Jack in the Boxunfair working conditions

D Review updated:

i work at the jack in the box in Pasadena, Ca. Store #323. This has happend to me twice already, i've been suspended from work for a week without so much as a phone call to let me know.. i've been expected to just show up to work and find out im not on the schedule at all... i wonder if this is against the law... my manager has been giving me 4 hours A WEEK!!! and crazy schedules like midnight to 4 on a Saturday night... and i dont even have a car.. i'm expected to take the bus at those hours?? i wonder how you are supposed to take those orders out on time when the people you work with all go upstairs at the same time to do god knows what for hours and i'm left by myself to do everything.. and then I get in trouble for not being fast enough... completely unfair if you ask me!! almost enough to make me want to sue...

Chris Hanks Aug 08, 2007

I was in JACK IN THE BOX in Coeur'd Alene Idaho 8 am although the place had recently been remodeled it was filthy the kind of filth consistent with laziness and neglect. Dried food splatters on the tables, black side walk coated with grease floor mat caked with food, even a used cloth hankercheif on the drink station. I got cold fries which in itself wasn't a big deal, but when I told the employee she put her hand on top of a huge pile of fries under a heatlamp, determined they were indeed cold and ordered more which was dumped on top of the cold ones. I asked for the manager's name, one employee didn't know what it was the second employee knew her name but when asked when she would be in, said "thats a good question" I called later was put off called again the manager was at the bank, I left my number for her to call back several hours passed with no return call so called back once and finally talked to her. When I told that it was first time that I never saw this type of filth at her restaurant before. She exclaimed "that the last manager was fired because of the sh** that he let happen". I asked for the number of her area manager she said "he's right here do you want to talk to him" as she was handing him the phone I heard her say "Do you want to talk to this du***ss". The conversation with guy went nowhere when he suggested that I did'nt know what I was talking about I apparently don't know the difference between busy dirt and lazy dirt. He told me that I shouldn't assume that the mess I saw was due to laziness which it obviously was at 8 am with no other customers but me and two other guests and the fact that the dried food was left over from the night before.

Later I sent e-mail to cooperation headquarters telling them that I had digital phone images of the filth that might get a lot of attention if I were to upload to the internet. This was quickly responded to with a threatening phone call from an apparent company lawyer who promptly PUT ME ON NOTICE he told me that he was going to contact the restaurant manager and the restaurant security manager to stop me if I show up with a camera again. I asked "They have a security manager but not a Clean the restaurant manager"? This only made him mad and he said "I've put you on notice and I'll leave it at that". the company seemed more interested in the video than correcting the problem.

• La
    Ladi Jan 16, 2009

I used to eat at Jack in the Box daily but I havebeen asking for the Smoothie for the past 6 weeks at 3 different locations (76006) and there machines are not working or is the wrong tempreture. When I finally compalined to one of the manager she was rude and unprofessional. She also forgot to give me my burger but charged me anyway. I went home and had to come back to get the burger, the emplyee and the manager were laughing and just throw me the bag. When I got home, there was no napkin the box and the sandwich (ultimate burger) had two pcs of the bottm bread on it. I did not eat it just in case they spit in it or somthing. I have spend over $3-4 grand with them but no more. They are rude managers.

• Im
    Immanagertripaseca Aug 30, 2009

I work at this jack in the box and im Agree with your statement

• Im
    Immanagertripaseca Aug 30, 2009

I work 4 this jack in the box n my coworker is being treat unfair our manager just give the best hours and schedule to girls he likes

• Ca
    calipeachntx Feb 13, 2010

I actually am a Manager of a Jack in TX. How ever if you look on the cbt we have an 800 number the ethics hotline. They care about the employees and understand that if we're not happy, we don't make money. Then things could happen and ya end up like what u read about. Call thm & if ya all do, they will make some changes.

beautiful_people112 Apr 03, 2010

I work At Jack too, or did til i was goin in to check the schedule and I'm not even on there and i was working on call with no calls being made. they idn't even tell i was off the list i finally went in a looked! its dirty, and its not a good enviroment to work in store, isn't good the management is horriable we've been through 7 managers in the past 2 yrs. our service times are 10 mins plus to wait its so embearassing to work there the "company" is messed up its unfair to the empolyees and the costumers it has.

• Sh
    Sheldon k. Rueda Jul 14, 2010

coupon use, call Sheldon K. Rueda/@ 209-951-3737/for complaint

• Sn
    sneaky1539 Jul 15, 2010

i live down the road and have been going to jack for years now, i love to eat late at night and usually i don't mind waiting 10 min to get my food, but recently there have been many other people eating the delicious jack burgers at 2-3 am and i am tired of waiting for up to 30 min on my food because there is only 1 person working, the management needs to make sure there are at least 2 if not 3 people working the night shift, i hate having to go to mcdonalds, so please take care of this issue, again the jack is on eldridge at briar forest 77077, thanks

• Bo
    Bob Sa Sep 20, 2010

I was in this restuarnt this morning for breakfast at approx. 8am. After placing my order I sat down at a dirty table and noticed all of them were dirty, the serving counters had food and beverage stains all over them, the trash collection area was cluttered with old food and the inside area was buzzing with flies. I was unable to finish eating due to the dirty condition. I doubt if I will return to this convient stop. There is no excuse for a dirty eating area. Sorry Jack but I can't come back.
    Bob S.
    Temple, TX

• Ih
    I_Hate_Jack_In_The_Box Jan 15, 2011

There was a line of about 8 cars at Jack in the box and i was being rushed. I ordered my food, gave them my card got my food and left. It wasn't until i got to work that i realized I didn't have my credit card. I called the jack in the box to see if they had it. They denied it and i had to cancel my card and now wait for a new card to come. This is the third time that they had forgotten to give me my card. You could say that i should have asked for it back, but it's not my job to ask for it and quiet frankly i was being rushed and forgot. How hard is it for them to give me my damn card back? I'm a poor college student, and without a credit card, I'm outa luck for money the next couple days.

• Ih
    I_Hate_Jack_In_The_Box Jan 15, 2011

It's their job. Part of the process of giving me my food too. They got my order right, surprising, i know, but they still had to screw it up.
    This is the third time. I was rushed and in a hurry.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jan 15, 2011

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yes, it's a cliche, but if after two times they forgot your card, then you do share part of the blame for not forseeing this. And since you were so rushed, it is possible you lost it elsewhere. It may be unlikely, but it's always possible.

• Cl
    clumsy Feb 05, 2011

i definetly agree with that. i work at jack in the box 220. i have little time employed their but i feel like i am being harrased by one of the team leaders. she is always cursing and throwing the food or bags filled with food to me.! many customers have complained that she has an attitude and i feel like my restaurant manager has done nothing to change that. our service is good by so far, however the mystery hasnt passed our restaurant in like a month already. when i began my "career" @ jacks, i thought it was going to be a fun and wonderful experience sad to say im not the only one that feels like this. my schedule was always morning shifts, something like 8am - 5pm ... i always have stayed overtime even though sometimes i cnt because im scared of loosing my job . all of a sudden he changed my schedule. to night shifts and weekends. i told him i couldnt work certain hours and i get a call on a saturday morning him telling me that he cant give me what i ask for since he gives what other people ask for 1st, and that he needs me certain hours, and that if i dnt like it im welcome to leave or transfer to another restaurant if i can. i had asked him only 3-4 days evenings off so i can do my residency hours for medical assistant so i can enhance my learning and train myself further with the medical field. he told me i can maybe give you sundays off but its not a promise. alot of my co-workers see and compliment me on my always being cheerful and happy and fast and accurate. only if they knew i dnt feel comfortable working there anymore, the only reason im working is because our customers are at no fault and i dnt want the team leader to say im weak. cus other workers have quit because of her. i dnt know what to do, im afraid to call the ethics hotline because i just dnt want to loose my job. i really dnt like closing hours with her because she leaves to her car and get her candies and i end up leaving an hr later. i dnt have transportation anymore and they just dnt seem to understand that. also at times she doesnt want to give me a ten min break when i work more than 8 hours, i have to beg for it.!

• Th
    Th3Art0fRu1n Mar 02, 2011

Sorry to hear about your husband, but I wouldn't say Jack in the Box is a "home-cooked meal".

• Da
    Danielle Davis Mar 10, 2011

Well Ive been workin for Jack since May of 2010. I got fired in Septmber because I had to take off work to go to my niece brian surgrey. They hired me back in October we have went thru two assisant managers. The new manager we have now told us on her first day that she was going to get all these old people out of her an get her family in here. An thats is just what she is doing she got rid of a team leader that was a good worker and the cumtomers love. She also give the customer food out of the waste bucket. Now just last friday I got the call that my niece has to go thru brain surergy again. I told my manager monday that I need to be at the hospital Thursday he told me " I dont care you need to be at work. Go see whats wrong with her after work or get some one to cover your shift." Now I no from what Ihave seen working woth him if there is somthing work with his family he will not come in. He be also schuelde for day at work an dont show. So why is it so bad for a crew member to be able to have to take time off to be with there sick family. I dont no if my niece is going to make it. I have to be at the hospital with may family. So now my job is jepordy beacuase of a sickness in my family. But by Jacks hand book famliy comes first. Well thats only for the men, an white people an the managers at my store. Saint Louis, Missouri store 4017. 1242 Hampton. Now it's time for me to get a lawyer. Cause I cant loose my job again cause Jack dont want go by his own hand book.

• Lo
    lookingforquality Jul 16, 2011

I am very disappointed with the commercials that Jack in the Box is running. They do not need the sexual or other inappropriate behavior to sell their food. The commercials should encourage people to eat their food, not disgust them. I will not eat at a Jack in the Box unless the commercials clean up.

• In
    intellex58 Jul 16, 2011

Good your fatass doesn’t need anymore fast food, try eating something called a vegetable.

• Sw
    sweetndreamy Aug 09, 2011

complained 3 times here and the page messed up so its short ok there

Notgoingtotakeitanymore1 May 04, 2012

i work for a jack in the box in austin texas. the managers there brow beat workers into coming into work sick because they cant afford to go to the doctors to get a note. if you call in sick for one day they ask for a note and if you don't give them the note they cut your hours and threaten to write you up for it. i know for a fact that in texas the law says that after a 3 day absents it is mandatory to present them with a doctor note. the manager also lied to me when they hired me by saying that they would promise me 30 hours a week and move me on what they called their fast track program for shift leaders none of this has happened. what has happened is that i have seen discrimination and unsafe food practices all so they can save time at the window. jack in the box is a heartless corporation that cares more about there bottom line then there the employees or their customers. i will be calling their ethics hot line soon because i for one am tired of the ignorance of the managers and being treated like a second class citizen just because i work with food.

• Gl
    Glaistare May 09, 2012

Approx 630 am I purchase a club chicken salad at Jack in the box. It is my understanding that you have a choice of grill or fry chicken and is serve with bacon ranch dressing. Well to start it was very dificult to understand the employee who was working the drive through. After placing the order I get to the window and she states that they do not have any grill chicken, only fry. Ok find I pay. Then she states that they do not have any bacon ranch or croutons, I ask them will they give me a discount since the salad is not as advertise. The lady stated that it cannot be done.

She never aplologize or try to offer naything else for the inconvenience, so why advertise or be open 24 hours if your not going to have what this company advertise. Sorry jack you are a big dissapointment I guess no more Jack.

Another Jack in the Box complaint…

I went to the Jack in the Box on Price by the Freeway in Brownsville Texas. OMG everything was horrible. aside from my order being wrong… fine okay i will deal. But the burgers were sloppy- greasy, my chicken salad was greased with the fried chicken and bacon bits. And then I get BACON dressing? when i asked for honey mustard. the cokes were flat and the cups were greasy as well. I know what Jack has in his box, its lard. Never had i had such horrible food. My son who at one time fancied glue.. couldn’t eat his jumbo jack.

HORRENDOUS, never again will i go there. Not even the dude behind me was happy. his order was to go and they just shloshed his curly fries into the bag. Purely horrible… this is why Jack hides his real face so we don’t know who he is.

• Re
    Reesymay May 14, 2012

My husband and I had eaten a sirloin burger and a jumbo jack with cheese. In less then 24 hours we both had food poisoning. I tried calling the corporation and filing the complaint but I was told there was nothing that could be done without a full emergency room report. Neither one of us can afford an ER bill right now. I just wanted to let them know About the situation so they could prevent It from happening to someone else. Don't eat at the jack in the box on east wade Hampton blvd in south carolina. It's next to a Walmart. They are very unclean and don't seem to care about there customers well being.

