ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

J.D. ByriderMultiple Bad service experiences

I got a car here about June 2021 and it’s been in for service multiple times for almost half of the year I’ve had it combined, they have me on hold for 40+ minutes expecting me to hang up or something, this place is horrible, first my engine overheated and blew up , and then the transmission overheated, these mechanics they have there don’t even know how to diagnose a car, I’m no mechanic but I knew it was the transmission this recent time I took the car in for service , the lady gave me lots of attitude when I explained how because the engine overheated it burned my transmission fluid , it was never changed after the engine replacement which caused all my issues with the car, I had to change the transmission fluid myself which is cool but it was too late because the transmission was already damaged, they have now had my car for a whole month and as I’m on the phone with them now on a Saturday after they lied to me telling me they’re closed on Saturdays I’ve been put on hold and it’s been approximately 48 minutes. These people are horrible and if I had time and patience I would be able to write a whole book of horrible experiences with lots of evidence on this company, if you’re thinking on purchasing or financing here do me and yourself a favor and go somewhere else like carvana, they’re way better and I’m soon going to buy a car there, I’d hate to know that someone else like me is being scammed out of their time and money so please do not go here, this place will ruin a lot of things in your life especially because we rely on our vehicles to get to work, emergencies etc.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

JD Byriderdon't mess with them

Here in San Antonio texas I know they have at least 2 locations. The location I am referring to is S.W.Military drive. This place has bad customer service. Especially in the service department where they fix cars. If you even want to call it "FIX". I think if a customer is on time with their payments every month, and continue to have problems with the car jd byrider should put them in something else at customers descretion. I'll even go so far as to say they dont even have to include the money already spent on the car before. The law just passed where children of a certain age have to be in a booster seat, but the *** car i have wont fit all my family especially with a booster seat!! i think jd byrider should have put me into another big car/suv. I want an suv. They stated they did not carry suv's at the time i purchased a car. But everytime i drive by the location at bandera and 410 i see vans and suv's sitting in the parking lot. I dont even want to talk about the service department. I know some things that could have 2 certain guys jobs terminated if i fought it hard enough. They are paying these guys to stand or should I sit around and do nothing. My car was in the shop for 3 days and nothing got fixed. I now have a new problem with my car and now may have to come out of pocket to fix that. i am not in tune with what the "warranty" they give us is. what the *** is it there for if we have to turn around and pay almost everytime. I was made to believe they were doing me a favor by not charging me sometimes, but its no wonder they didnt charge me, because the same *** is still wrong with my car. its like my car just sat in the shop for 3 *** days for nothing. Dont expect a good review or even a thank you for work not completed!! while you all have my car, my family, my 4 children, ages 14, twins that just turned 10, a toddler whom is 5, my husband whom is injured, and myself whom is slightly mobility impaired with a heart condition and asthma, has to find other means of getting around because jd byrider doesnt offer their good paying customers any rentals. (Which is *** to me btw, we are required to have full insurance on our cars, im thinking if something happens to your rentals it will be covered right? really!.)who knows, maybe if I were some pretty chic with long hair and big boobs my service would be done for free everytime and i'll actually get real service. So when I pick up my car it will actually be done and fixed!! Right now I am paying 10-12000 dollars for a piece of *** that is only worth 2000, (if that) When i take my car in I EXPECT it to be fixed!!! Jd byrider is smart though. They charge you obscene amount of fees are able to charge you more for services not rendered completely, preying off of desperate people in need of a working vehicle. This is why they deal with people with bad credit. I didnt even need a full down payment. I am not complaining, I was desperate. But just because they gave me a shot and i didnt even really "qualify" (according to pete, the ***!) Doesnt give them the right to treat me ***!! They lied about reporting to the credit people. My score is still what is what when i got the car. Once again I have had the car for almost 10 months and I pay EVERY MONTH ON TIME 346 dollars. NEVER any late payments and NEVER any partial payments!!! I AM A *** GOOD CUSTOMER TO YOU PEOPLE!! I am one of the people whom keep your *** in business! I deserve more respect and more courtesy and a better warranty!! Matter fact, I demand it!!! You dont deserve to be in business, but its people like me that keep you here so I guess its really our fault. I have been trying everyday lately to get into a new car with other real dealerships, and I have had no luck, but when that dealership gives me a yes, i will be given you back your piece of ***. And dont think you can threaten me with the credit crap, because apparently you dont report it anyway!!! and even if you did, i'll still be in a SUV, from a better car company!!! And if I dont get into a better car with a better company i'll pay this crap off and hope by then i have enough good paying history that someone else will give me another chance in a better car. I always keep my receipts and it is documented in my bank statements my payments. So that there is no other way for you to screw me over.

Comment Guidelines