Jack in the Boxmanager not helpful with order

A Apr 05, 2019 Review updated:

I went to get a meat less burrito order had sausage I went back asked them to please remove the sausage order comes out now it had bacon in it I went back and the manager says now what?! I said I asked for no meat in my burrito and he says to me we don't have a meat less burrito and I said there's no way you can cancel the meat out just as if I was going to order a burger with no tomato? And he says no! We don't custom make burritos. Very rude and disrespectful I don't understand how someone with such bad management skills work here and be manager. He should have found a way to fix my issues with out causing a scene. It was pretty embarrassing to get talked down and ask me if I want my refund when I said yes he said are you going to give me all my food back that you ordered? WOW... I said yea that's fine thanks.

• Mi
    Mike Evst. Apr 05, 2019

Most likely the burritos are pre-made and shipped in frozen. I wouldn't depend on a Jack in the Box for a meatless burrito.

• Um is not an answer! Apr 06, 2019

Am I the only one who has the I dream of Jeannie theme song playing in her head while reading this OP? Seriously, the way people think they are getting "from scratch" things from fast food restaurants at record speeds is just... Magical.

• SubSquirrel Apr 05, 2019

You’re surprised that they asked for the food back? You didn’t want it because of the bacon. Bacon can be removed by you. But you got a full refund so aren’t entitled to keep the food.

Maybe they customize their food when it isn’t busy. Fast food isn’t custom made unless they advertise it that way. “Have it your way “ was Burger King’s motto for years. They proudly offer customers a custom made burger.

• Um is not an answer! Apr 06, 2019

If they don't have a meat less burrito they don't have a meat less burrito!! Dafaq's wrong with you?

Go to a salad place if you are so deathly against meat. Shi7. Dafaq's wrong with you???

mark henderson Apr 06, 2019

@Um is not an answer! That is the problem with people. Cannot think for themselves. They need a guardian to tell them what to do. Also if they are vegetarian why would they want to NOT return the food.

• Um is not an answer! Apr 06, 2019

I am willing to bet a million dollars that she said nothing about meatless.

mark henderson Apr 06, 2019

If they don't customize burritos they don't customize burrito. Simple solution cancel your order and go elsewhere. Don't go around causing a scene. Asking you if you want your money back is not being rude. They obviously don't want a a customer like you who thinks that they can treat people anyway they want because they think the customer is always right. Also nothing rude about them expecting the food back if you got your money back. I mean it is not that difficult. You don't even need to go to high school to figure this out. ITt is that simple.

• Um is not an answer! Apr 06, 2019

@ mark henderson We are unfortunately a society poised on raising complete and utter mo5ons. A third grader not knowing how to tie his shoes is considered not only normal but apparently able to handle Fourth grade.