JCPenneyonline order

L

I placed a fairly large online order([protected]) on 6/23/17. One of the items I purchased was a 2pc and I didn't receive any tights. My complaint is because I was told that I only have two options 1. Return the item in the store, tell them what happened and possibly order again. 2. Send the shirt back for a refund. I have a MAJOR ISSUE with this! As I customer, why do I have to do work for something that your company messed up ?!?!? I have never in my live bought anything from JCPenney in store or online. This will be my last time ever purchasing anything from the store because of this experience. We are moving and waiting two weeks to return the item by mail and then possibly getting the item again is not something that I would like to do. All I wanted was my daughters pair of tights to go with the cute shirt that I found online… Is that too much to ask ? Is JCPenney not in the business of satisfying their customers?

online order