Jewelry Television (JTV) Logo

Jewelry Television (JTV)

Having problems with Jewelry Television (JTV)?

Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service Contacts

+1 865 692 6111 (GemStore)
+1 800 581 3002 (Sales Team)
+1 800 550 8393 (Service Team)
9600 Parkside Drive
SatClosed
SunClosed
GemStore:

Address: 9933 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37922

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service. Initial Jewelry Television (JTV) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jewelry Television (JTV) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jewelry Television (JTV). Discuss the issues you have had with Jewelry Television (JTV) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

JTV Jewelry Televisionbad service

I have returned two items which were never worn. I sent everything back and was charged a restocking fee. Then I received a message from JTV Jewelry Television stating I'll get my money back any time soon. Two weeks passed and they said they were not able to refund my money because they found signs of use. They said they'll send everything back to me. They never gave me a refund, even the money they charged for the restocking fee.
I never wore anything! What they said was a complete lie! No matter how many times I called and tried to explain they did not want to listen. I'm very disappointed with that kind of attitude. These people are the most unprofessional and customer unfriendly!

JTV Jewelry Televisioncheaply made products!

have ordered many jewelry pieces fromJtv Jewelry Television and have returned them all. They have the cheapest products ever! And their customer service is absolutely unprofessional. Products I've received were so inferior its a shame they are in business. Most of the rings if not all have been thrown in the basket. Thousands of dollars were wasted! None of their reps know anything about jewelry they try to come off as experts. I'm so sad and feeling ashamed for believing they really cared! Please don't buy their products and shop elsewhere, Jtv Jewelry Television is not a reputable company!

joannn sarno dove Nov 15, 2017

agreed 100% sent a 200dollar ring back all you get is aumatied answering no one to talk and checck also relling me its not there

checked the tracking was recieved now saying its in the mail again do not buy not standered co

JTV Jewelry Televisionfake products!

I have ordered a lot of things from this website. I purchased 6 rings, 1 bracelet, necklace and earrings. I received my order in reasonable time and everything looked very cute, I was happy. Unfortunately, I was just scammed. I tried on the necklace and had worn it only for an hour and noticed that it came loose. So I went to a local jeweler and he said that there was nothing he could do because the necklace was fake. It was made from some cheap metal and covered with silver paint! I asked him to look at the rest of the items that I received. Everything was fake! I immediately called Jtv and they said that I can return everything. I hope I'll get my money back. Avoid this company!

JTV — chrome diopside

Jtv, and those corrupt hosts been peddling chrome diopside, making the costumer believe with lying and...

JTV — stolen money

Jtv on the 8=18=2014 and 8=19= 2014 emptied my whole wells fargo checking account out $ 689.47 all in 2 day...

JTV.com — seller wasted my time and lost information about the order

Don’t trust the company www.jtv.com. I ordered several items from them; basically it was different types of...

www. Jtv.com — they haven't delivered order and didn't send the form

I purchased a ring and earnings from www.jtv.com. I saw ad on TV about these earnings and really fell in love...

www.jtv.com — seller is thief, who doesn't provide orders

The company www.jtv.com is horrible and unprofessional. I ordered some jewellery from them, but these...

JTV — bait & switch

After placing an order for a beautiful Morganite ring and several other Moissanite items was surprised to...

JTV — damaged merchadise

I recently purchased a diamond ring from JTV, the ring's diamond are all cracked, broken, split and just...

JTV — bogus shipping on auction

Three auction items combined into one envelope for shipping, but three shipping charges charged totaling over...

JTV.comnever by white diamonds from that site

Well... They lie. Never by white diamonds from that site, they won't even tell you what color and clarity they are, guess why, cause 98% of diamonds they have are garbage, they literally pay pennies for them and selling them to you for hundreds of dollars assuring you that's a hell of a deal ! Believe me I'm in the jewelry industry and know it all! BTW not only jtv does that there are ton of companies out there that will tell you anything to sell. If u can't afford nice diamond jewelry try natural african white zircon or moissanite, man they sparkle !!!

• Vi
            Vittone Aug 21, 2012

Stones are a gamble, beware if you get a bargain on auction, you might not get the stone, and if you do, the cost will be made up for in shipping.

• La
            Larku Aug 17, 2012

HORRIBLE!!! THEY MAKE YOU GIVE THEM AT LEAST ONE... RUDE, REFUNDS AND MAIL TIME COMBINED OVER 60 DAYS!

Jtv / Rings — nor exce[tng coupons and free shhippingjerlsery jew

I have been ording from jtv for a short period of time but have spent alot of money with this company. I...

Jewelry Televisionfalse advertising

Don't buy anything you see them advertise on TV, you WILL NOT receive what you thought you purchased. My first purchase was this way. They were advertising some spectacular opals that were clear with tons of fire inside them. When I got mine, it looked like a freaking TOOTH. Sent it all back, waiting to see what I have to go through to get my money back after reading all this stuff here. I suspect I'll have to dispute the charges to my card.

JTV.comI will never, ever order from them again

I ordered a ring over night for my wedding. It came a week later. After walking down the aisle with no ring. Once it did arrive, a stone fell out. I sent it back for repairs. They returned it with a cracked diamond, rhodium missing and prong damage. Then on a return I sent, they said they paid me back...but no money showed up in my account. Two people were helpful. Many others were not. They claimed to not know anything or what to do. I will NEVER, EVER order from them again.

Jewelry Televisioncharges/statement error

Returned all items and canceled my account and informed company. They still sent me a "statement for $554.53 dated 03/09/12. I contacted them 3 times today by phone and after waiting a long time on hold, still didn't get any answers either from the phone no. [protected] where statement was sent from or the customer "care service" from the company... I mailed the last item back to them per their own pre-paid label and it hasn't been credited on this or any other statement as yet! However another item which was sent by me (Per ups) after the amount in question has been credited it's been over 4 weeks and i haven't any idea what's "going on" and why
              The credit hasn't reached the correct places to give me a zero balance! Can i get an answer?

Jewelry Televisiontheft, bait & switch, poor customer service

I have been dealing with a serious mistake JTV made on an order I placed with them months ago, with no resolution. I haven't been able to speak with a supervisor at JTV, although I've continued to ask for one. I hope no one experiences what I have... Back in November of 2011, I purchased a $1, 300 gold diamond ring from JTV. The package they sent me (that was supposed to contain this ring) actually contained a completely different ring. The ring they sent me was a silver ring with a purple stone, no diamonds. However, the packing slip that came with this ring was for the item I'd purchased--the $1, 300 diamond ring, which means they charged my credit card for a $1, 300 diamond ring, but sent me a $40 silver ring. I immediately contacted JTV's customer service department. The representative told me that these mistakes happen all the time and not to worry, but to simply send back the ring I'd received and JTV would send me the correct item if my size was in stock, or they'd refund my credit card. So, I did this. I also wrote what had happened on the return slip. However, as of today, March 14, 2012, I have yet to receive the diamond ring JTV charged me for, or a refund on my credit card. I've called and emailed JTV regarding this matter, and JTV has sent low-level representatives to deal with this matter--people with no authority to fix the problem who have told me that there's nothing they can do. The last representative I spoke with had called me, but as I tried to explain to her what had happened, I heard her place the phone down on a desk! With "customer service" like this, I doubt this issue will ever be resolved without litigation. The amazing thing in all this is that I'm considered one of JTV's "best" customers. Well, not anymore. This is part of a much larger issue--what is a customer's recourse when they buy something online but receive a completely different item (one that costs much, much less)? The retailer is in the driver's seat and the customer is stuck. Online buyer beware.

• Jt
                    JTV Dana Jun 14, 2012

Hi, Aberg. Has this situation been resolved? I am the Online Community Manager for Jewelry Television and jtv.com, and would like to offer my assistance if you still need it. Thank you, Dana

JTVreturn damaged item and to credit my jtv credit card.

Be aware of JTV my mother was shopping for a diamond ring for my sister's graduation and decided to apply for JTV credit card. Although, when the ring arrived a couple days later there was a diamond missing. So my mother called, JTV and explain to the Customer Service Representative that she wanted to return it and have her JTV account credited. JTV Customer Service told her no problem that, as soon as, the item arrived they would process the item and it would take up to two weeks.
                  Also, if the item did not get to them on time my mom would still have to make a payment on her JTV credit card account in order not to be late. My mother told the Customer Service Representative that the same day she received the item she sent it back as directed by their customer service representative with an enclosed slip and mail it back to them. Today my mother called JTV and the CSR told my mother they received the package, but she would have to make a payment if the company doesn't credit her account on time and that JTV and their Credit Card Bank who issues the Credit Cards are different entities? I find this kind of business quite alarming and wonder how can this company deal business, as if they were from a third world country?
                  I never heard of a such thing in my life and the CSR told my mother that is how their policies are written and there isn't anything she can do about it? I'm disgusted because companies like these make customers make a payment, even if the item is defected and already returned to their warehouse. It seems it's done on purpose. So now when the company observes the ring for defects and decides to credit my mother's new JTV credit card account in another 7 days . For some strange reason if it's not done on time she still has to make a payment even if the credit card was opened the same day she bought the ring, which was two weeks ago.

It shouldn't take this much time. I noticed in other reviews other customers have noticed missing stones in their items, as well. This shows poor quality, poor service, poor conduct, poor business etiquette and deceitful to customers in general. My advice to all who are reading be careful and go by your instincts. Pass this on...

• Oo
                      Oopsy Apr 22, 2013

I have also experienced poor customer service and quality with JTV. When calling if not placing an order I can immediately hear a different tone in the CR's voice and detect a rude attitude.
                      I have stopped doing business with them since I never knew what I would be getting. Many times the item was nothing like the item displayed on their show and I have noticed very frequently that when the host spoke about the item she would say "This has never been done before" or "these are offered at our lowest price ever so order more than one"! I usually record the program to watch at a later time since they air while I'm at work and I take notes and try to decide whether to order or not. From these notes I have determined that the host has lied since very often the item was offered at the same price or lower on a previous airing.
                      I also read the comments on their site and on blogs and there are an alarming number of similar complaints regarding quality, shipping delays and customer service complaints.
                      There are reputable companies out there and JTV is not one of them!

JTVjewelry rings

I ordered a ring on Feb 3 2012, it was a ring kit with free setting, Padparadscha sapphire, I knew the stone was lab created, but I was excited about this ring, at that same time I ordered 3 other items, i of which I was notified that I would not be receiving. Well on 2/15 /12 I order a free setting Ametrine ring, I receiced this ring, with the Padparadscha invoice on the following Fri. I figured it was a miss pick, so I waited over the weekend when, Monday came it was Presidents Day nota mail delivery day, so Tues. after the mail, I called Jtv, told them what happened, was told by customer service that she emailed the warehouse, and that it would be all straightened out, I was on hold 25min. that time. Waited until 2/29/12 called again, explained what happen again. On the 3/2/12 I received a notice via email from paypal that I had been refunded the money. The money for the Ametrine, not the padparadscha Sapphire, Now I am moving to Mexico and called again, told them their mistake, and so now it is to late for them to send me out a ring, but they are refunding me $3.40 more, should have refunded me the money for both rings, can't send back Ametrine have no invoice, not my mistake JTV's mistake.

Jewelry Televisionshipping

I've been watching jewelry television for a few weeks and have seen some things I might like to purchase. I finally called earlier and was set to buy a ring. After a computer issue that prevented me from purchasing and having to go online to find the item number, I was told the shipping cost, NO WAY! Too high and a joke (esp. for a first time buyer). Glad I did not buy anything after seeing the comments on this board. I will stick with ebay and my local store. Too bad, I'm a great costumer and buy a lot! The shipping costs are a joke with this company!

• Re
                          Rena B Arnaud Landrum Dec 04, 2015

I have purchased several rings with JTV the extended warranty (Thank goodness) because I have had to return several because the "gems" have fallen out. & 1 diamond. that looked like bad glass. Yet I still would get mesmerized by the surfing through the channels and lately bought 2 rings costing around $200. I watched the tracking daily/ hourly. As Soon as it said it was delivered by Postal Mail...Jewelry I ran to the mail box. It was not there. The post master said he swore he put it in the right box, none the less it was not there. I got a notice off the web because the news said there was someone that had a master key to postal boxes. I sent this letter to JTV asking if they had some sort of insurance for theft they do not insure jewelry sent through the mail. I was out my $200. They act like I was trying to get double my order. I feel like if a company like this should offer you UPS tracking with a signature or Fed-X. I feel that they should have stopped charging my credit card if I said I did not receive the merchandise and when I told them I contacted my credit card company to stop payment I was told I would be contacted by a credit collection agency. Frankly I said Bring it on. I'm 52 & if you think you can hurt my credit at my age good luck. I won't be doing business with a company that can't continue to give business to a returning customer for $200. Surely you could write it off & I wouldn't be making such a stink if I actually got my merchandise one and 2 if I didn't really want the stuff. But 3 times burnt I've learned go to Macy's or Dillards for your fake jewelry.

• Mv
                          M. Vann Apr 02, 2013

When JTV sells you an item with free shipping. Either it needs to be stated that if returned they do not credit you with full return, They have now starting taking the money from your items that you purchase and are now charging you for the shipping even though it is never mentioned when they sell it to you. I used my own shipping labels and pay for them myself and now JTV has the audacity to charge me shipping and a late fee.
                          First and foremost it looks nice on the TV and when you receive item it does not look as nice and who would keep it. I would rather pay shipping in the first place knowing it is being charged to my account rather than it being deducted from the total of the items that were charged. I have been told I owe them. This the first time they have done this to me and the last time. Fraudulent selling practices I called JTV to ask them why are they charging me and instead of full refund for items they are deducting for shipping and it is not their fault but the JTV credit card's Then I called the credit card company and they said it was JTV's fault and if they would reduce the charges then it would be OK with them He then suggested I write to PO box 5018 Timonium, MD if I was unhappy but that I needed to make a partial payment. in the meantime. I don't feel I owe them anything as they need to tell customers that if they return item they will be charged for the free shipping. That is the right thing to do! Inform your customers! Don't make them angry and discontinue shopping with you! Be upfront about your charges! I am discontinuing my JTV credit card and anyone starting a class action suit against their unfair business practices Please let us know on these posting .boards.
                          Thank you.

• Pi
                          Pinkerbelle53 Jan 19, 2012

I WAS an employee until today when JTV fired me because I couldn't get to work in the snow and ice where I live. I traveled 70 miles round trip a day to get there for 5 years. They changed the attendance policy from a 10 pt. system to a TWO pt. system. I accrued 2 pts. quickly due to car problems and not able to make it to work. They fired me today because I wasn't able to get to work Fri. 13th because it snowed where I live and not AT JTV, which gave me 3 pts. I have to say, now that I am free of them, that all customer complaints are valid and true. However, I must say, it is NOT the operators' faults. Nothing is. We were there to HELP you and glad to do so...to go above and beyond for the customer, even under terrible working conditions. It just KILLED me when customers would say "I would love to work there" and I wanted so badly to say.. NO you DON'T! When the new CEO (a lawyer) Tim Matthews took over 4 yrs ago everything went to hell. He took all benefits, morale, increased stress and anger and frustration. He "bought" a new building which has a front door elevator, which employees are not allowed to use to keep us away from the VIPs...it is NOT designated handicapped. We just have NO PERMISSION to use it. We have to take 3 flights of stairs, which, by the way, is a fire escape. IF you are handicapped, you have to use a service elevator on the opposite side of the huge building, because you are also not allowed to park near it. You must walk through rain, sleet, hail, wind, etc. to get to it, wheelchair or not. You must walk about 1/4 miles around this building to get to the service elevator. A supervisor said they implemented the new attendance policy to get rid of "riffraff." If WE had said such a thing, we would have been written up for saying negative things about employees. So. I guess now I am considered "riffraff." No. This is NOT a nice company, and NO you are NOT part of a "family" they just want your MONEY and yes, they DO LIE to get it. The hosts lie through their teeth to make their goal. If you wonder where a host has gone, it is because they get fired if they do not meet their goals, moneywise! Yes, they watch the operators now on their monitors . They can watch every move an operator makes on his screen, every click, every letter. They monitor and listen to every word we say. No. It is NOT a good place to work. The pay is the lowest in the state for a call center and there are NO raises since Tim Matthews arrived. This company deserves to die.