JustAnswer / 2 withdrawals from justanswer without my consent
On Wednesday the 8th of May 2 withdrawals have been taken out of my NAB account the first one being $5.00 and the second one being $41.00.
I have not used this service at all.
A minor living with me may have used this service with my account details and if there is a membership that she has accidentally signed up for, cancel this immediately.
REFUND $46.00 back into my account
I want this money refunded immediately. The number on bank statement comes up as [protected].
My Nab account is Karen Upston BSB 086905 Acc # [protected]
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians