Joann Fabricsrude casher

A cashier named "Addy" was extremely rude to me at Joann Fabrics store located inside Gulf Coast Town Center in Fort Myers FL. I have shopped at this store many times before and I have never been asked to present credit card to a casher at this particular location. After I put away my credit card in my wallet and zippered up my handbag, the casher "Addy" goes..." I need to see your credit card." So I replied, " you should have told me that." Then She snapepd at me saying " It's a credit card purchase. You should know that better." There are many better ways to say this. I was quite stunned and very disappointed at the poor qualily of service at Joann Fabrics at Gulf Coast town center. The cashier named "Addy" SHOULD KNOW THAT BETTER that her paycheck is coming from customers' money.

• Nn
    nndald Jan 23, 2011

What's the big deal about having to take out your credit card again. It takes maybe 10 seconds...The cashier was only doing her job and as far as I know nobody is perfect, surely not even you.

• Be
    benner3_ab Jul 20, 2009

Jo ann fabrics is a store that takes pride in checking credit cards. each cashier is suppose to check ID and card for your protection. she should not have said what she did.(and maybe used proper English) but she did it for your own safety!! be thank full because many stores dont check and thats how fraud and theft happens!!