Complaints & Reviews

They never made delivery

I sent a package from china shanghai on sept 22th by ems, and the parcel itself arrive in new delhi on 25th sept. Already but there is nobody from the india ems speed post office to send the parcel to my customer and till now today sept. 27th there is nothing happen and we do not know where is the parcel! And we make many many calls to different department of the india ems speed post office managers, none of them are reachable and most of the telephone numbers are wrong! In my life i have never met such a bad express service!

chandrakant tiwari Sep 28, 2007

My money order are not reached in my address.

mo no.-A 5478 (EU7016482291IN)

Anand N. Nov 01, 2007

Please note that any EMS parcel upon arrival is submitted to Customs Clearing and this is the major problem for everyone and even I face big problem with them and it seems like no way out.

Try EMS tracing system specially that you sent your post from china ems service and in my case it will show on what date your post arrived to the customs etc.

To check EMS tracking of China post go to:

Also tell your client to call and also visit the regional Customs office. Surely your post receiver should receive letter from customs sooner or later and the best is to make all your post sent as gifts.

This is not just my advice but also my experience as I am having heavy losses of my ordered gifts from china detained by customs officers.

manofgod Dec 29, 2008

I sent one parcel containing some old things weight only 1.5 kg to jalandhar, punjab in india from south korea as sample on 17th Dec., 2008 but it is still not delivered. MY PARCEL NO. IS EM 773 158 984 KR DTD. 17/12/2008

I enquired on internet www.epost.kr and the information is only up to 19th dec., 2008 that it has been HANDED OVER TO CARRIER from incheon, south korea. after there is no information that where the parcel is now.

Today on 29th dec., 2008 i got reply from korean post office, incheon that they got reply from indian ems center that my sent parcel is helding at delhi custom, india.

I do not know what the people at indian custom doing with my parcel and why the EMS people are not delivering the said parcel and why there is not information. there is nothing inside the parcel for SALE . they are old things free of cost TO ADDRESEE marked as samples FOR NO COMMERCAIL VALUE.

I tired india custom tel. phone 91-11-23236743 many times but there is no answer. I am really not happy with EMS services in India.

I MUST ADVISE TO EMS SPEED POST COMPANY TO GIVE THEIR RIGHTS FOR EMS SERVICES TO SOME PRIVATE COMPANY INSTEAD OF INDIA POST OFFICE IN INDIA BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY CRUPT PEOPLE WHO STEAL THE THINGS INSIDE THE PARCEL OR THE CUSTOM PEOPLE STAYING AT DELHI MAIN POST OFFICE TAKE THE BRIBE TO DELIVER THE PARCEL AND MAKE HARRASHMENT TO PEOPLE.

Never delivered!

I posted a letter article number 'ED254685335IN' on 12th sept. 2007 from Delhi to be delivered in Dhanbad. Since it was an important official letter to be reached on time, i choose India speed post service which is considered most 'reliable' but my letter was never delivered. when ever i check in tracking i get 'Delivery information is not available at present'. and in movement it shows that the article was bagged for Dhanbad. I also called concerned offices in Delhi and Dhanbad but no one takes the responsibility. Delhi office says that they had sent it out on the next day and Dhanbad office says they never received this bag...... i do not know how to trace it now! it is really sad that India can never improve on service........ I don't think i can trust Indian post again.

• Ni
    Nishant May 27, 2008

I had sent a speed post, after years, on Wednesday 21st from Gurgaon to Bareilly, UP.
    Six days have passed and it hasnt reached..

The tracking site shows "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later"
    EH004776700IN

• Ni
    Nishant May 27, 2008

Six days have passed and it hasn't reached..

EH004776700IN

• Bi
    biji b Mar 17, 2009

i had sent a speed post on 8th march 2009, to CPL manoj, SEW, PPandRS PPS, AF AGRA, 56 APO.
    nine days passed it hasn't reached yet.

• Um
    UMESH NARAIN DAS Apr 05, 2009

I had sent a speed post on 24.03.09, to the Secretary, UPSC.NEW DELHI yet delivery report not available
    EJ00368234 8IN

Non delivery of application by sped post

Indeed I am feeling helpless whenever I remember the consequences for not delivering the letter to the...

Non receipt of money order!

I have sent Rs 2500/ via money order to my father in Kerala on 09/07/2007 but till date the money is not received by him or returned back to me. I have lodged a compliant regarding this on online complaint but not given any reply after 5 days from the authority.

Very poor service!

GAUTAM GUPTA Jun 08, 2009

I HAD SENT A MO OF RS2000/- ON 29/05/09 TO KOLKATA BUT TILL DATE IT HAS NOT RECEIVED. PROOF ENCLOSED.
    PNR NO 124374090529000020

05/06/2009 12:08:32 Hatkhola po Redirected to To Barabazar ho

• So
    SOURISH MITTRA Sep 23, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have made a MO on 26th August 2009 amounting to INR 800( Eight Hundre only) on Vivekaknada Kendra, Kanyakumari .Till date it has not been delivered.The acknowledgement no. is A1009.
    Kindly look into this promptly.

Regards,

show details Apr 9

On 4/9/09, KUMAR KUMAR <[email protected]> wrote:

On 4/9/09, KUMAR KUMAR <[email protected]> wrote:

REMINDER-II

I have send money order amounting to Rs. 500/-(Five hundred only) vide Rt. No. A 4624 dated 29.09.2008.through Sri Nagar Colony Post Office Delhi-110034. To Sh Debnandan Paswan Village - Husena Ghat, P.O. Rasulpur Kori Gao, Via- Bhagwan Pur, Distt.- Vaishali, State- Bihar, Pin-844114. but till date the above money order not delevered.

In this regard a letter going to Post Master Sri Nagar Colony on dated 12.12.2008 but nothing is done so far.

Therefore you are requested to work into the matter urgently.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

Sh. Baidyanath Paswan
    WZ-467/3 Sri Nagar Shakur Pur
    Delhi-110034

Mob:- 9910837169

gautam chokhani Oct 09, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have made a MO on 11 sep 2009 amounting to INR 900( Eight Hundre only) .Till date it has not been delivered.The acknowledgement no. is A1205..
    Kindly look into this promptly.

regard,
    gautam

• Su
    surya kumar chandra Oct 22, 2009

Dear Sir,

The Money Order for Rs. 1200.00 booked on 15.09.2009 & not yet been delivered.

Please find the below details:
    ComplaintNumber: 100000-65991 Status : Pending
    Transaction & Complaint Money Orders -- Non Delivery of Article
    Transaction Details No: 1047 on 15/09/2009 for Rs. 1200.00
    Transaction Office BANNERGHATTA ROAD under BANGALORE SOUTH DO
    Destination Office N/A under NAGPUR CITY DO
    Registered as Public Complaint
    Registered on 22/10/2009

Kindly do the needful urgently.

Non reliability of a non private firm

I had paid my BSNL landline bill in Kadakom Post office( Chirayinkil, Trivandrum dist., Kerala ) in 23/07/07. The last date for the payment was 25/07/07. Today is 16/08/07 and my landline connection is temporarily disconnected and the reason BSNL have is the non payment of telephone bill. This was my first time bill payment in Kadakom Post office. When I contacted BSNL, they says "Who told you to pay the bill in Kadakom Post office? Such things are very frequent when it comes to Kadakom Post office." Now it's not only a matter of me, but also the matter of people coming under this post office (Kadakom Post office).

I think that the age of retirement is to be lowered. So that the old man(Post master) can free himself from this horrible job.

• Nc
    N.Chandrasekaran Nov 10, 2008

SB A/c (4313006) book not transfered for more than 5 Months from West Mambalam area to Virugambakkam area in chennai, Tamil nadu.

A/c holder Name - N.Chandrasekaran and C.Padma
    A/c type - Joint

Reason:
    We have shifted our house fro West mambalam to vrugambakkam. As per all rules we have requested for a/c transfer. But till date the book was not transfered due to this we are unnable to proceed and pay the RD amount.

When we approach the virugambakkam post office they asked us to contact west mambalam. If we approach west mambalam they asked us to contact t.Nagar branch.

Its wesr difficult for us. Please take necessary action to get the SB book as earlier.

Poor service!

On 12/06/07 at 10:17 hrs, Bank of India, Sonepat Branch, Gita Bhawan, Sonepat-13001, Haryana had sent a speed...

Delay delivery of speed post!

