Joann Fabrics — very rude customer service
I live about 100 miles from the nearest JoAnn Fabrics store so I do my shopping when I'm in Denver. Last night I was chastised for wasting money on gas, and the clerk wondered how much money I was paid by my employer that I could justify wasting gas coming into Denver from the mountains. JoAnn Fabrics has the worst, worst, worst, customer service of any retail store I have ever visited. I won't be returning. And now I understand why a store that should be soaring in a poor economy is having to close. They do not appreciate your business no matter what their corporate headquarters prints on their web site.
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.