Joann Fabrics — rude employees
The young women working at the Clive, IA Joann Fabric story are very rude. I went into the store 5 minutes before closing and two girls were at the front counter. One girl phoned someone in the back and said that some lady just came into the store and that she had told the other one to hurry and lock the door before I came in, but the other girl didn't listen. She purposely spoke much louder than necessary apparently to make sure that I heard her. Well much to their relief I left the store without buying anything (I wasn't intending to anyway - I was just checking to see if something was in stock). I understand that people are anxious to close up and go home but that is not a good reason for them to go out of their way to be rude to a customer and employees should never consider locking the door in front of someone's face 5 minutes before closing. Needless to say I won't be back for some time as that is the third time in the past few months that I have experienced inconsiderate treatment from their staff. There are plenty of other stores and online shops in the world to waste my time on those that apparently don't like having customers.
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.