EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India — Parcel not delivered

P

I have sent a parcel on on 7th June (from JAPAN) and it has still not been delivered as yet my the SPEED POST of Mumbai, India to my parents! Its more than 10 days now, while I am writing this complaint.

The tracking no. is as follows :

EI741484262JP.

• Bh
    bharath gandhi Jun 19, 2007

I have sent a parcel on 13th June from united states, lexington kentucky. It has still not yet been delivered. Tracking no. is eb417994117us. The tracking information shows it has been cleared customs on 16th June, I don't understand why the delivery is still delayed.

• Im
    Imran Jul 03, 2007

No one bloody bothers to answer the phone (inquiry - +91-22-2615 6648) also... it keeps on ring ring day n night...

My parcel -
    Arrived Abroad, June 23, 2007, 1:08 pm, INDIA
    Out of Foreign Customs, June 25, 2007, 12:26 pm, INDIA

But still it didn't reach me!
    Tracking Number: CJ15 1403 973U S

Now i have to personally go2 Santa Cruz from Nariman Point 2 check whats wrong!

marvin coelho Sep 19, 2007

Hi,
    please can any body give me the website to track the status of a speed post sent from mumbai.

• Pr
    Prashant Wagh Sep 22, 2007

I have a parcel from Polygram Israel dated 07.08.07 , till date i have not received the material.

The material is of plastics ( Nylon / ABS) .

Urgently Required material for samples.

Speed Post No: EE 085502155 IL

Kindly reply.

• Sc
    S.C.Ray Sep 28, 2007

On Tuesday 25/09/2007 at 15:40:04 PM I booked by Speed Post
    from Tollygunge Head PO, Kolkata - 700033 an envelope weighing 145 gms containing extremely important documents. The envelope was addressed to my daughter at Indore - 452010. In the past Speed Post packets between the same two points have been delivered in two to three days.
    This time, most unfortunately even at the end of today, the 4th day, there is no trace of Speed Post No. EE504562 IN.
    Even EMS Speed Post's Tracking system has no information.
    This totally illogical and absurd delay in delivery of the above envelope will cost me, a physically handicapped senior citizen a loss of several thousand rupees.
    Is anydody listening ? Will EMS Speed Post compensate my loss ?

• Sc
    S.C.Ray Sep 28, 2007

On Tuesday 25/09/2007 at 15:40:04 PM I booked by Speed Post from Tollygunge Head PO, Kolkata - 700033 an envelope weighing 145 gms containing extremely important documents. The envelope was addressed to my daughter at Indore - 452010. In the past, Speed Post packets between the same two points have been delivered in two to three days.
    This time, most unfortunately, even at the end of today the 4th day, there is no trace of Speed Post No. EE504562o22IN.
    Even EMS Speed Post's Tracking system has no information.
    Is anydody listening ? Will EMS Speed Post compensate my loss ?
    Or should I initiate legal proceedings for defective service ?

• Ka
    Kala Murthy Oct 27, 2007

ICICI BANK sent me on 23/10/2007, one important consignment. EMO72862019IN. This is fourth day. I have yet to see the post. It is sent from Andheri to Vasai East. Is it speed? Instead ICICI Bank could have used courier service like DTDC.

• Ad
    Aditya Kedia Dec 06, 2007

No one is answering my phone call attepts to EMS Mumbai office. I have a parcel from China and it's sitting with customs in Mumbai, where as the postal address was Hyderabad.

Can someone clear the parcel from customs and dleiver it to the Hyderabad Address. I can pay the customs charges here.

The tracking number is EA917471431CN

Thanks

mahesh dholakiya Feb 03, 2008

this is a crap.. lazy officers not wanna work.. 15 day old consignement domestic delivery, but no information on track

• Ta
    Tarun Sharma Mar 11, 2008

I posted a parcel from Yokohama, Japan on 4th Mar-08 via EMS. It has not yet reached home after 10 days. I tracked it and found that it reached Mumbai Customs office on 6th March. Its been with Customs for 6 days now.
    The item number for EMS is EI811693675JP. What should I do about it ?

• Ve
    Venkata Rajendra Kumar B. Mar 26, 2008

Hi, I have place an order throught online from ebay.com, the seller has sent the product throught EMS, he gave the following tracking # EB003678048CN, when i am tracking the number it say the status as follows. (Your item was handed over to Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR) at 2008-03-20 11:44:00 ) from then there were no updated in the status. I did not receive the product till now. please help me. what to do. thanks and regards.

• Aj
    Ajay Pareek Apr 09, 2008

Dear Sir,
    One of my letter dispatech from RAMWADI post office to MUMBAI for jaipur at time 17:51:54 on dated 04 APR 2008 but till now post is not received by reciever

Ajay pareek

• Aj
    Ajay Pareek Apr 09, 2008

Dear Sir,
    One of my letter dispatech from RAMWADI post office to MUMBAI for jaipur at time 17:51:54 on dated 04 APR 2008 whose no is EM039937858IN but till now post is not received by reciever

Ajay pareek

• Sh
    shravan Apr 13, 2008

Hi there,

I have sent my document on 02 April 2008 from Melbourne to Hyderabad by EMS express courier international. I have been told that the document will be able to reach the destination in 3-5 days. However, the document has been stuck at MUMBAI EMS on 05 April 2008 until now. I really would like to know what is going on there, since the document is urgent to be received. My EMS number is EA004235995AU. Wish it will be checked out and delivered as soon as possible or give me an answer about it.

Cheers & Thanks

Shravan

Mohammed Yasser Apr 14, 2008

Please provide me the status for below tracking no consignee EE172901948SA

Samarth Mehta Apr 15, 2008

I have sent a parcel from China . It was supposed to reach the destination in 5 days but its been 15 days yet not reached the destination. The web site is not updated. It still shows me at the customs since 12 days

Can anybody please tell me how long does it take to reach the destination

my tracking no is EB047028412CN

• Pa
    paryushan Apr 26, 2008

I send a international air mail from Leeds, United kingdom on 18th april 2008 to Delhi and now today is 26th april 2008.

Still my parcel hasn't reached. I don't know what to do and whom to call. If any one has any information to track the whether the parcel has cleared the custom in india.. plz let me know. I will be highly thankful

• Su
    sumanta bhattacharjee May 21, 2008

Vide EA997681737CN, one consignment sent from china on 16/MAY and it reached mumbai on 18/may and customs cleared. today is 21-may and has not recd the consignment as yet. Can you help me or send me any contact details.

My cell no. is +91-9830490400

• Ra
    ramesh r Jun 12, 2008

i have toreceive a parcel from ningbo, china to hyderbad booked on 15-5-08 and no body to inform the present position no letter or any intimation parcel no is EA790001045CN. i dont know what to do
    RAMESH

• Im
    IMRAN Jun 14, 2008

Hi,
    I sent a courier as birthday gift on 06th june 2008 from melbourne to hyderbad.I was informed that it takes 3-4 days .I have spent 100 dollars on the ECI courier which is top of the line.I tracked and status said that my consignment was recieved by Mumbai EMS International on 09th June 2008 and is awaiting clearanceToday its 15th June 2008 and still my consignment is sitting at Mumbai.CONSIGNMENT NUMBER:EE737788038AU.I want to know whats going on?The reciever is ready to pay the customs duty.This was a gift and I know that gifts are cleared if prcocessed quickly.Its disgusting on Mumbai customs official to hold someone stuff for so long.Can anyone check whats going on?

• Su

=919891048072

• Gy
    Gyanendra Singh Jul 08, 2008

Hello,

Relience Money has posted welcome kit to me by EMS courier service. My reciept number is EM112628246IN. Can you provide me status where is it now?

Thanks,
    Gyanendra

• Rc
    R Chattejree Jul 15, 2008

Hi,

I posted a parcel from Sydney, Australia on 26 June 2008 to Hyderabad and was told it would be delivered within 3-5 working days. It has now been 15 days. Today I called up Mumbai customs/post office/god knows what to get an update on why it was waiting clearance for Mumbai for the past 12 days or so. Everyone is extremely rude in India and they are the least bit helpful. It cost me nearly $200 for the parcel (especially with all the international phone calls I just made to track it) and have just (2 mins ago) been told - the parcel is now on its way to Hyderabad and they will receive it by tomorrow. Then why would it be delayed for so long for no apparent reason?! My parcel number is EC804643815au.

By the way, will these complaints be reviewed by someone at Mumbai EMS? Otherwise I shall write to someone at the EMS head office about this poor quality of service being provided, especially after people are paying premium amounts of money to make sure parcels are delivered on time.

Regards,
    RC

sanjay dudeja Jul 21, 2008

Our material was booked from Australia on 15th July .we have't rec the material yet.one packet was booked for patiala - docket no EE 736298801 AU & other packet booked for Bangalore - docket no EE736298829AU.

• Da
    Das Jul 21, 2008

I have ordered a product from China and seller has already delived the product through EMS and they gave me a tracking no :EA959921922CN . Every thing was fine till reaching India. It takes only 2 days to reach inda from china.
    But now the status is IDLE for last 10 days as
    (Your item was released from Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR) at 2008-07-14 13:14:00 ).
    Help help me to deliver the product to me..

sachin gupte Aug 13, 2008

Well we all have to know that we are still leaving
    in the dark ages and underdeveloped country however progress we might boost our goverment is
    just like some of african goverments where peopels
    are maximum harrased and troubled no one will lift any phone dear freinds we have to manually go and waste our time buttering the officials as if they are doing some big favour on us when its thier responsiblity and job to do it if everyone in this country did thier job honestly and sinceerly then our would have been a country like us, uk or japan however things are not the same and first class educated citizens like us will face problems for decades unless some one seriosly does something abt it

sachin gupte Aug 13, 2008

i think we should all form a group on yahoo and contact each other and file a suit against this injustice and lethargic attitude of the authority holding our parcel
    if anyone like to join me in this crusade lets have a open forum andmake a group in yahoo

Dear Sir / Madam,

Consignee's information: SRK MINING SERVICES INDIA

please look into this matter as it was posted since 4th August2008

plssssss assist soon

MOHD. TABREZ SHAH Aug 15, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam, Please help me in locating this documents as its very urgent as it contains TDS Certificate which is very important as my consignee has to submit it in the government IT office, so please assist me. Consignee's information: SRK MINING SERVICES INDIA
    Mobile # 09433535224.

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Consignee's information: SRK MINING SERVICES
    Mobile # 09433535224.
    Awaiting for your prompt reply.

• Ko
    Konark Medicare Limited Aug 27, 2008

Respected Sir,

EMS Track & Confirm

Item Number EE454776663TW

�Domestic information】

Status Date Time Name of post office
    Acceptance Aug/18/2008 17:05
    Dispatch from originating country's exchange office Aug/18/2008 21:35 TAIPEI TAIWAN
    Office of destination MUMBAI INDIA

Dutiable or non-dutiable
    Arrival at delivery office
    Attempted delivery(1st)
    Reason for non-delivery

Please let me know whom to contact in GPO.

P S Kulkarni
    C E O

Jayesh Aug 28, 2008

I sent sample products from Australia to India...its meant to reach in 3-5 days plus 2 to 6 days of customs clearance... Its now over 20 days and the products have not been delivered as yet... The online tracking systems says, its currently being locally transfered by Mumbai EMS to Bangalore, and thats the last update on the system... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THIS MUMBAI EMS OR HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?? The Mumbai EMS no that I have, only keeps ringing and no answer.

CHARLES Aug 28, 2008

i was sent goods worth $2750 from china to Nigeria since 11/04/2008 with tracking number EA929190946CN, but I have not received it till now.pls.I want to know the problem.

• Sh
    shilpa roddy Sep 09, 2008

Hi
    I have received one parcel from US and it was empty, may be somebody stolen gift it was my wedding gift. And expensive watch it happen in mumbai custom.

Shilpa Roddy

• Pr
    prem Sep 11, 2008

you can check the status on

Hope that helps!

• Sy
    S.Y.Parack. Sep 16, 2008

I have sent a parcel to my daughter, MARYAM MOOSA to U.S.A. on 9/9/2008, from Mumbai, but the arcel is still to reach its destination. I was told that it will reach in 4 days time. Receipt No. is FM081884675IN. lease inform me present status of my parcel. S.Y.arack.

MAHESHA KUMAR Sep 17, 2008

I suppose to get my passport through EMS speedpost on 16th september 2008. (Despatched from bangalore on 15th night). Still i have not recieved. This is very important for my return travel to U.S.A. Passport department issued this duplicate passport.
    Tracking Number - EK311500116IN

• Do
    domnic fernandes Sep 25, 2008

My son's passport has been dispatched from Mumbai passport office on the 19th Sept. till date it has still not been delivered, can you please help to trace which post office it is still lying. Can you please provide telephone no to inquire about the same

• Ka
    KANHAIYA PRASAD Sep 25, 2008

I WANT TO CHECK THAT I HAVE SENT A NUMBER"238359371
    HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR NOT

• Ri
    Ritimukta Panda Sep 27, 2008

i have sent a parcel from pune to rourkela, orissa on 22 sept. but there isnt any status and the parcel hasn't been receiverd yet. its a birthday gift and there s no ne to bother. can anyone help me???? my tracking number is EM307239005IN