I have sent a Speed Post from SPO, Mlakajgiri to WA-[protected] USA on 20/6/07 under Speed Post Document No.EE623717250IN and the same had to be delivered within 5 working days, but was actually delivered on 30/6/07 at 1-58pm(USA time) ie after expiry of 10 days. Hence requested to refund Speed Post charges vide my letter dated2/7/07 and subsequent reminder dated21/7/07 addressed to Sub Post Master, SPO, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad 500047. But I have neither received any reply nor the refund of Speed Post charges despite more than one month ten days have lapsing. Hence I request to arrange to refund the Speed Post charges expeditiously.

Yours faithfully,
Vali Ahmed.

• Ar
    A R Kollam Aug 09, 2011

I too have bitter experience from India Post. they are very lazy and unorganized.

Non-receipt of acknowledgment card

I had send one registered document on 21/5/07 through kamptee - 441001 head post office by registered...

Poor service!

I have booked the above consignment on 4th july from Jeypore Head Post Office by speed post to N.I.T...

Non delivery of article on time

I am a resident of Mumbai and I have sent a valuable letter containing a railway ticket to Kolkata on 20th June from Mumbai airport via India govt Speed Post service. Even after 1 week the consignment has not reached the destination in Dhakuria (Kolkata). If I would have known the level of service of Speed Post, I would not have send any valuable letter through Speed Post service.

The web site is absolutely crap. It is showing for the last 3 working days that the parcel is bagged in office (Kolkata 700019) and it is Undelivered.

I strongly recommend others to use personal courier service rather than EMS speed post to avoid misplacement of articles.

Request others to share more of such issues.

Parcel not delivered

I have sent a parcel on on 7th June (from JAPAN) and it has still not been delivered as yet my the SPEED...

Poor service!

I am a resident of Bangalore, India. I tried to send one speed post from Electronics City Bangalore post...

Stolen everything from a Registered Parcel

Indian Postal system is a corrupted system, they have stolen everything from a Registered Parcel ( Parcel No - RP 1973). On the way someone opened the parcel from one side, stole everything, filled the parcel with garbages and packed again.

• Pr
    pratikshah Jul 18, 2007

I have money order done on 19/06/2007 mo no A398 of amount 1400/- Rs to kesariya bihar from daman it is 1 month passed for the money order but the money have not reached to my destination the concern officer does not answer from daman they say we have send it on the same day and we will accept no complain before 45 days and from kesariya they say we have not received the order now what should i do.

• Je
    jerry.cj Jan 03, 2008

HI,

I am really disappointed by the Indian Post. I dispatched a Packet on 26th Nov 2007 with the Parcel no: ei026696699 , it was delived only today it was a x mas gift,, he didnmt recive i thought he can use it on new year The destination was canada.The amount which is charged for international post was 668rs for 280 gramsand the irony is even after spending so much of money the parcel is not delivered and the worst part is there is no information online,when feeded the number it says :
    " Delivery information is not available at present.
    Please try again later " .
    The more ridiculous thing is the links for Complaint Registration dont work. It just doesnt let you submit the complaint and International destination cities are overlooked.
    This is just inacceptable, there are so many emotions attached with a gift sent out and when something like this happens its too sad. I hope some enquiry is done or atleast some could tell me whom should we contact in this case . Help will be highly appreciated. and i need a refund too

• Kn
    K.N.Sujir Jul 07, 2008

Rgistered Post Parcel done on 23.6.08 at Sahakarnagar Post office India Pin 560092
    under ur receipt No AIR RP A. RR332263165TN to Arvind Nayak USA Pin 11102-1851 still not reached the addressee. Please look inot the aspect.

• Ck
    Ckta Jul 04, 2012

Indian Postal staff are corrupt and dishonest.
    My experience especially with DLF Phase IV, Galleria Post office staff, an iPhone purchased on eBay was shipped... Tracked until leaving sorting facility and before reaching Local post office. I had been checking everyday for the parcel at the post office was told parcel not arrived. After 6 days of follow up decided to to a physical track of package to find the parcel was stollenn at the local post office.
    Now writing letters to superintendent since last 20 days and while I have been told inquiry completed and culprit found, I have not yet been given anything in writing.
    Don't know what to do
    [email protected]

Package delivery problem!

I have sent a speed post (No. EE622447128IN)on 9th November from Madhapur (Hyderabad) to Chandigarh which...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices