Menu
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation
reviews & complaints

Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
11:05 am

Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation - Ignition Coil & 4 Spark plugs replaced

I Took my car to Christian Brothers Automotive in Lockport, IL for repair. I told them I had a Scanner code error that read -Error P0030, cylinder 4 not firing.
The guy told me that you could not get an error code if engine light does not come on, Wich is 100% incorrect, you cars computer registers errors.
I told them that I probably needed the Ignition coil and 4 spark plugs replaced. They did there own Diagnostic and Charged me $61 and came up with the same result. They overcharged me for this repair. The repair on my 2015 Chevy Trax 1.4L should have been from $220 to $352 on the high end. They Charged me $716 for this repair
They Charge me $173 for 4 spark plugs alone, C'mon !
I argued with them and told them to just complete the job as I was in dyer need of my vehicle. Ray Martinez runs this shop and he is a crook. I will be seeking out the CEO and CFO of this business to complain as well an Social Media. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, THIS IS FAR FROM OVER.

Desired outcome: Complete Refund For fraudulent price gouging

Read full review of Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation
1 comment
M

I'm sorry to hear of your concerns and the feeling you might have overpaid, but that was your choice before giving them the go-ahead. You could have paid them for the diagnostics alone and then taken it somewhere else.

Hide full review
S
6:04 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Last July, I was on I-25 S outside of Denver, Colorado. We were in the process of moving from Greeley to Colorado Springs. I lost control of my car but was able to get to the side of the road. My car was towed to another Christian Brothers Automotive in Castle Rock, CO where they determined that the wheel that the Christian Brothers in Greeley, CO took off...

Read full review of Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation