Complaints & Reviews

Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US

I would like to introduce myself as Jayanta K. Naik, a Non Resident Indian (NRI) based in USA. This is to...

Non-delivery of article

I had sent an envelope from Kurukshetra University Post Office through Speed Post on 09 July 2008 to be delivered before 18 July 2008 at Kolkata. Till date I have no intimation whether the article was delivered or not. If delivered, on which date? I have also lodged a complaint through their website (complaint number [protected] dated 28 July 2008). A written complaint was also handed over to the Sub-PostMaster of Kurukshetra University Post office on 29 July 2008. Till date there is no action from any corner of this Government department called INDIA POST. My ARTICLE NUMBER IS EH059499436IN.

DO THEY REALLY DESERVE A HANDSOME PAY REVISION THAT THE 6TH PAY COMMISSION HAS RECOMMENDED FOR THE INEFFICIENCY EXHIBITED BY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES???

nothing received

Since july 11th 2008 some religious items have been sent to france to my adress;my adress is :mr kherri camel
Residence jules chatenay batiment 2
115, rue jules chatenay
93380 pierrefitte sur seine
France
The tracking number is
Courier name: india post (Speed post) * airway bill details: ei038233818in,
I have not the possibility to track this sending since you trking on line services don't fonction because I have never received an answear on my mail
Could you please check wherebout is the sending ei038233818in, what happend to it
My e-mail: [protected]@yahoo. Fr
Greeting

Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia

I am S. Sivaraja Mohan working with an esteemed Company in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. On 7th May 2008 11:07:13 AM...

Parcels Undelivered for over 3 months & Items missing from delivered Parcels

I am a coin collector and buy coins from ebay.com. All deliveries are from out of India. Some parcels come in 2-3 weeks time but there are some parcels which are undelivered since February 2008.

There is no intimation for these missing parcels nor any action. As usual, when inquired, blame game is played and there is noone to take responsibility.

Today, I received a parcel and see that 3 out of 6 coins are missing. And this is a regular phenomenon with most of lot deliveries.

The whole idea of EMS is defeated and it is a matter of national shame.

• Eo
    eonjewels Oct 26, 2009

recently i too had sold an silver anklet through ebay, to UK.
    EMS tracking showing that it does not reached beyond indore, & indore GPO is blaming mumbai GPO for not responding.

customer had paid me.& i am unable to deliver him.

really feeling very shame on myself as it hurts my ethics.all becoz of india post.

shame on india post.shame on its employes.

Article not delivered

Myself is dr.pankaj thakur.i have sent a application form by speed post from mandi(himachal pradesh) to jaipur on following address iihmr 1, prabhu dayal marg, sanganer airport, jaipur, pin- 302011.but it has not delivered yet.my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Ri
    richa yousaf May 26, 2008

i have posted a passport from ganeshkhind pune, maharashtra on 07/05/08 to Mr.Mukesh massey s.d.a inter college roorkee, uttaranchal, pin code-247667.
    It is not delivered till this day it is a very important document.Kindly do the needful.
    i have the tracking no.EM300089261
    I will be thankful

• Da
    Danish Khan Jun 09, 2008

Hi

I have gone to pune station post office and they confirmed that the Atricle number : EM093499334IN has been delivered to germany on 06 June 2008.
    But on the website www.indiapost.gov.in it is showing that the "Delivery information is not available at present.
    Please try again later".
    Kindly confirm whether it has been delivered on not.
    As it was very urgent.

• Bi
    Bipin N Aug 25, 2008

I will send reg letter to doha qatar
    to this addres
    Abdul yasir km
    Asas trading company
    w.L.L(khaleej times)
    po box :16189
    doha qater

at 6-8-2008

this letter do not delivered by yasir km
    so please take necessary steps to this infermation

RAVI SHARMA Nov 26, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have posted a document Kundli, Haryana to Mr. Om Prakash Sharma, Vill Ritt, P.O. Jalari, Teh. Nadaun, Disttt. Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh- 1770 42.
    I have the tracking no.EH007174757IN

Thanks.

RAVI SHARMA

• Hk
    H.K.TEWARI Feb 05, 2009

Dear Sir,

A document was posted to me by Speedpost from Bhopal-462011 on 29-01-2009, the receipt No. as is read being
    3618239IN(not legible).On enquiring from Bhopal Post Office my representative was told 2 days ago that they are looking into but no response so far. When I rang up P.O. Panchkula, I am told to get back to Bhopal P.O.So
    what do I do? Can Postal Deptt respond on my e-mail address [email protected] and oblige.I am really embarassed by the lack of proper response.

(H.K.TEWARI)

Non delivery of my Parcels

As I am moving to New Zealand, I have done courrier of 4 parcels to New Zealand, on 28 February-2008, form Navargpura post office, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. from that 1 parcel I am getting on 12 march, 2008.

Today on 28 April two months are completed but I dont found my 3 parcels.

I have lost my 4000 Rs. Luggage and the courrier charge of 6000 Rs.

With this, the website of Indiapost is worst worst and most worst. As we do complain over there, we can't do it...every time they asking for destination and post office centre etc.etc...so many time I have tried it but fail to post my complain...

non delivery of letters

Dear Sir,

Letters posted from Merta City Nagaur Distt Rajasthan address to Zonal Chief Engineer(T&C) Ajmer Zone HQ Jaipur, JMC Building Banipark Kabir marg Near Ram Mandir, Jaipur has no been delivered even after lapse of 25 days.Kindly enquire the matter,
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
M.C.Harsh
Executive Engineer 400 KV GSS
RRVPNL, Nagaur Road, Merta City-341510, Rajasthan

Nonrecipt of certificate by speedpost

With great distress i am filing this complaint. My college Manipal College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences had dispatched my graduation certificate on 19.12.07 by the premium service the speed-post(Article No.-EK377212384IN) , but as of today (i.e 04.01.08) i ve not received it.
Because of not having the certificate i lost a very good job opportunity
On tracking the movement by the postal website , it shows that it had reached Kolkata on19.12.07 itself .However as of today it has nor reached my hand. On doing telephonic enquiry postal staff were indifferent to my problem.
I am really disappointed by the Indian Post.
I hope some enquiry is done or atleast someone could tell me whom should we contact in this case . Help will be highly appreciated.

• De
    Debabrata Ghosh Jan 19, 2008

I have submitted important document to send Kolkata at jalpaiguri SPeed Post centre on 14/1/08,11.57 IST.Speed post letter no is -EWO18840249IN.Till today recipient did't receive that documents.

• Aj
    ajay singh May 13, 2008

I participated in national level technical festival at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-SURAT(AUTOFEST-07)

AND GOT THE FIRST PRIZE IN CONSEPTULIZE EVENT the CERTIFICATE WAS BIT DELAYED BY THE INSTITUTE BUT

THEY FINNALY SEND IT ON 28-04-08 BUT I HAS NOT RECIEVED IT YET .PLESE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE CONSIGNMENT NO. OF IT SO TO TRACK IT ON WEB

IT WAS SEND TO FOLLOWING ADDRESS

AJAY SINGH CO AMAR SINGH

HOUSE NO. 242, INDRAPURI, BHOLAKHERA

MANASNAGAR.

LUCKNOW-226023

• Dr
    Dr. Rajesh Gupta May 24, 2008

Letter booked on 21-05-2008 at 18:32 from counter no. 2 op-code NLC no- SP ER010266436IN has not reached its destination till today. We request you to take urgent action.
    thankyou.

• Ms
    M Satyanarayana Jun 05, 2008

I sent on letter on 3.6.2008  from Taramani Post office, Cehnnai, vide No.ET039550145IN to Bangalore address to K. Soundarya. So far it has not yet reached there. Please let me know what is the problem and when it will be delivered.Thank you, Satyanarayana M

• Go
    gopichund Feb 24, 2009

Hi,

I my sender posted a cover with photos on Feb 12th, i yet not received that cover. I am humble request to Indian postel to take appropriate action & 4 better services as well.

To Address:GOPI.GEDI C/O JOHN FERNANDE, DOORN0-E105, 106.KRISHNA APARTMENTS, PLOT NO-10, SECTOR-36, KAMOTHE, NAVI MUMBAI410209.

Gopi

• As
    ASHUTOSH BAJPAI Aug 12, 2012

I POSTED A LETTER ON DATE 07.08.2012 THROUGH REGISTERED POST NO RI024229699IN FROM BHOPAL TO MUMBAI. I WANT TO KNOW ITS STATUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Missing Parcel

I sent a parcel SpeedPost to Mexico on 27 November 2007. The parcel has not arrived and the post office...

Pathetic Service

I HAVE SEND A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT CONTAINING A DRAFT TO THE REGISTRAR IGNOU NEW DELHI ON THE 28TH NOVEMBER AND YET TO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WHETHER THE ARTICLE CAN BE TRACKED OR NOT. IF SPEED POST DEPARTMENTS WORK THIS WAY HOW CAN WE RELY ON THE POSTAL DEPARTMENT. I WANT IMMEDIATE ACTION TAKEN ON THIS MATTER AND TRACK WHERE MY DOCUMENT IS.

URGENT

• De
    Deep Modi Jan 19, 2008

Sir
    I have sent my Speed Post-ER000945748IN
    I have no information when the letter is deilevered.
    Pls confirm my post.

• Ai
    aishwarya Jun 02, 2008

hello sir,
    I perfectly side with u...I have also sent a important DD to the IIm office and have called up teh office like abt 20 times asking for the status of my post..but the response i got was that the system is down or call later.Inspite of my insisting on the urgency of the post this is the way they respond.

• Rs
    R S VIJAYALAKSHMI Aug 08, 2008

My husband sent 2 articles in speed post 1. Madurai kamaraj University, Madurai 2. Bharathidasan University, TrichySP Recpt Nos are ET030614577IN & ET030614603IN both contains exam applications time bound in nature. Til date no reply/hall ticket received from the respective universities.
    I request the concerned postal authorities to expedite its delivery
    VERY URGENT>
    R.S.VIJAYALAKSHMI
    08.8.2008

• Ca
    Cadbin R. Ajith Kumar Apr 12, 2009

my brother has sent my TNPSC Hall TICKET nos are SPET789825181 ON 8.04.09 But Till now it is not Reachable
    by
    CADBINAJITHKUMAR
    13.04.2009

Terrible service!

For the first time after 1-2 years, I have used the service of Indian Postal service. We went for the so called best Indian postal service i.e. Speed-post. We used this service on 12-Dec-2007 from Sector-15, Rohini, Delhi, with the assurance that it will delivered within a span of 5 days. When it doesn't delivered even after 10 days, we tried to inquire from UK and came it hasn't reached UK. Then we enquire Delhi and came to know that it doesn't reached Delhi either. When we went to the post office, they respond that it left our office, you can inquire else where.

Can somebody tell me, where this else where is? When we tries to open the online inquiry page: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ccc/PCData.aspx, it states Server Application Unavailable.

Then the post office manager replies that you ask for the compensation. What the true image of the great Indian Postal Service is...

Manish Kumar Dec 30, 2007

by mistake, company name marked as logical era (Kindly ignore it)

International Post not delivered

HI, I am really disappointed by the Indian Post. I dispatched a Packet on 26th Nov 2007 with the Parcel no...

Non-delivery of important documents

Document no. EN626334943IN booked at Khairatabad, Hyderabad 500004 on 15.11.07 for delivery to Gurgaon 122001 (New Delhi), has gone to Ambala (Haryana) and got stuck there without any Godfather. Complaint no. 4713 at Hyderabad G.P.O. and Web complaint no. [protected] is only for show, put up by our grand irr-responsible governement. Because I tried to save Rs.5/- dealing with the trusted G.O.I., I must now pay the penalty

• Sy
    syed furkhan ali Feb 21, 2008

sir
    my important documents has not yet been sent to illinois institute of technology and florida international ubiversity
    my reciept numbers are
    EN624091078IN and EN624091081IN

• Op
    O.P.Singh Mar 12, 2008

We had sent a document which contains Bill of Lading through the authorised agent of EMS in Mumbai, M/S.D.J. Corporation, . Their representative the speed post receipt ,the details of which is as under :

Book No. :1036

Serial No. : 46

Barcode No. : EM 0867718031 IN

Date : 22/02/2008

This document which contains Shipping Bill Of Lading and should reach our customer at U.S.A.,went to Guwahati.Now the D.J. Corporation people say that it was brought to Kolkata and from there it will go to the U.S.But the document hasn't reached to my cusomer in U.S. and he can not clear the goods without this B/L(document).There is no co-operation from EMS or Postal Dept. and say that if document is given to the agent,they are not responsible.
    Therefore we request the higher postal authorities to look into the matter and also check the activities of M/S.D.J.Corporation if they are responsible to misplace the document.

chandvir Brahamania Jul 09, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,
    This envelope which contains most important documents for account opening, as our gooods lying at mumbai airport, and without duty draback account, we cant ship the goods and buyer aksing for panalty for late delivery of goods, I went to your speed post centre at Gole Market, but beocz of surver problem, could get the complete solution and status of the envelope, and till time the documents has not reached to my customs in Andheri, Mumbai, How I will bear the late shipment panalty from buyer, This is government orgination and helpless to activate your website within three working days??????????.There is no co-operation from EMS or Postal Dept.
    Therefore we request the higher postal authorities to look into the matter and also check the activities of envelope, and arrange the envelope as soon as possible,

AWAITING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE,

best regards
    Chandvir Brahamania

Rahela Dec 02, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent my examination form alongwith DD of Rs. 1350/- with Speed Post & i am unable to get any status yet due to which i am unable to give my examination... My receipt no is EU 29427038 4 IN. Dated : 13-11-09. Kindly confirm on urgent basis...
    Even i had login to the site : www.indpost.gov.in but unable to get any information..

Thanks & Regards
    Rahela Shahid

• Pr
    PRANAV KUMAR Apr 15, 2010

sir my document not received yet..speed post no. EF004932325IN... PLEASE, GIVE ME INFORMATIONREGARDING THIS.

• Ka
    kamaljeet singh hora Mar 02, 2012

dear sir/madam
    my doc no RJ598024617GB from London I didn, t received at jabalpur (M, P) please track and give me information waiting your quick response
    kamaljeet singh hora

• Ka
    kamaljeet singh hora Mar 02, 2012

dear sir/madam

my doc no RE742929538US from U.S i didn, t received at jabalpur (M.P)please give me a
    infomation waiting your quick response
    kamaljeet singh hora

Ram naresh sharma Apr 12, 2012

Dear Sir/madam
    I have sent entrance exam form by speedpost but it has not recieved in samastipur (Bihar)
    Please track and give me information waiting for your response

My receipt no EK489624694IN

Chandan kumar sharma

Non Delivery of Articles /Letters

Dear Sir, I am residing in New MIG DDA Flats, Mayur Vihar Ph-3,P.O-Vasundhra Enclave, Delhi-110096 . Our area...

non delivery of speed post till14/11/07

Dear sir,
I sent some important papers by speed post on 6th nov 2007 from BHU hospital post office bearing the no:EU694715155IN. this post has not been delivered yet.
The addressee was: Ramashanker mohapatra
Purusottam upstairs
Mahatab nagar
Tulsipur
Cuttack- 753008
On enquiry it has not reached the addressee.He enquired at his end and learnt that it has not been loaded in the computer.
I have been approaching the local offices at varanasi.But these people are calous,careless and without a work culture.
This is not the first time in varanasi.I have suffered like this before but never complaint.But this was height.
I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter
regards,
Prof.TM Mohapatra
12,Old Medical Enclave
BHUCampus
Varanasi-221005

Anita Singh Dec 31, 2007

Dear sir,
    I sent some important papers by speed post on 28 Dec 2007 from Noida post office bearing the no:EE 700958034IN. this post has not been delivered yet.
    The addressee was: Mr. AlOK SINGH

NOIDA
    Mob:9891011167

• Sk
    S.K.Shukla Oct 14, 2008

A speed post vide postal receipt no. EU105680912IN Dated 04/10/08 from Head Post Office, Agra have neither delivered at destination nor returned back till date.
    Kindly enquire the speed post & oblige.
    S.K.Shukla Adovate
    29/B, Krishnapuri,
    Agra-282010
    Mob. 9219858520

Package came empty

We had a 20 kg package filled with goods worth 25,000 RS was coming from India, Madras. We did receive the package but the package was empty, and ripped open before we laid our hand on the package. This was a registered mail and this box was just left at the door and we never had a chance to sign any documents.

Please let us know the right way to claim this money back from Indian Postal Service.

Thanks!
Mahesh Suddhala

Thanks!

satish jha Dec 18, 2008

i am 500 rupees mony order dated 9.08.2008 at greater noida post office, number is 4842 mrs mundrika devi, village post- Bariaul, Disstrict- Darbhanga, Bihar. But not recevied this amount till date.

DL is lost inspite of sending it using speed post

The indian post sucks...My parents mailed my DL from Bhilai to my office in Bangalore ,using Speed Post of Indian Postal sevice.But its almost 3 weeks I have not received it.
To experiment the service of Indian post ,I tried to send some post cards to my office in electronic city,but unfortunately these post cards have not arrived yet.
What I can make out is that Postman are afraid of gettin into office premises esp if its a IT park.I dont know the reason.These people are not even bother to return to the senders address if they cant deliver to destination.
On the other hand the courier guys are really smart,they deliver everything with in time.
I never have any trust on governmet people,but its because my parents suggested for speed post I aggreed to give it a try.
My biggest mistake ....Neva trust Indian post

Indian post should be closed or must be privatised.

• Am
    AMIT KUMAR Jan 08, 2008

sir / madam
    uti pan crad service sent me my PAN card on 8 nov 2007 by post but still i have not recieved. Its imp thing. what should i do now to get that parsal.
    please advise me
    thanks

Sam Jan 18, 2008

Totally agree. Postal Service in India sucks. Its 3 weeks now since The canada post has sent documents to new delhi. But my husband has never received them.

• Kr
    krisnan Feb 16, 2008

dear sir
    there is much delay in speed post service from alleppey post offices to tamil nadu karnataka etc kindly check up
    there is no tmo facility they say
    why in kerala alone there is no TMO?
    krisnan

Chanchal Dutta Jun 12, 2008

To
    The Post Master General Of Mumbai / Kolkata

Sub: Not received the Visa Interview letter of my daughter in law Debalina Dutta, Dutta Bari, 193/145 Kaushallya, Kharagpur-
    721301 issed by US Consulate, Mumbai on 2nd ju8ne, 2008

Dear Sir,
    US Consulate at Mumbau has intimated over phone that Debalina Dutta's Visa Interview letter was issued on 2nd June, 2008.
    But till to date it has not reached to Kharagpur.
    Please let us know whether the letter was delayed due to postal transit.

12.06.2008 Yours faithfully,
    Chanchal Dutta
    Dutta Bari, 193/145 Kaushallya, Kharagpur 721301, West Bengal

Radheshyam Jul 09, 2008

I have tried more than one time to open the site - www.indiapost.gov.in but it is not working.

You are requested to kindly correct the site problem.

Mast ram shamra Jul 15, 2008

Subject : An appeal to Head at Panchrukhi Post Office in lieu of unpaid debts

Dear Sir,

Myself M.R .Sharma a retired Tehsildar from Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department is Senior Citizen at the age 74 of Himachal. I am having my own building of four Rooms with all facilities available with Water, Electricity and bathroom etc etc. The Area of this building is 0-00-64 Hec. This accommodation is being used by Local Post office Panchrukhi 176103 as I have given them this on Monthly Rent or Rs 1100/- ( Rupee One Thousand One Hundred only) with proper deed signed by Post office and myself on 1st Aug 2003 to 31st July 2008 with this assurance that the rent will be increased within one year of starting of this lease deed.

I had given this lease signed with this impression that within one year Post office will revise the Rent this accommodation. But till date I have never got any increase in this rent from their side. I have written to Superintendent of Dharamsala for this matter but despite of so many exchanges of letters there is not any development in this case. As we have given this building for working purpose to Post office and you can understand that such a good building means monthly rent of Rs. 5000/- will be genuine. The state bank of India in front of this building having monthly rent Rs 8000.00. This building is situated in the middle of the market of Panchrukhi and safe from every side. and as I am a retired government employee and cannot survive in pension and this small amount of rent. You will be surprised to know that the maintenance of this Post office is being done by myself from time to time and the customer /counters / other counter which are there are being used by post office were arranged by me. My whole the rent is going in this maintenance of post office only.

Now I have received a letter from the Post superintendent Dharmsala that inccreasement of 10% after five years is possible it mean after five year I get rent rs 1100.00 +110.00=1210.00 per month. This is not justice with me.

My agreement has to come end at the month of 31 July 2008

You are requested to look into this matter as I am too old to run
    here and there for this purpose.

It will be better for me if post office can vacate this place and I can put this accommodation on rent to some am family who can easily give me rent of Rs. 5000 to 6000 per month. or increase the genuine You You are requested to take up this matter with post dept so that there should be proper justice in my case.

I pray for an urgent action and seek your kind assistance, for which I shall always be grateful.

I thank you in advance for your kind action in this regard and I shall be very thankful to you for the act of kindness on this senior citizen,

With respect and blessings

Yours Truly

MAST RAM SHARMA NAIB TEHSILDAR
    Village Ladoh post office Panchrukhi Teh Palampur Distt
    Kanrgra H.P 176103 PHONE NO:01894-254033

• Ju
    JUGAL KISHORE Sep 27, 2008

Respected sir
    I would like to inform u that my brother had send two money order from MASJID BUNDER POST OFFECE BOMBAY to TEH SAMBA P.O. NO 184141 DATED25/07/08 AND 5/08/08, BUT TILL NOW THIS MONEY DID NOT REACHED IN MY HOME.PLS TELL WHERE IS THIS MONEY

• Ut
    uttam Das Aug 10, 2010

Sir,
    I send Rs 4300/= from Salakati Post office which Pin no is 783369 to my relative
    vill- Budhijore P.O Ballygovindapur Pin- 721440.Money order no A 5 Dated 26.7.10
    but till now the same have not been received.
    But the amount is very urgent because the receiver family member is admit in hospital kidly let me know the status.
    Uttam Das
    Durha constructions Pvt Ltd
    NTPC/ BHEL Salakati Assam

• Se
    selvaraj Pothiraj Nov 17, 2011

Hai Sir My sisiter send to me some register artical from my village thombakkulam (virudhunager dist) to singapore and she don know how to write the address in english she ask help to thmbakkulam post office inchage Mis A.Hema and she will write the address in correctly actualy the address is Bukit panjang ring road, But Mis A.HEMA writ Bukit only but my sister ask her the sentence of the address is very lenthy but you wriot very shortly.But Mis A.Hema very smart and she will tell her this is the short form of bukit panjang ring road .Realy i dont undersstand how the indian post office requiret the crew in post office based on which mannar .due to in complete address i can't get the articals (the articla inside medicine for diapetis for my father) he did not take the Medicine he so much suffer due to diapetis if some thing happen to hem i blame to whom .i item send date 29/10/2011 come singapore 14/11/11 due to in complete address i cant get the articlas until now .please concider my, mail and take action againts Mis A.Hema (Thombakkulam (post) 626136

Nondelivery of courier!

A packet of documents has been couriered to me from Mumbai more than a week ago but has not yet reached me. No information is available on the tracking site.
Ref no. : RR106763953IN

Poor service!

Dr Anant Mashankar.

• Fi
    fiyaz Oct 15, 2007

I think it has been send through registered post. There is no tracking facility for registered articles in Indiapost post website.

• Mr
    mr ricky sonnit Oct 05, 2008

a package of documents has been couriered to me from imphal more than four months ago, but has not yet reached me.data on the receipt are imphal ho< 795001>, fgn-air-rp-ad D 822, counter -no -4, op-code2569, wt 3670grams, date of transaction 13, 06, 2008.pls kindly use ur office to help me trace the where about of the documents and inform me as soon as possible through the e mail option above, thanks for ur co-operation.

• Pi
    pingdai Nov 06, 2008

A packet has been couriered to me from Hyderabad a week ago but has not yet reached me. I don't know how to check the information on the tracking site. I need to know where it is, please help me. Thanks.
    Ref no. : RR648020513IN

• St
    status eyecare Nov 15, 2008

I have sent one SPEED post A/d addressed to Asst. Commissioner of Customs, Foreign post office, Mumbai through booked at Santacruz west post office on 1/11/08 wide receipt no EM 138927211 IN COUNTER NO :1, OP-CODE :003 WHICH IS TILL TODAY NOT DELIVERED

Non delivery of the speed post letter!

I have booked a speed post letter through MIDDLETON ROW PO (700071) on 20/09/2007 to be delivered to my son...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices