Intoxalockignition interlock

K

The customer service representative verbally abused me and refused to help. He told me I had poor reading comprehension and should blame myself for not reordering my calibration in time, since I had not due to an expired lease. My lease was supposed to be 12 months but expired after 11. When I caught the mistake I called ASAP but it was Saturday and calibration due Monday. I requested a one day extention to remain compliant with my probation terms but they refused citing I could not read and told me it was my mistake and refused to help, saying they would not let me talk over them while I attempted to explain the leasing error. The representative took 40 minutes to answer and then berated me until I cried. They are expensive, the device a huge drain on my battery, replaced my battery twice in a year and it still frequently dies causing issues with lockouts that are 75 dollars a pop. The device will not register a sample, causing issues while driving. They have hidden fees, ruined my ignition "run wire" they blamed my car for it, the machine has issues starting, they've double billed me and hold times can be over an hour, they are disrespectful and have also hung on me before when I was attempting to resolve an issue, and I wasn't even being obnoxious, just concerned. Go with anyone else, this company has no ethics and only cares about money and scamming you out of it.