JC Penney Company — mattress and base
On 7/8/2018 I purchased a mattress and base from JCPenney. The worst experience ever on delivery and customer service. At first everything seem to be working fine when the delivery company called to scheduled a delivery, 2 days later they called to cancel because both pieces had not arrived. Waited 2 weeks before reaching out to delivery company on a status, with no information available. Called JCPenny customer service and they could not provide any information other then we will research and get promised to return a phone call. Waited 2 weeks with no information provided and was told that there was nothing showing my previous phone calls. Called again on 8/7/2018 to see the status on the order. Customer service representative promised to do a product trace from the vendor someone would call me back 0n 8/13/2018. No phone call, I called customer service on 8/13/2018 they tell me that they don't have anything showing a trace on the product. That they would do a trace starting today. This company is very unprofessional, don't do business with them. Highly disappointed.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional