Jack in the Box — unfair working conditions
i work at the jack in the box in Pasadena, Ca. Store #323. This has happend to me twice already, i've been suspended from work for a week without so much as a phone call to let me know.. i've been expected to just show up to work and find out im not on the schedule at all... i wonder if this is against the law... my manager has been giving me 4 hours A WEEK!!! and crazy schedules like midnight to 4 on a Saturday night... and i dont even have a car.. i'm expected to take the bus at those hours?? i wonder how you are supposed to take those orders out on time when the people you work with all go upstairs at the same time to do god knows what for hours and i'm left by myself to do everything.. and then I get in trouble for not being fast enough... completely unfair if you ask me!! almost enough to make me want to sue...
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - customer service
- Jack in the Box - customer care
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service!
- Jack in the Box - offensive commercial
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - Fajita pita and chicken strips