Menu

K
Author of the complaint
2:45 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day, I am writing after having to speak to about 15 of your employees/affiliates, 7 phone calls, and about 5 hours of my time wasted. My husband and I purchased furniture October 7th 2021, we ordered a 5 piece sectional, a recliner, end table, coffee table, bar, and ottoman. I wouldn't normally have an issue waiting for my furniture especially during these times where shipping delays are soo very common. However, calling in and speaking to your uninformed customer service representatives is ABSOLUTLY DEPLORABLE. I kid you not EVERY single one of the 7 phone calls I have made to your CSR's I have been told the exact opposite of what I was told the time before. I even stood on hold for an hour and ten minutes, and the csr kept "refreshing" the call, after the first 3 times I tried to get his attention, he ignored me, then hung up on me, after I had stayed on hold for over an hour! Then another time, I am told THAT I HAVE to call the third party that is delivering our furniture to set up delivery(because they "have" my sectional, which may or may not be true) when I was told originally I would get a phone call from them to schedule a delivery. Funny enough I was given this phone number for Specialized Distribution Solutions [protected] and no one answers, it says leave a voice mail and SURPRISE, voice mail not available. I have called to speak to supervisors, and I get transferred to general customer service, or one time I was transferred to Ryder (a company that had my sectional, which wasn't true) I am just looking for answers I cannot believe in this day and age JCPENNY cannot find competent employees. if you care to look into this matter my order number is [protected]. I hate to say this is not even half of my story remember I also ordered an end table, recliner, and coffee table which is still unaccounted for .

More JC Penney complaints & reviews

JC Penney - jc penney hair salon
JC Penney - under trained people working ing in the optical department
JC Penney - jc penney salon manager (sue)
0 comments