Jack In The Box / 11:15 pm no one answering drive thru no one in sight
March 19 th 2019 at 11:15 pm.
16th street orange texas
My husband and I drive up at the drive thru and no one is answering us..I drive on around to the window..and there is not one person in sight. While driving out of the drive thru I see a girl in uniform coming across the street.(must have gone to Taco Bell..as I pull around I see another girl out on the side walk talking on her phone..I ask are yall open?? She replies uh uh uh I'm on break and I'm not taking orders till I'm off my break. Still holding her cell phone to her ear.. So I called And the phone was busy...called again the phone was busy...either someone was on the phone or they took the receiver off the phone so no one could call in... This is not the first time I have had issuse with the 16th store. One time I drove up and they told me they where not taking any orders right now...
I just didn't know that was an option.
The manager just might want to check the servalance cameras to find out what these two ladies have NOT BEEN DOING!
I just don't believe who ever owns this store would be pleased! Not a wat to conduct business!
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.