Menu

reviews & complaints

Lito's Auto Repair Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Lito's Auto Repair at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lito's Auto Repair. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Lito's Auto Repair complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Lito's Auto Repair reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lito's Auto Repair I went to Lito's Auto Repair on May 17th, 2022 because my 2006 Audi had a coolant leak

I went to Lito's Auto Repair on May 17th, 2022 because my 2006 Audi had a coolant leak. The son of the business said he would check the car and call me back. He called and said it was the hosing or housing unit and it would cost just over $600. I called on Thursday the 19th and the father said his son was sick and didn't know when he'd get to it. The father called back and said it would be over $800 because another hose needed to be replaced. I said I wouldn't pay more than I was quoted. The father said he would take the part out and put the old one back. When I picked up my car, the bill was $700.57 and I was charged for the coolant. The father said they had to fill the reservoir with coolant. When I got home, the reservoir was on minimum, where it was when I dropped it off. The father said to come back and he'd fill it up, but I was upset and not happy.

Read full review of Lito's Auto Repair
Hide full review

Is Lito's Auto Repair legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Lito's Auto Repair as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Lito's Auto Repair stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Lito's Auto Repair should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Lito's Auto Repair earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Lito's Auto Repair achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Litosautorepair.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Lito's Auto Repair website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Litosautorepair.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Litosautorepair.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Lito's Auto Repair, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Litosautorepair.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The litosautorepair.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Overview of Lito's Auto Repair customer experience

Lito's Auto Repair has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported poor customer service, unprofessional behavior, and subpar workmanship. Many have also complained about the high prices and unnecessary repairs. The company has been accused of overcharging and not delivering on promised services. Some customers have even reported their vehicles being returned in worse condition than when they were brought in. Overall, Lito's Auto Repair has a negative reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Lito's Auto Repair contacts