Jack in the Box — manager not helpful with order
I went to get a meat less burrito order had sausage I went back asked them to please remove the sausage order comes out now it had bacon in it I went back and the manager says now what?! I said I asked for no meat in my burrito and he says to me we don't have a meat less burrito and I said there's no way you can cancel the meat out just as if I was going to order a burger with no tomato? And he says no! We don't custom make burritos. Very rude and disrespectful I don't understand how someone with such bad management skills work here and be manager. He should have found a way to fix my issues with out causing a scene. It was pretty embarrassing to get talked down and ask me if I want my refund when I said yes he said are you going to give me all my food back that you ordered? WOW... I said yea that's fine thanks.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional