The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JD Byrider — don't buy from them!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a car from JD by Ryder in 04 I pulled the car off the lot with the Check Engine light on and a promise it would be fixed. Well a month or so passes and still no repairs unable to receive hard plates. Car stopped running and I refused to pay for this lemon. JD then repo car. In 07 I contact CNAC who then tells me they were unable to resale the [protected]@ it was totalled. But asks me to pay the full balance for the same car they were unable to resale. Its running my life stuck on my credit report and I don't understand how they expect me to pay for a lemon I don't even know how they drove the car to the lot to sell it to me it was a lemon. Now may she rest in peace because she did get me to work a whole three weeks...
More JD Byrider Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car
- JD Byrider - horror story
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices!
- CNAC Financing - Don't do business with them
- CNAC Financing - Harrasment
- JDByrider - refusal to give me money back
- CNAC / J.D. Byrider - auto loan
- JD Byrider - mechanics suck
- JD Byrider/CNAC - loan process