Jet Airways — worst customer service for online booking!
Based in Melbourne, I booked tickets online at www.jetairways.com for BKK-CCU-BKK sector and due to the error of Jetairways online booking system, which didn't confirm the first booking, ended up with duplicate booking for the same sector. My credit card was charged Rs. 29,053.00 twice. On being contacted, Jetairways instead of reversing the full amount of duplicated transaction have reversed only a part - Rs 23,630.00 without any satisfactory reason. The only way they are contactable from overseas is through email and none of my emails seeking resolution of this matter have been responded. I have asked to be provided with the contact numbers of the Customer Resolutions Manager but no response so far. I have asked to a reasonable explanation as to why full duplicated transaction hasn't been reversed - AGAIN NO SATISFACTORY RESPONSE!
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ANY AIRLINE I HAVE EVER FLOWN! NO ONE TO TAKE OWNERSHIP WITH THE CUSTOMER BEING LEFT OUT!
THE CUSTOMER CHARTER BOASTS JETAIRWAY'S COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER BUT IN REALITY NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT LISTENING TO THE COMPLAINTS...
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage!
- Jet Airways - regarding ghee not allowing in luggage
- Jet Airways - baggage loss
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation