Jewelry Television (JTV) Logo

Jewelry Television (JTV)

Having problems with Jewelry Television (JTV)?

Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service Contacts

+1 865 692 6111 (GemStore)
+1 800 581 3002 (Sales Team)
+1 800 550 8393 (Service Team)
9600 Parkside Drive
SatClosed
SunClosed
GemStore:

Address: 9933 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37922

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Service. Initial Jewelry Television (JTV) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jewelry Television (JTV) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jewelry Television (JTV). Discuss the issues you have had with Jewelry Television (JTV) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jewelry Television — deceptive sleeing practices

Jewelry Television has at least one class action lawsuit filed against them for deceptive selling practice...

Jewelry Television (Jtv.com)lousy service

My complaint is similar to a number of others on this site. I ordered a couple of pieces of jewelry by e-mail for the birthday of a lady friend in October. The order was placed, I received a confirmation, and nothing else. A week later, I received another e-mail asking me for my opinion on my order. Since I hadn't received it, I let it ride.

Weeks later, I wrote to them (by e-mail) to ask about the status of the order. I received a response that there had been a problem with the credit card (possible, but unlikely), and they had cancelled the order. No notification at all.

Multiple e-mails (and pitiful responses) later, I sent a letter to Kevin Brabson, Customer Care Senior Manger. I finally received a response from him today. It was a bland letter ("Dick and Jane Order off the Internet" would have been a good title), essentially calling it my fault for not checking the order status. No apology, no concern.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed to me if they want to sell me something, they should make it easier for me to know about the situation. He signed off "looking forward to filling your new orders..." Not likely.

Of course, I was not able to give her the jewelry for her birthday (fortunately, I was able to substitute). I can't say I was cheated, since I never got the merchandise, and was not charged. But, I was very inconvenienced, lost a lot of time, and got a BUNCH of aggravation. I can only hope that this sorry excuse for customer service causes the company to fold soon.

Jewelry Television — bad gold earrings

I bought a pair of earrings from JTV.com/jewelry television. They were advertised as 14KT Gold. Well, I wore...

Acn Doing Business As Jtv — jtv also schemes their employees

Well not only is JTV scamming the customers, seems they have pulled some dirty actons against their own...

Jewelry Television — telling lies again

Was watching tonight, and the lies are still comming. Misty (host) was saying Chrome Diopside (gem) can only...

Jewelry Televisionrip off

The Auction site is just a rip-off. I won a 3ct Ruby for $26.99 plus s/h of $6.99. Got my congradulations you won e-mail, and my order invoice. After 12 days they cancelled saying the ruby was to damaged to send. Yea! Right! They send out damaged stuff all the time. Why would it take 12 days to notice this badly damaged stone? So, I have been watching that auction site for rubies and they are not puting 3ct loose gemstones on there, WHY because they don't want people to win any big ticket item for a few dollars. Today, all the rubies I saw were under a ct. WHAT RIP OFFS, DON'T BID ON JTV AUCTIONS, THEY DO NOT DELIVER..

• Ab
        Aberg Mar 14, 2012

I have experienced this too... and now JTV has changed their auction prices to have a minimum bid price. So, basically, you can't bid what you want on certain items anymore (those that we'd really want, like emeralds, tanzanite, diamond rings, etc.). Now, there's a minimum starting bid listed, and if you want that item, you have to bid above it. For example, if there's a diamond ring on auction, you'd have to bid higher than $512.89 to even start bidding on the item. I've noticed that many of these items receive no bids at all, which is completely understandable, so JTV ends up keeping the item. In the past, this wasn't the case. If the max bid was $30 for a diamond ring, it would go for that price. But I've also seen (and experienced) a great deal get canceled on me, as was done with the person posting this comment.

• Wi
        Winterbuttercup Oct 23, 2010

They are all the same! I have tried all of the jewelryplaces, well alot. They start out giving you good deals if you will remember when you got your first item. Then I think they start seeing what they can get by with.
        I had the Liqudation channel on Direct T.V. channel 55&226 send me a conf. # ectracted the money out of my acc. Looked for my ring, canceled, so this is not just J.T.V. They all have money $ in their eyes. The only thing to do is go somewhere and look @ it and not pay shipping, get it and go.
        I am staying away from ALL jewelry channels if I can from now on! They are suppose to be sending me another ring, we shall see.
        If I am not satisfied then comes theB.B.B. the consumer affairs, anybody that will listen. I have searched I thought I was the only one, I just could not find them until today on here. There is NO TELLING how many people they have all ripped of!

• Ha
        Haberner Oct 30, 2009

Recently I won a auction on-line from jtv.com. I won the bid and received my notification that I won and also recieved my order confirmation. I was waiting and waiting for my item to arrived, it did not so I check the status of my order, only to find that it was cancelled! I did not cancel it, my bank did not cancel it, so WHO DID? I called jewelry television and was told that it said cancelled, no other method of payment. I asked what that meant, they told me it did not go through my credit card. I told the "gentleman" that could not be, there is always $600 or more in that account. I told him it was not me or my bank that made the mistake, I offered to send him a copy of my statement showing that indeed there was enough money in my account at all times. He said No don't bother, you should keep you stuff in order. duh? I'm the customer! I ask if they would be willing to offer me a comparable item to the one that I won and I would pay the same price I should have at auction. No he said. I have been a customer of JTV for 6+yrs and have had lots of problems but they usually will work something out. There is good and bad, but lately its been all bad at this website. I was told that maybe my bank was updating at the time and it rejected it! I'm confused there was 7x's the amount in this account. It never happened before. Hmm could it be I won a item they price out at about $40.00 for $18.00? I wonder. I also noticed that the item was just aired and sold out during the auction bidding time. Did they take my piece and sell it for the Higher amt.? BAD BUSINESS ON THEIR PART. Anyway just beware!!! I ordered another item just the other day and same thing got my order confirmation and waited, nothing. Called the company was first told it was mistagged so they cancelled it, then oh no, it was already sold out! duh, why did I get my order in and rec. my confirmation and the item was sold out!!! I e-mailed the owner Mr. Tim Matthews since I could not get anywhere with the customer services reps., never heard from him. I have lots of complaints, they have really been going down hill. Beware of buying their watches they arrive with dead batteries or they work for 2 weeks. TIME TO FIND ANOTHER SHOPPING NETWORK...

Jt V Jewelry Televisionauction items

Please tell me why anybody would bid on an auction item before the last 10 seconds of the auction? If anybody bidding really wanted to win the auction, they would never run the price up by bidding early. It only increases the final price for them, if they really intend to buy the item. Are these really employees instructed to run the price up? Nobody could be stupid enough to not realize they are only increasing the price for their self by bidding early. The person who wins the item is the person who bids in the last 10 seconds or less. Who are these mysterious people running the price up for no reason? Why do they never bid in the last 10 seconds. Could it be they are only trying to run the price up for others? They know they will not win, but run the price up anyway? Seems like it might be fraud! Have you noticed how their names are always the same? They run the price up for others and then stop bidding at the time they really could actually win the item (in the last 10 seconds or less).

• Ri
          Rick Wingender Nov 09, 2009

Wow...dude, that's how auctions work anywhere. Go to a live police auction or real estate auction in person - people don't wait until the last second to put in bids there either. On ebay, people don't wait to put in bids until the last ten seconds either. You bid what you're willing to pay when you run across the auction. When you bid is irrelevant - it's only what you bid that matters.

JTV Jewelry Televisionauction items

I have also had my orders for auction items cancelled. When I called customer service, they explained that many times the items are also available from the main website, or on-air. Customer services explained that if someone purchases the same item over the phone or from the regular online site, it will get filled before the auction items, so sometimes the auction item gets sold out before they can fill the order, and the order must be cancelled. Of course they usually get a higher price when not sold at auction too.

• Jt
            JTV Nov 15, 2015

Be warned about jtv and jtv. S costumer service.. Jtv and costumer service stole out of a wells fargo visa $ 486.47 all in 2 days time.. At different times of the day. And different amounts, jtv amd jtv costumer service had emptied a whole wells fargo account tried for more, but the bank only paid for one overdraft and knew something was very wrong, got in contact with the card holder, the money was stolen out of the account, wells fargo wanted to file a claim against jtv. If that stolen money was not returned at once, a new card was issued with new numbers... Your card is an open book. Jtv and jtv costumer service can help themselfs to any amount the shose, even under a different name. And the costumer never gets his money back. Close your dealings with jtv. Get a new card and numbers. You will need it, to be save from jtv... Everyone of these complaints against jtv should be shown so that millions of people can read them. And close their dealings with jtv for good. These are criminal acts... Where the costumer can loose thausands of dollars.in one day, stolen out of their credit cards. By jtv and jtv costumer service. And jtv allows costumer service to steal the money out of peaples visas. Stay away from jtv.. Take this warning very serious... It is,

• Jt
            JTV Nov 15, 2015

Auctions are a rip of, noone should even considering bidding or attenting any auctions, the are fake and phony.. People should know or be alerted to the fact. That auctions have their own bidders bidding for the house and agsinst the bidder. So that the bidder has to pay more money for the item. Stay away from auctions, you will be ripped of 100% guaranteed. And, specily from jtv, the most crooked, most dishonest shopping channel on the internet, do not fall victim to those crooks, and way overpay for an item that is not worth it.. Jtv only carries trash and junk. Jewelry and stones. Fake diamonds, jtv. S crooked hosts peddling for real diamands. Claiming the brilliance and the quallity of thoser doamonds, when in riallety there are no diamonds, only metal cut and highly polished to look like diamonds. Sponge coral jtv peddled for rubys. And the list goes on and on... That fake stone sultanite, that crook from england ronny molloy peddles her in the us now. Ripping of the costumer with that fake stone, stay away from that sultanite... It is fake.. Fake blue star sapphires. Fake russian alexandrites... And more. To many carry the same color. And jtv gives it another name, stay away from jtv, and their jewelry and loose stones. You will be ripped of. 100% guaranteed. Tommy brown... Casey taylor.. Dawn tesh.. Robert thomas. And that shild molester with a criminal record.. And jail sentence. Stiil showing his face on jtv. Are peddling fake plastic man made concoctions for real gem stones... Relying on costumers who havent got the fasintest ides about gemstones. Those customers jtv and those crooks hosts are looking for. To scam. Anjd rob the costumer blind. Again. Stay away from jtv and those corrupt peddlers and hosts..

• Az
            AZSkye Jan 25, 2010

Have you written to JTV's upper management about this? If not, perhaps you should start there. I am fairly sure that if you send them an inquiry as to their policy on auction item, you will get a letter back. I had 2 rings which lost stones within several months of purchase, and when I wrote to the president, I received a very reply and was able to return them for a full refund. Sometimes management needs to be alerted to problems, and will try to resolve the situation fairly. What do you have to lose? Good Luck!

ANGELEYES Nov 18, 2009

I noticed this happens a lot. But you must realize some people are just plain dumb and greedy. They see it, they want it and just keep bidding. I have seen some really dumb winners, they think they got a deal, when in fact JTV sells the items much cheaper than they won the bid for, duh! I think you are right when it comes to the big ticket items, like the 1-3ct diamond stuff, etc. JTV most likely has a team bidding so they can keep the price going up! Really, are they going to let someone win a 3ct. diamond ring for $50.00? They are a rip-off site and people should avoid them at any cost.

anonymous complaint Nov 07, 2009

Jewelry Televisionfraud and scam

Won another auction item at JTV.COM, got my confirmation number, got my congradulations you won an auction and was waiting for that 3ct. ruby. Well it did not come, I look on my account status and it was cancelled by JTV. This time their excuse was that the stone was to damaged to send out! really? They mail out damaged stuff all the time. What really got me was it took them 12 days to figure out this ruby was damaged. I ask them to send it, the item pictured was ok, not so damaged looking to me. BUT THAT'S NOT THE PICTURE, ONLY A COMPARSION. Geez, they have done this to me several times. Guess they could not find a ruby at 3ct. for 26$ plus 6.99 s/h. They had no problem mailing me out the quartz I won two days earlier, had that in no time flat. They are frauds. NO WAY WERE THEY GOING TO LET A 3CT. RUBY GO AT THIS PRICE. AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS FRAUD. I won it fair and square and they DID NOT DELIVER. My advice is DO NOT USE JTV.COM AUCTION SITE/OR SHOP THERE AT ALL. YOU WILL BE SORRY IN THE END...

• Lf
              LFL011 Mar 14, 2013

Thank goodness U.S. consumers now havea federal consumer complaint bureau - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - and it works - unlike the FTC that only takes complaints but you never hear from them again. The CFPB actually investigates, contacts you and gets results - I filed a complaint about 5 weeks ago and the company I complained about sent me a two-page letter trying to explain what they did. I believe the complaints about JTV are valid - and customers have complained for years but nothing was done except a class action lawsuit that benefitted only the people notified as "class members".

Customers that are ripped off by JTV should file a complaint with the FCPB - keep the invoice and receipts from purchases because the invoice states the item description - and in many cases customers do NOT receive what they ordered - bait & switch - 9mm pearls should be 9mm - not 4 or 5 mm, etc. It will take years to take this country back from the outright greed and fraud so rampant over the past 10 years or so.

Jewelry Televisionwrong item sent

I had been doing business with JTV snce 2007. At first, I believed everything they said on television and ate it all up. I spent several thousands on various items ranging from rings, necklaces, earrings, etc as well as gifts for friends and relatives. I even broke a CD once to buy their jewelry. They have sent me wrong items in the past which they were readily apologetic and immediately sent the correct items to me without me sending the wrong items back. Granted the wrong items were very inexpensive so I guess it wasn't worth the money for them to send me a prepaid label. Well, they have since then sent me another wrong item which this time they wanted it back before they could send me the correct item or issue a refund. I was very offended by the customer service rep insinuating that I was trying to pull a fast one, claiming that a lot of customers say that they have received wrong items in order to get "free replacements". On that note, I asked for her supervisor who was as rude as the rep and even hung up on me. Since then, I haven't been able to get any cooperation from anyone to help me or resolve the problem. I returned the wrong item the same day I received it and paid for the postage and delivery confirmation myself. I still have not gotten any response from them as to the status of my refund so I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I have vowed to never do business with JTV ever again. They are liars and cheaters!

• Ab
                Aberg Mar 14, 2012

This same thing happened to me with JTV! I'm still trying to get them to refund me for charging me for a $1, 300 diamond ring I'd ordered, but instead they sent me a $40 ring. Seeing how common this is, along with the rudeness of JTV's customer service department (I thought the reps I was dealing with had to be flukes!), I see that JTV is simply a lousy company that hires lousy people that treat their customers like trash.

ANGELEYES Nov 04, 2009

Ah. This happens often. Don't know what the people are doing in the shipping dept. I ordered some appatite earrings for $79.00 and was sent one of those cheap chip necklaces they sell instead. I called and the CSR made it sound as if I was lying. THEY JUST WANT OUR MONEY, DON'T CARE HOW THEY GET IT. These people are rip-offs! STAY AWAY FROM JTV. I am hoping to get enough people gathered together and maybe there can be a class action law suit AGAIN. They lie, cheat and steal to get your business.

Jewelry Televisiongoal is to rip you off

Jtv is there to rip you off. It took me awhile to catch on but I finally did. I was one of the people who got ripped on the andesine/lab. I did not bother to send back my info. Related to the law suit. They still had me fooled! Now I know. They have gotten worst over the years. They send out watches with dead batteries, watches with the plastic tabs missing and running, the so called warrenty is missing. How do they get away with this? Did I buy a used watch? Should it not be a law that they tell you it is used, may need a battery, etc.? I learned from the host that their overlay is much better than the standard in the industry. She said 25mils is the standard. This is 100 or more mils. Some of the stuff I bought turned in a few weeks! How can they claim their's is better? You know, I think they count on people not getting things checked out. They sold me a pearl necklace and said it was worth 3 to 5 x's more, a jeweler look at it and told me it should be in a grab bag! Boy did I feel stupid. I have so much jewelry, watches and gemstones and most of it is just plain junk. I can't even sale it at a yard sale for a few bucks. Never buy their gemstone parcels, I tried 2 x's, they are all so tiny and you don't know if it is real or glass. Oh and never waste you time on their auction site, they rip you off even more on that site. One thing that I really feel bad about is giving reviews, once you write a review, you can't go in to change it and the site won't let you review it again. I gave nice reviews for things I received and after wearing the item a few times it broke, dented, overlay fell off. Please do not shop at jtv.com, you will be sorry in the end!!!

• Wi
                  Winterbuttercup Apr 18, 2011

All these jewelry places are rip offs and they are getting away with it. I found what I thought was a good place to purchase some jewelry @ Palm Beach Jewelry on line. Same things, same problems. So, I am closing my accounts and never ordering again. You always, take a chance on loosing with theses places! So, if I cannot hold and look at something that is tangable to purchase, I do not need it. I had problems, also with liquidation channel, thay call it bid, so that is the loop hole for them! They canceled and said there was something wrong with the items, ALL 7 or 8 ??? I did receive some good pieces and they did work with me, but by now they are on their feet and moving up, so they will not care now. But, there are places to complain, the B.B.B. consumer affairs, the attorney general, the federal trade commission just to mention a few. So, if enough people make complaints, they will add up! The trouble is, noone wants all the hassel and they know that. There is also, a place called Etsy inc, A.K.A. Bellachicdesigns, NEVER purchase from that lying little gal. I purchased through pay pal even, those cameos, that says 1 item available and she, LENY, canceled on me. Then lied and said she, was going to send them and felt, so bad give my money back also. Never happened, if it had not been through paypal, she would have kept it. I wanted to go and find her in N.Y.But, those items are still on there, they are just bait and a ploy to attract you that stupid site. Pay pal did nothing to boot her out, so I canceled my acc. there, also. I have maybe 3 places I trust on the net to order and I will NOT order from idiots, again.

• Co
                  complaintgatherer Oct 30, 2009

You might want to check out twitter www.twitter.com and search for jtvinternetnews
                  There are some interesting things there and also in the comments in knoxnews.com - search for jewelrytelevision

JTV — stone fell out of ring and i'm stuck with it

I purchase a white & blue irradiated diamond band from jtv in this year in late spring. Ordered a size 6.5...

West Blocton

JTV — pave set diamond rings

I have bought four 10K gold rings with pave set diamonds within a short period of time from JTV. On eacj...

JTVthey cancelled the auction item I won

I've been buying items from JTV for many years; lately I discovered their Auction section and I started bidding. I won a bid on a diamond ring last week, the exact same ring was selling for $199 on their web site. My winning bid was $110. I was so happy that I won, but then they canceled my order! The explanation they gave me was "inventory discrepancies". I just checked their web site, the exact same ring was available in stock. I guess they just didn't want to sell me the ring for $110, but then why they put it out for auction? Bad business practice!!!

• Sn
                    Snorlax Dec 25, 2009

That is more than likely the exception and NOT the rule. I recently got a 10K heart pendant with one FULL karat of diamonds for 95 dollars, as well as a ring with 3 or so karats of rubies for 70 dollars. One bad experience isn't always an accurate depiction of their regular business practice. I've ordered many things from JTV and knock on wood, have had the best luck.

• Va
                    VA86 Nov 19, 2009

To answer your question, I am neither. You may be correct though, my luck must just be better =)

ANGELEYES Nov 18, 2009

VA86. You must work for JTV or are related to someone who is employed there. I know this company, I have also been shopping there and using the auction site for aprox. 7 yrs. You may just be lucky, don't know. But here is a small list of my junk: won over 6 watches 1 came with a dead battery, all the others were running-no tabs in place, won a beautiful tanzie dark-it arrived at my house with a hint of blue, won some earrings that said 14KT they turn my ears black and can't locate that 14KT marking and they were not cheap, got a bunch of chipped, heavy included gemstones. I could go on and on! They show a picture and it is not the actual item you are bidding one. IT IS ALL JUNK. EVERYONE THIS PERSON MUST BE EITHER AN EMPLOYEE OR A RELATIVE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

• Va
                    VA86 Nov 15, 2009

I came across this site by accident while on a google search escapade... I just wanted to say that I have been purchasing from JTV auctions for about ten years now (since they were ACN auctions), and I have always had very positive experiences (purchased an emerald for $200 and had it appraised for $3200, try getting that kind of deal anywhere else!). One of the main factors that keeps me returning to their site to purchase is the friendly, helpful customer service reps you can easily reach 24 hours a day by calling, or emailing. They really do go out of their way to accommodate you if anything goes wrong. Not to sound like a cliche commercial but I do hope that people aren't so easily turned off by this review and give it a try themselves!

ANGELEYES Nov 07, 2009

No way, don't send Rick W. anything, most likely he will try to get you in trouble some how. I worked with him before, when they suddenly cancell a WIN. Yes We WIN the AUCTION AND JTV DOES NOT DELIVER!!! This happened to me several times, and you, and how many others...I can you a bunch...he is just reeling you in slow. DO NOT BID ON JTV AUCTION SITE, THEY DO NOT DELIVER. DON'T BUY FROM JTV UNLESS YOU WANT JUNK...

• Ri
                    Rick Wingender Aug 28, 2009

Hello WCY,

I'm Rick, the auction site manager for JTV.com (Jewelry Television). First, I apologize for your cancelled order. That does happen from time-to-time, as it does with any inventory management system. (How we lose product is beyond me, but that is a discussion for another day!).

We'll make this right. I have no way of contacting you here; but if you send an email to [email protected], that will go to our Resolutions staff, who can help you. I will let them know to expect an email from you. The most important thing to let them know is the ITEM number of the product that was cancelled.

It's not likely that the item you bid on is the same as the one you saw on our regular site - but it's also not impossible. Without the Item number, I cannot say for certain. But, they are two separate inventories, so that's why it might be out of stock on the auction site and still in stock on the regular www.jtv.com site.

I hope that helps. I want you to remain a loyal JTV Auctions customer! Thank you for speaking up - that enabled me to help you.

Sincerely,

Rick W.
                    [email protected]

JTV Jewelry Television — bait and switch

In addition to decieving the public by selling fake gems, JTV continues television broadcast, everynight...

Jewelry Televisionskin care product

Did you guys see that jtv is trying to sale skin care products? Ha ha, you know what really gets me is that a lot of their hosts are known to say "we do jewelry and only jewelry not like those other places, we know out stuff" hmm are the owners getting greedy! Who would buy this from them? What do they know about skin care? And the price,,, to high. I hope they fall flat on their face, its time jtv gets what they deserve. They have been ripping off people way to long... They claim to know their jewelry, yea right, if they know their skin care products as much as they know their jewelry don't buy it, you will be in big trouble, never know what they will send you... Beware

Jewelry Televisionrip off artist

Jewelry television is going downhill fast!! This company has gotten so bad in the last year I hope they go under! I have shopped with this company for 6+ yrs and have just now gotten to know how much of a rip off co. They are. Sure during my time shopping with them, there were problems, as you would expect in any business, but most were taken care of. I always knew their stuff was not top or even med. Quality, but affordable. You never receive the item shown that's their show piece. I ordered what they described as a very nice blue tanzie, yea — it was white. They send out watches with dead batteries and if you are lucky to get one with a working battery it dies in a few weeks! Also, their auction site is a rip off too. I won an auction for a necklace and was waiting for it to arrive,, never did, checked the status, cancelled. Hmm I did not cancel it, my bank did not cancel it, had plenty of money!! I called the rep. Said you card did not go thur, sorry I said thats not possible, I just talked to my bank they never declined anything and besides I have plenty in there to cover this cost at least 7x's over. Well its not our fault! It's not mine either. So I offered to send a copy of my statement showing that indeed the money was and is avail. Was told no. I asked if they would be willing to offer me a compairable item of the one I won for the same bid. No!~! How rude. Later I found out that the item I won was aired right around the auction time and it sold out!! Hmm did they take my item and made sure they got that higher price? You bet your [censored] they did. Also, ordered another item, got my order in, got my conformation no. And was waiting, waiting, err!! Again cancelled, this time I was told the item was mistagged, then she said oh no it was sold out!! Duh, how did I place my order, get a conformation no and recpt. And that item was already sold out? Anyway, things just keep getting worst. I e-mailed the owner mr. Tim matthews,,, hmm nice guy,,, never heard from him!!! Guess now its time to find a real shopping network. I have plenty or more things to tell you about their so called good deals, next time..

• Bk
                        Bkstone Dec 21, 2010

Thank you, one and all. I was so impressed with the stones I've seen ON TV that I was actually contemplating buying some, just yesterday, but something kept stopping me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your comments, you all saved me a bunch of time and aggravation!

• M7
                        m72 Oct 30, 2009

They do the same thing on ebay!

• Pe
                        pearllover11 Oct 30, 2009

Hey guys, JTV is still up to no good! I won an auction item, was waiting, checked online, they cancelled it. I called was told the item 3ct ruby was to damaged to send out and that was the only one up for auction. I ask the rep. why it took 12 days for someone to notice that one stone was so damaged? HA, they mail out defected stuff all the time, but this was a ruby 3ct. won for 26$ plus the 6.99 s/h. Lies, Lies and more Lies...you know they were not about to mail that ruby. The picture looked ok, hmm guess they can put up any picture they want...jerks

• M7
                        m72 Jun 01, 2009

Never buy retail for gems, go to your diamond district and buy your jewelry by weight!

• Ro
                        rock lover May 26, 2009

I ordered a 1 carat Tanz. round and was sent a cloudy marque.
                        I also bought into the parcel mix, no fakes, no fos, no lab created gem stones. The largest stone that I received in what they call their Dream parcel was about a 1 carat Garnet. It was lab created. I am not a gemologist but they sent a gemstone book along as part of the parcel. I knew that the stone looked as though it had lines in it. I got to see by the book what a good quality garnet looked like and I knew that something was wrong. I also received a gemstone d.v.d and watched it. The d.v.d. offered up some telling information. It had a small part on lab created stones and that straight lines in a gem is called banding and that it could only be lab created to have such perfect straight lines. I was very very upset. I had already dumped all my stones together and had no way of sending back the gems for a refund. I was very disappointed!! I also bought a watch that was the poorest material I shipped it back and wrote on the box that it was junk material. I have bought quite a few items in a very short time and to be honest I haven't been 100% happy with any of it!!
                        They have showed some really beautiful diamond rings but I am so afraid that the stones will be heavily included or have carbon deposits. I don't know much about gems (a little about diamonds) but I can at least tell by the inclusions that the stones have in them that they are not much. I guess I should just give up. I just don't trust them. I know they are running a business and have to make money but they say that the reason they are able to bring us great deals is because they have such "GREAT BUYING POWER". I just wished I could have gotten what was shown on T.V. and even their "one only's" are not what you may get because I have watched closely and they say they only have one only of an item and 2 days later I see the exact same product be presented. I also write down the item numbers of all the things I would like to buy and they are duplicates. I guess the old adage is true, "If it seems to good to be true it probably is".

• Ar
                        artgirl May 08, 2009

I've experienced EXACTLY the same thing from JTV. I really think their customer service attitude is going to take them down. They arbitrarily cancel orders without notifying the customer (because they either can't find or sell out of an item), then won't substitute another item when asked. They seem to have problems locating some items in their warehouse, and then just cancel an order you've been waiting on for weeks. The Customer Care reps I've spoken to are not helpful, and a couple have even been rude. They cancel orders, but don't tell you until you take the initiative to follow up with them. To add to the issue, they've been sitting on my payment for weeks and still haven't refunded! Next step is credit dispute with them. Too much of a pain to deal with this company any more!

JTV.comovercharged

I have been shopping with JTV for almost 6yrs. However, the last 2 yrs. have been PIT-A-FULL. They claim to be the biggest in the business and that is why they can offer such low prices. Well low prices come with junk. I got 10Kt gold bead stud earrings for $20.00 plus s/h, around $7. They were nice but I got to wear them 2x's in the 30day return policy. They broke. Then I ordered a few watches, yes a little cheaper then other shopping networks, but their s/h is higher than any other, they send out watches with dead batteries! duh! Also their auction site stinks, I won an item and someone canceled it at the auction site, I called, they said no other method of payment? I asked what that meant, they told me the card did not go through!!! I explained to them that that account always has a min. of $500.00, this purchase was for only $22.95, I also told them that I would fax or mail my statement showing this. I was told no. I think because this item sales on their site for approx $33.00 and I won it at $18.00 someone just made a mistake on purpose. I talked to 4 different people, I even offered to pay $18 plus the s/h if they would offer me a comparable item for the price I won at auction because it was not my mistake. NO THEY SAID, so I e-mailed the owner asking for some kind of resolution, e-mailed him approx 3-4xs, never heard from him. What a fool, he would rather lose a good customer, than to someway come up with an agreeable solution!! dumb!

In any event, They were not to bad in the beginning, but now you never know what you are going to get. I order earrings once and they sent me a really cheap necklace, the shipping order was correct, but the item was not, this happens a lot now. Also, if you really want to know what you got, take it somewhere, they claim their prices are anywhere from 2 to 5x's lower than retail...NOT. I got the same if not better stuff at K-mart and it did not break on me or have dead batteries, etc. If you want to see the true color of your gemstone in a setting, have it popped. I got a kunzite, they set it in rose gold, hmm brings out more of a pinkish tint, since I know that gemstones, when set in a casting or semi-mount is approx 30% darker, I popped it and THERE WAS NO PINK IN THE STONE, NONE, ZIP. So are we really getting a great deal, I don't think so. I have seen a lot of jewelry that I got from JTV on other sites, maybe a little more expensive, but they arrive in good shape, the color is what they showed on TV, these sites use white background, JTV does not!!! If they show you a blue stone, the host is usually wearing blue, black, etc., and it is shown on a black background...PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!A DEAL HMMM NO!

Jewelry Television Inc. — fraud and scam

I recently was watching Jewelry Television because I own a Jewelry Business. Suddenly, their Salespeople got...

Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) — customer service

Jtv provides no tracking numbers, but simply sends jewelry through the postal service as if they're mailing a...