monzerrat Jul 01, 2012

I worked for jack in the box for many years. Since I was 18 years old on and off I been at 5301 for about 3 yrs and I use to be a teamleader back then so I had a lot of expirience when I went back to 5301 they start me as a cashier and is been 3 years the manager promoted me I got a interview and the area coach told most likely I was gettinf promoted then I left on maternity leave and I heard rumors that they wanted to promote teamleader while I was gone and they been ther for less than 3 months well when I came back the manager told me I was getting promoted and nothing an she's been keeping my hopes up an nothing eversince I told her something that happen in the store while we were working she change with me and been really rood and disrespectful and cutting my hours I had a problem with a teamleader that can't stand me I. Never gave her any problems at all out of no were she called the cops on me and the manager didn't do nothing about it she just cut my hours because she didn't want to deal with that teamleader because she will give a very hard time and it was very hard for her to calm her down and she always get way that teamleader alwasy gets her way if she tells the manager she doesn't want to work with so cashier she listens to her she does anything she asker if she wants weekends she gets it well my point is that she has something against me because I'm avery hard worker very nice very polite with customers and managers just keeps my hopes up and never does anything to he'll I'm a mother of 3 kids now I don't have a babysitter and I told her a can't work mornings and she can't help me I'm only getting 2 day per week I think I don't diserve that I've done so much and I feel discriminated by her work is work personal things should stay home or to yourself and I can't have a private conversation because after convesating she tell everyone and that very unprofesional I can't trust her I need help I need more hours but morning I have a big family and is very hard to find a job at this moment

monzerrat Jul 02, 2012

I worked for jack in the box for many years. Since I was 18 years old on and off I been at 5301 for about 3 yrs and I use to be a team-leader back then so I had a lot of experience when I went back to 5301 they start me as a cashier and is been 3 years the manager promoted me I got a interview and the area coach told most likely I was getting promoted then I left on maternity leave and I heard rumors that they wanted to promote team-leader while I was gone and they been there for less than 3 months well when I came back the manager told me I was getting promoted and nothing an she's been keeping my hopes up an nothing ever since I told her something that happen in the store while we were working she change with me and been really rood and disrespectful and cutting my hours I had a problem with a team-leader that can't stand me I. Never gave her any problems at all out of no were she called the cops on me and the manager didn't do nothing about it she just cut my hours because she didn't want to deal with that team-leader because she will give a very hard time and it was very hard for her to calm her down and she always get way that team-leader always gets her way if she tells the manager she doesn't want to work with so cashier she listens to her she does anything she ask if she wants weekends she gets it well my point is that she has something against me because I'm Avery hard worker very nice very polite with customers and managers just keeps my hopes up and never does anything to help I'm a mother of 3 kids now I don't have a babysitter and I told her a can't work mornings and she can't help me I'm only getting 2 day per week I think I don't deserve that I've done so much and I feel discriminated by her work is work personal things should stay home or to yourself and I can't have a private conversation because after talking she tell everyone and that very unprofessional I can't trust her I need help I need more hours but morning I have a big family and is very hard to find a job at this moment

• Di
    disgustingfoodnotwarranted Aug 21, 2012

08-21-12, I wanted to try the all sooo advertised "all american combo meal", what I tasted was DISGUSTING! the meat was DRY. buns were SOGGY & FF was stale & cold!! The enter ingredients was MUSHY and I was VERY DISAPPOINTED! I Couldn"t eat it & had driven too far to return the combo mess!!! The sad thing is I had not eaten @ this establishment in many many years & thought with all the advertisment, Jack in the Box had gotten better... GOD knows I was wrong wrong & wrong. Becareful of what you THINK can CHANGE, you maybe throwing your money away tooooo!!

• Fl
    flatheadbones Aug 29, 2012

drive thru refrused to take my order because i was on a motorcycle

• La
    Lauletta8303 Aug 30, 2012

I love my job... Truthfully you don't get hours if you suck. If you're good and care you will be fine. You guys obviously suck (:

• El
    elandry Sep 04, 2012

after buying a all american jack and eating it at work about3to4hours late I had server stomach pains, it feltso bad I thought I needed to go to ER?

• Fo
    foxygrandma Sep 05, 2012

So did you go? Also it could have been an attack of stomach flu instead of food poisoning. I woke up early this morning and had the same problem, and it wasn't due to anything that I ate. Also you could have had an attack of plain old fashioned intestinal gas.

betterchoices Oct 08, 2012

The last post is obviously misguided.. I work at the Hillcrest Ave store in Antioch, Ca. and the environment is the most poorly professional atmosphere. The team leaders are highly incompetent; one guy Marvin comes in with alcohol on his breath every night.
    Another woman, Rosalia, makes rude inquiries about sex, comments about her own sexual behavior, etc. Most of the employees are good, but the store manager turns a blind eye to the real goings-on in the restaurant. It's a franchise, and the employees are robbing the owners blind by the amount of food they take from the place every night. And free food given away at the drive-thru to family members and friends, it's a wonder the owners at Mehta Enterprises (the franchisee) don't catch on.
    Actually it's easy to understand, since the team leaders deflect scrutiny. The poor performance at this store (consistently one of the worst) starts at the top, turnover is high, and I'm moving on to better opportunities. Maybe someday the owners will catch on, especially the theft of food (average $100/day x 365 days in a year = $36, 500/year).

• Pi
    Pink12052011 Dec 30, 2012

I worked at Jack in the box 3 yrs ago. I was a team leader. Ive recently went back now I'm a team leader in training. Ive been back goin on 3 wks an its nothing like it used to be. The crew an one of the assistant managers act like wild animals. They talk about inappropriate things very loudly. The guests in the dining room can hear everything. They scream cuss words while families with children are in the restaurant eating. One of the assistant managers plays rap music loudly on his phone while guests are in the restaurant. The same assistant smokes an lets the crew smoke in the non smoking break room during the evening shifts when the dining room is open. The food cost is outta control. Almost everyone eats free food. Today while working I was so embarrassed to have a manager shirt on. The crew an one of the assistant were dropping the f word left an right. I felt families with their children staring at me bc as a manager I'm suppose to control the way the crew is behaving. But I cant control the crew.when the assistant manager is caring on cussing an playing with the crew. I cant make the crew listen to me. I cant talk to my store manager about this issue bc the assistant manager is her son. I want to help get food cost an restaurant cleanliness the way it was the last time I worked there. But I feel helpless without the help from my store manager or my assistant manager. I thought mother an son at the same restaurant was a form of fraternizing. I dont know where to go for help. Ive thought of calling the ethic hotline. But has anyone ever called them? An will I be fired or treated unfair by my manager? Help me answer these questions please?

more info on JIB Apr 11, 2013

All of what these people are saying is true... and furthermore I want say that upper management does not care about food quality or safety. I've seen people, including management, coming back from the restroom without washing their hands, they treat people like dirt as if they were stupid or better yet ###ed, and even if one complains to ethics there is no response or action. What I have seen is the Area Coach, better yet just Area _______ because they dont coach anyone, take retaliatory action against the people who called ethics like my sister. My sister was going to be promoted to Assitant Manager, but because she instructed one of her employees to call ethics because the store manager wanted to fire him because he was slow, he has ADHD but a solid worker, the was basically forced to quit her job.

• gesserfan Sep 02, 2013

Motorcycle... or bicycle?

• Se
    Sebastian Carroll Jan 07, 2014

I started working at jack in the box in Kirkland Washington and i have taken a picture of every time sheet that has been posted, In just the past 3 i have worked 40.5 hours, after doing the math i should have been paid $375.46 and that is using the 5% tax on each hour. I have only been paid $293.64. I started work on Tuesday December 10th 2013. i have yet to get paid for the first week of hours that i worked and then after calling my manager(victor) on Saturday and telling him that i wouldnt be able to work on tuesday of the following week since i had college orientation, he took me off of the weeks schedule completely without sending me a text, calling me or emailing me. after i was finally able to talk to him on sunday of that week he put me back on the hour sheet. i then worked december 24th and 25th for $13.75 roughly an hour for over time but was not paid for these hours at all. i supposedly have only worked 26.47 hours from the 16th of december to the 31st even though after doing the math i worked much more. I have also worked past my scheduled clock out time most of the days i worked so i should have more hours than shown. i rarely take breaks and when i do they are only 10 minute breaks maybe 4 times a week, i have only been given 4 lunch breaks since i started working but that only accounts for maybe 5 hours total that should have been made up from time i have spent working when asked to stay an extra 30 minutes to an hour. i feel as if money is being stolen right out of my pocket. i like most of the people that i work with and i don't really want to leave but i feel as if i am being given no other option. i mat only be 18 but I'm no idiot. i'm in calculus right now and i sure as hell know how to do math, right now the numbers aren't adding up to the amount hours i have worked. both pay slips i have gotten say i have worked a total of 34.15 hours between December 1st and 31st but my last weeks total hours were 30.5 alone plus "overtime" if you can call it that and only 4 breaks, one for 30 minutes and 3 for 10 minutes. that still makes 29.5 hours in one week, so unless i only worked 4.65 hours total in the 2 weeks prior to that and i know i have worked more than i am not being paid for all of my hours. the major problem is that even though i worked for 9 hours on Christmas i didn't get paid for any of it. jack in the box is not a fair working environment and they seem to be trying to steel money from employees they think wont notice.

anonymously posting Jan 24, 2014

I work at jack in tne box in texas, I am a shift leader and I have been there 3 months. I dread gking to work everyday. I hate it. Im so over people ordering 50 tacos and other ridiculous quantities of food in drive thru and out dtive thru time is expected to be under 4minutes with sometimes as little as two or three people on shift. Im tired of my scedule being changed 3-5 times a week, unbeknownst to me on my day off. There are no incentives, no rewards we are slaves for an evil greedy company. Tonight the weather was severe, snowing and high winds, everything else had closed except us. People were actually complaining that we were still open. We never close 24/7 365 we are open. Our store is franchise and the owner is greedy im just over it. The district manager is a complete ### and a perv. I don't know what to do, I know there are so many things going on at my store that shouldnt be but im scared to be the whistle blower, my husband is a manager too and I am scared of retaliation.

• Su
    sunny45 Jan 29, 2014

I currently work at jack been working for the past 5 years and I'm officially sick of it I am currently putting in my 2 week notice. We got a new manager and she is ridiculously unprofessional. This is the reason why women management are looked down on. She involves herself in gossip and talks most of it. I will never work for this company again! !!!

mara23217 Jun 23, 2014

I know how you feel, during the last two weeks they've put me to work for seven hours a week, what's more they never even tell me my schedule ahead of time, but instead ask me to go and ask when they could simply tell me. Just recently I've begun to be denied a simple 15 minute break for the purpose of drinking water. My manager never does anything but scream, and when I asked why couldn't I take a fifteen minute break I was replied with how " I don't know if you can take a break" which is ridiculous as everyone else does.All of which is confusing on account of the high Texas summer temperatures and the added heat of the kitchen. God Bless and i'll keep you all in my prayers with love from Houston, Texas.

opinion/observation Sep 08, 2014

Jack in the box is racist. They hire mostly Hispanics. I have gone to several Jack in the Box locations and all I see working there are Hispanics. Surely Hispanics aren't the only people in need of employment.

opinion/observation Sep 08, 2014

I know a few people who work for Jack in the Box who have said the same things. No breaks, screaming at their employees, making them come to work sick, cutting their hours to get back at them for complaining, slandering them to new employees, not paying them for the hours they've worked, etc. Contact the EEOC and the Labor Commission for starters.

Bellamie Sep 08, 2014

Did you stop and think maybe they are the ones applying for the jobs at these locations? Maybe these locations are in hispanic neighbourhoods and therefore have a higher ratio of hispanic people applying for those positions? Did you stop and think that you might be the racist one for 1) noticing and 2) finding a problem with it?

opinion/observation Sep 08, 2014

Actually they're not. #1) I have actually seen non Hispanics submit employment applications to one particular location on many occasions. An employee from one particular location told me that a non Hispanic employee submitted an application and as soon as they left the store the application was thrown in the trash. #2) Was the judge who overturned prop.187 racist, or was he correcting an injustice against undocumented immigrants from receiving much needed public services and health care. As stated before I believe that human beings should have an equal opportunity to become gainfully employed. For myself and others, like the District Court Judge mentioned above to notice, comment on, or take action against an injustice does not mean we are racist, it means we respect and believe in human dignity and believe in protecting and preserving the rights of all human beings, not just a select group. I suppose you think those who noticed the injustice done to Rodney King and Trayvon Martin were racist as well, or maybe not. United States history proves that we as a country cannot turn a blind eye to injustices perpetrated against any race, it only promotes hatred, violence and further division, and how can a country divided against itself stand. Segregation in any form only helps to divide us and make us weak as a whole. Our judicial system recognizes this fact and exists to protect the rights of it's citizens and immigrants against injustices by developing and enforcing laws to protect human rights. We even seek to protect the human rights of citizen of other countries when we "notice" injustice. I don't think you thought your reply through very well. Or perhaps you are a Jack in the Box representative who wants to uphold the "Status Quo". If so, in actuality it is not in your best interest as a company to do so. Thank you for the opportunity to give deeper insight through your distasteful and uneducated reply.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices