boxes. I did NOT put P.O. box in address. Told them I wanted to cancel order and was told I could NOT cancel order. So I called credit card company and told them my mom never got the arrangement, I put in dispute charge in. Called Just flowers and was on hole 5 or 6 different times and for 45 minutes or more. Long story short, manager FINALLY called and I had a few words (expletives) .Manager said the driver said he delivered to P.O. box (which is it you can or can't deliver to P.O. boxes)? My mom NEVER received them. I kept all correspondence to send to credit card company if need be.With NUMEROUS contradictions on their part.After 3 days of aggravation I looked up credit card online and charge was reversed.SO much aggravation and headache. As far as I'm concerned they ruined my mom's mother's day. I will NEVER order from this place again and they need to revamp how their employees leave customers on hold for over an hour before they answer phones. Then argue with customer's and refuse a refund! Well, I got a refund, by disputing the charge ! These guys should not be in business...

• Su
                  Susan E Cummings May 12, 2016

See above comment.VERY DISSATISFIED

JustFlowers.comdelayed delivery and poor customer service

Ordered a flower arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day to be delivered on Saturday, 5/7. Received an email on 5/7 that the delivery was delayed and would be delivered the next day. On 5/8, I again received an email that delivery would be delayed until the next day. Arrangement was finally delivered 2 days late on Monday, 5/9 - AFTER Mother's Day. Did not receive delivery notification or explanation for the late delivery from the company. Called their customer service # on 5/11 to ask for a 50% price adjustment. Was told by customer service rep, "Anna" that she could offer me $7. Asked to speak to her manager. Manager, "Jill" said all she could do was give me a $10 refund on a $60 order. Plus she could send me a discount on a future order. I told her I would not be making any future orders, that this was the 1st time I order from Just Flowers and will be the last because of their poor customer service. I told her I would spread the word about their poor customer service.

JustFlowers.comflowers were never delivered!

Very poor service. I have tried to send some flowers to my wife, but she never received anything and these thieves keep claiming they were not responsible for that. When I ordered from justflowers I contacted them and they promised to deliver the flowers on a certain date. So I called my wife and asked about the flowers and she said that there was no delivery. We waited and waited and the next day called justflowers and they said that they have no idea what happened and where our order was. I asked for a refund but they refused and said that is was not their responsibility. Do not deal with this scam organization!

• Li
                      Liccy Clavell May 09, 2016

I still waiting for my flowers or my refund of 99.47 no one is taking responsibility this look like a scam to me . I order my daughthers flowers for mothers day, never got them deliver . Now no one answer my calls. I will report this case to BBB . Rockville md

JustFlowers.comstay away from this place!

I ordered some flowers from JustFlowers and they were supposed to be delivered for my sister’s birthday. Total cost was $70. Flowers were delivered on time, but unfortunately went a neighbor’s house. I received a call from my neighbor and I went to his place to pick up the flowers. But when I saw them I was shocked. There were just random flowers in an ugly vessel. I returned home and called JustFlowers. They asked me to send them pictures and I did. Later I was told that they cannot offer me a full refund or an exchange, but they would give me $5 as an excuse. Just avoid this company! Completely ridiculous!

JustFlowers.comthey will take your money and never deliver the flowers.

This is a group of scammers and they only want to rob you! They will take your money and never deliver the flowers. When you try to get a refund, they refuse to do it and tell you the flowers are going to be delivered later. They also will keep you on the phone on hold for hours! And you will never find out what happened to your flowers, so don't even try. I'd say this was the worst experience in my life! I was promised same day delivery, and that the flowers would cost $60. But they charged my credit card and took $95! And flowers were never delivered. I was very man. I spoke to different agents and they all told me different stories. They all lied to me every time I called. Horrible company!

Just Flowersphone calls

I have received 4 phone calls from this company in the past 2 hours. Every time I pick up the phone to answer, the call hangs up as a missed call. They are calling a business line and interrupting meetings with clients. I am, and have been on the "do not call" list since it's inception (and have updated my registration regularly). I cancelled my landline because all I was getting were calls like this - I cannot have this type of interruption at my business.

Just Flowerssubstituted item

Horrible customer service. Fraudulent information posted on web site. Do NOT order from Just Flowers. Ordered a pink Hydrangea to be delivered next day. Credit card charged at time of order. Called me 30 hours later (5 hrs from when it was supposed to be delivered) to say I had to pay $40.00 more to have a hydrangea delivered or they can send a Peace Lily. Refused to upgrade the order more than 10.00 or credit me for inconvience of not sending plant I wanted. Asked to speak with a Manager or Supervisor and of course there was not one available. I tried to explain to "Bella" that had they called me the day before I could have canceled my order and used a different company to get what I ordered or something similiar to what I wanted but since they called 5 hrs. before I needed it delivered I had no chioce but accept the plant offered. I asked her why do they have 200 plants on their website when I only have one option for delivery and she had no response. Delivery was in a large city with multiple florist, no reason they could not find other options for me to choose, Bottom line if you want them to choose your arrangement call them. Hoping the plant gets there today and Manager calls me on Monday as I requested. I will never order from here again.

JustFlowers.compoor customer service

I ordered flowers for Mother's day on May 6th to deliver May 8th. They weren't. They couldn't even manage to deliver them the 9th or 10th or call to tell me they weren't delivered. I called on the 11th and was told they'd have to contact the "local florist". I was put on hold then told the florist wasn't answering, they'd have to talk to them, the flowers would deliver that day and they'd call me back. Three hours later I called again. Same story but they added "maybe the driver was in an accident". After a total of six hours since my fist call I called again to demand a refund. Got the same story. When I said I refused to wait any longer they put me on hold again to call the "local florist" but first had to tell me "maybe the driver was in an accident". She came back to say the order couldn't be cancelled and a refund given because the flowers were "on the truck". When i pressed the woman to promise me that what she was saying was that they WOULD deliver she had to admit that was not the case and that she hadn't even talked to the florist. While we were still going back and forth I got an email response to a complaint I'd made that morning. The email stated that my flowers had been delivered and they hadn't been contacted by the florist regarding any delivery issues. With that blatant lie in front of me I was finally given a refund. The customer service number is a call center in another country. The whole thing felt like a scam. They refused to tell me the name of the "local florist" and I suspect they use some big warehouse. The sort of place that turns up at a company with roses about to die and say "my boss put too many roses on the truck" and sell them cheap. And not sure what they think goes on in America that involves our roads being cluttered with flowery delivery trucks that have been "in an accident".

JustFlowers.comservice

Just flowers.com. Ordered a star gazer lily plant from them this week. Paid extra to have it delivered on sat from the kids for their mom($19.99 vs $14.99) ... Was called and told ups doesn't deliver on Saturday ?? I told them yes they do. So now they want to deliver on Tuesday for mothered day?? Wtf? About 1 hour on the phone to resolve this. They want my " permission" to change delivery date. I say no and we are at an impasse. I say okay and I want comp for it. I get $5. Tonight at 5:30 I get a call that they don't have my order do they have " permission"to send something else? I said no. They don't know what to do. I said cancel my order and refund my money plus the comp for my time and frustration. They can't do that A manager will call me... NEVER ORDER CROM THEM!!
                              And the online delivery is $10.00 less than the phone order price?!'

service

• Au
                                  Audrike Aug 30, 2012

I was trying to give my Daughter flowers for her birthday... not only did this group fail to deliver this on-time but they did not provide my money bank and had to force them off from my bank. Later that day they called my Daughter and asked how where the flowers that she received.

• Ju
                                  JustFlowers Jan 13, 2012

We apologize for any misunderstanding that has occurred here. If you have your order number, we can have our senior customer service manager contact you with an agreeable and acceptable resolution.

• Dr
                                  drakon Dec 07, 2011

Ordered flowers 2 may to be delivered to my 90-year-old mother for mother's day. They still have not arrived (as of 14 may).

• Ha
                                  harbir Sep 27, 2011

Worst experience I ever had. The flowers were supposed to deliver before 1.00 pm(Paid extra for express service) but didn't happen. I had to cancel the order without a refund. They will not refund you even you didnt receive the order.

Never ever order from JustFlowers.com.

• Md
                                  mdigital Sep 27, 2010

Scammed my mom $90 to purchase $15 of Mums that we could have bought at the local gracery store.
                                  They didnt even get the right flower. Upset her through the entire funeral.

Just Flowers — product quality and customer service

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Unfortunately I assisted my 85 y/o mom to purchase flower...

Just Flowers — can't cancel an order

This is a copy of a letter I just sent: alvin, just flowers.com Order number # I have had a horrendou...

Oliver

Just Flowerscompany lies

My son ordered flowers to be delivered to his Valentine ON Valentine's day. Just Flowers was happy to take his order and his money, saying they would be delivered on Valentine's day. At about 8.00 p.m.on Valentine's day they notified him that "due to the high volume of orders on Valentine's day (duh), they would not be delivering his order until the next day." My son told them he just wanted to cancel the order for the obvious reason that it was for Valentine's Day, and also that the girl he was sending them to would be out-of-town for the next five days and wouldn't receive them anyway. He was on hold for hours on Valentine's day and they never answered. He e-mailed them on Valentine's day telling them to cancel his order and not deliver the next day. They never responded to his e-mails and delivered them anyway. Of course, the recipient of the flowers was not there and the flowers were dead when she returned home. We continued to try to contact them by phone and waited on hold for hours and hours until someone answered. All he could say is that "the flowers were delivered", which we already knew. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was transferred to "Dean". After explaining our situation and after he confirmed that my son had sent them an e-mail on Valentine's day to cancel, he said that they would refund 100% of his money and he would have his money back in 1-3. That was on the 18th of February; it is now February 28th and he has not received a refund. I called today and waited for 50 minutes on hold until someone finally answered. After explaining the same situation again and being told "sorry"--again--I asked to speak to Dean. Dean answered and apologized profusely and told me that what he had told me was "reversed" by his manager. He was sympathetic and let me know that he felt a refund should be offered but was told he could not honor that by his superiors. I asked if I could please speak to his manager and he he connected me to "Jason." Jason was anything but helpful, respectful, or professional. He continually interrupted me and talked over what I was saying. When I told him that his own representative had guaranteed a full refund, he said "there is no guarantee". He said it would not hold up in court---really? I never mentioned going to court. He was a patronizing, rude buffoon!! As a company, I told him they should be concerned about customer satisfaction and upholding the word of the people that represent them. He continued to be rude and disrespectful. My son is 17 years old; this company is the biggest rip-off. They took over $80.00 of his hard-earned money, with the guarantee of delivering them on Valentine's day, and they did not. After e-mailing them to cancel the order, they delivered anyway--THEIR mistake. And yet, they refuse--after telling him that they WOULD give him 100% of his money back--to honor that. This company is corrupt and does not deserve the hard-earned money of anyone. Stay away from doing business with such ignorant jerks!!

• Us
                                    user1676827 Jun 02, 2017

we're a brick and mortar florist and refuse to process orders for sham companies like "justflowers" - they've called numerous times over the years and we've told them we're not interested. so now, for the past year they call our phone number multiple times a day just to harass us, if we pick up, they don't say anything. but they call over and over. complete and utter lowlife dirt bags. not the kind of people anyone would want to associate with.

• Al
                                    alakmonok May 01, 2017

I just had the most unpleasant experience with my order. I will never order flowers online, not with justflowers for sure. totally overpriced, online pictures are misleading, the most modest and relatively cheapest options are looking very cheap, you are better off getting flowers from the local florist. that's what I was told by the person who delivered my order. he was chocked that I paid $77.00 for couple of carnations and roses, it did not looking anything like the picture, you could get better roses for $9.99 from the gas station. they refuse refund, when florist who delivered agreed it should be returned and took the flowers back.

• De
                                    Dean Anderson Sep 15, 2016

They tried to call me today, after my complaints on a screwed up order and failed partial delivery.Cost me $138, and $50 plant delivered while $30 box of candy didn't make it.They first wanted to credit me $5, then said order was correct and did not include candy.I rplied with photo of smaller plant and am telling everyone to check their complaints on-line and avoid this company., Just Flowers.com

• Di
                                    dimaree Nov 22, 2015

Same thing here. I was guaranteed by justflowers that flowers would be delivered to my niece on sunday November 22nd, 2015 and was phoned at 3:26pm on the day to be told that they couldn't deliver. I won't be using this company again. Don't make guarantees if you can't live up to them.