Jtv / Ringsnor exce[tng coupons and free shhippingjerlsery jew

I have been ording from jtv for a short period of time but have spent alot of money with this company. I rarely get to use coupons but on my order on aug. 12th was watching live and with watching was stating free shiping that nite, i also had a coupon for order of $299 or more 40dollars wood be applied and taken off my order. I used one coupon before and after you put everthing in and get your balance it has been subtracted from balance due. Well i did not notice till next dday that nothing was deducted from my order. So with the 40dollars and 6.99 shipping i was cheated out of 46.99. The final bill was 441.97 and if they done what they promised i would only owed $394.98. I am new to a computor & have had a hard time finding were to complain. Abd still dont know if this is where i need to be. I should be refunded 46.99 which was deducted from my bank acct. So need to know what i neeed to do other than sent mt ring back which i have wanted for a long time. Then sending it back and reordering will lose my cupon that wa good only for the 12th...Please help

• Bu
    budgiegal Aug 20, 2013

I discovered this site a few days ago, because I think something is very "fishy" about their auction site. But...aside from that, I have had excellent service from them. I ordered a ring with a 10% discount. They forgot (?) to apply the discount and I called them about it. They were very apologetic and gave me the credit...AND a 20% discount on my next purchase. Three years went by before I ordered another ring ($250) and asked for the 20% discount. They gave it to me without question AND threw in free shipping, that I didn't even ask for.
    Several years ago, I ordered a tanzanite ring during a 20% discount promotion. The ring had a huge "window" so I sent it back and traded up. They transferred the 20% credit to the 2nd ring. It too had a window, so I sent it back and went for a 4.25 ct trillion cut tanzanite ring ($3, 000) and they, again, gave me the 20% discount ($600!). It was a keeper.
    I'll b**** if something is not right, but I'll give them credit when credit is due.