Indian Post OfficeNon-receipt of acknowledgment card

J

I had send one registered document on 21/5/07 through kamptee - 441001 head post office by registered acknowledgment card. Even till today i have not received acknowledgment card due to which the letter has been delivered or not due to all these factors. People are going to private courier what is the use of paying rs 45 when the same service are given by private firm in one day delivered at pune.

j k sinha
[protected]

• Pa
    padu_r Mar 16, 2014

it was posted at arumbakkam post office in chennai

• Pa
    padu_r Mar 16, 2014

even i have not yet received registered post acknowledgement card till now after posting it 6 days ago.

rohini sinha Oct 23, 2013

sir, main ak student hu or electronic media se juri hu meri kai letters mere institute or competetive exam ki call letter, admit card aksar aati ha jo mujhe sahi manner se apne pas k kadam kuan post office patna bihar se nhi mil pati ha. is area ka jo postman hai bo bahra ha kuch bolne pr bo sunta nhi ha or na hi 7 me mob. rakhta ha. mera kai letter bina prove ka kisi k pas handover kr deta. so plz mere bright future ko dekhte hue mere area k postman ko change kr diya jaye jisse mujhe indian post office ki achhi service mil sake. jaldi se jaldi aap action lijiye.

saurav066 Jun 16, 2011

Sir,
    SUB - Complaint against Local Post Office Narendrapur, Kolkata.
    I had send a registered from Toronto via Canada post (IPS Web Tracking No. - RW519764692CA). The letter was containing a paper document. The letter was send to domestic location from Kolkata Foreign Office on 27th May 2011 and was send to Post Office in Narendrapur near Narendrapur Ramkrishna Mission Kolkata.
    My mother went to the Post office with the tracking number in Narendrapur on 2nd June but she was told that the letter is not available and ask her to visit Garia, Kolkata Post office. Later when she went to GPO Dalhousie kolkata and then to Kolkata Air Foreign Office it was informed that the letter is in Narendrapur PO.
    When Narendrapur PO was contacted they gave absurd reasons about security checking while entering the building is strict so they can't go in the building and they are not paid enough money to inform the client why they can't come. My mother had to visit all local Post Offices and then GPO and then KOLKATA AIR FORIEGN office just to find the letter is in Narendrapur PO where she went first and then went again to collect it later. Though she really appreciated the help she got in KOLKATA FOREIGN OFFICE.

Registered Post was sent from - Unit 1209. 50 AURORA COURT. SCARBOROUGH ONTARIO. CANADA. M1W2M6.
    Receiving Address - BL-F, Flat-4R. Sherwood Estate. 169 NSC Bose Road. Kolkata-700103.

Yours Sincerely
    Saurav Bhowmick
    Email - [email protected]
    Mob No. - +1-[protected]

• Ak
    A.K. Bhowmik Jun 02, 2011

Sir,
    I had send one registered Parcel document on 19/5/2011 through Speed Post from the head post office Lakhimpur District-787001 (Assam). Even till today I conformed That the address has not received the acknowledgment Parcel.
    Therefore I request to You please inquiry the matter and take necessary action against the complain.

Yours Faithfully

Email: [email protected]

• Bi
    bizbrain Jan 28, 2011

Dear Sur,
    I am sending one Registerd Lettter with Acknowledgement but acknowledgment yet not receive. Reg. No.- RLAD A 2102

• Bi
    bizbrain Jan 28, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am sending one Registered Letter with acknowledge but not recived acknowledgement. Reg. letter No.- RLAD2102

• Su
    Subhash Khairwa Sep 10, 2010

sdvfgsdzgdfbgdfgdfgdf

• Ra
    Ratan Sharma Oct 09, 2009

Respected Sir

I ratan Kumar Sharma ne Aap ke pas ak nivedan kiya tha ki post office kovaya branch se register A.D.no -76 Date 20/8/2009 in the name of The Global Open university of Nagaland for my M.Phil. study at A - 14, Pariyavaran Complex, New Delhi-110030. ko bhut hi jruri parcel bheja tha jisme bank draf, Exam farm, gide bio-deta, Assignment jaise bhut hi jruri tha, jisake karn mai priksha bhi nhi de pa sakta please dubara Aap se nivedn hai ki pata lgayen khan gye, kaya post office itana laparvah hai to Registeri krane ka koi phayada nhi or gov . post office ka kaya labh hai jo itane din mai bhi pata nhi laga skate .

Ratan Sharma
    Mob No. [protected]

• Ra
    ratan kumar sharma Sep 19, 2009

Sir

Kindly take a serious note that I sent a register A.D.no -76 By kovaya Ultratech cement Branch(UTCL GCW 365541) Date 20/8/2009 in the name of The Global Open university of Nagaland for my M.Phil. study at A - 14, Pariyavaran Complex, New Delhi-110030. I sent it on 20th August but till today it has not reached over there yet. Inside it, there was a DD of Rs. 9000/- for M.Phil. instalment along with exam fees of Rs 450/- and assignment for paper-2 & 3 were also there and exam form and Bio- data of guide and permission letter for thesis too were attached with that. Please look the matter very carefully and investigate it. It was very necessary documents for me. Kindly do the needful in this regard.
    Thanking you in advance.

my email id is [email protected] so please give me the response in address or email.

With Regards
    Ratan Kumar Sharma
    Ultratech Cement Ltd. Kovaya
    Colony-E-124
    Rajula City, Amreli
    Gujarat-365541
    Phone No- [protected]

sachchida nand mishra Jul 14, 2008

I want to send some money to my parents at -v. -Damodarpur
    p.s. -benipatti, distt. - Mdhubani (Bihar), urgently through your fastest service.

Please let me know, how and which way I can send this money ?

Thanks,

(S.N.Mishra)
    [protected]

Rohit May 16, 2008

anyone can suggests me what can be done for the above?

thanks

Rohit May 16, 2008

Few days back I ordered a chip from a company in united states. They told me that they can send me the chip through FedEx or DHL but I insisted them to send it through regular postal service (since I would have to pay more for DHL or FedEx). Well, now i realized why they were willing to send it though FedEx or DHL. They shipped the chip on 8th may 2008 through united states postal service in an envelope. Today (Friday, 16th May 2008) I received the envelope, I just opened the envelope and found only literature inside it. There was no chip inside, on taking a close look of the envelope it was found that the envelope was opened from the backside, someone took out the chip and then brutally stapled the backside of the envelope to hide the fact.
    I went to the local post office and started to search for the postman, I didn't find him but soon I was questioned by another man who was smoking a "bidi" in a typical "sarkari " style. After talking to him he concluded that "the guys who send you the mail (from united states) have only sent a blank envelope, the people at India postal service didn't have time for all this thing. If you want you can complain it to the higher level, but take my advice you'll be wasting your time"

Now i really think those people you are living outside the 3rd world country (including India) are really lucky. My thinking about India has totally been changed since this is not the first incidence I had, but every time i used a government service (from telephone or postal or traveling or anything) I was cheated and harassed.

• Ni
    nilesh bairagi Mar 15, 2008

so guies you are in india, n proud to be indian...all the postal service of govt are same...i am facing same problem here in nashik..so it will be better to go to courier at next time..not this govt or not the high level officers wil do ANYTHING for that..they want only salary, and money from us. our area postman asked for money for his servicr directly to us and we refused he have stopped to come to us. i dont understand why they dont know where from they get their salaries? that is from out income tax..."bhikari saale"..they need ministers like LALU PRASAD YADAV and like R R PATIL, who can take action..and have ability to improve this service...i will suggest you and to all the public that never go for indian postal service....JAI HIND.