Indane Gas Agencynot yet get the new gas connection!

S

I booked the new gas connection on 23/06/2006 in Coimbatore; agency name is Shree maha ganapathy gas service (WL.NO – 294). They send a card also but unfortunately the card was missed. 10 times I went and asked to gas agencies what is the other option, but no one response, they told if you have the card mean no issue, otherwise not possible like that they told, what is the alternative option for applying gas connection.

joseph Jan 22, 2007

Delaying Gas purposefully to consumers and selling at the back door.

I am a resident of Saravanampatty post, Coimbatore. I had booked for refilling gas at the Indane Gas Agency (Ambal), Amman Kovil Stop, Saravanampatty post, Coimbatore on 9th January 2007. They told that it will be delivered in four days. But still after 13 days, it is not delivered. I have inquired them over phone several times, and they say today will be delivered and so on. But still not yet delivered. So I assume that they have enough stocks, but selling at the backdoor for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the INDANE GAS AGENCY. I am thinking to conduct a campaign against this GAS agency and make myself and our friends close all the connections with them and open it with Bharath GAS or some other.

• Na
    nagendrr thakur Jan 31, 2007

I am a resident of c-270, IInd floor Tagore Garden Extn. New Delhi-27. I am a residing on rent at above mentioned address. My consumer no is AB14362. I have booked for the cylinder on 22nd of Jan 07. When i checked with the agency on 28th jan it was told to me that it will be delivered today but it was not.I again called up on 29th jan .then it was told to me that on 27th jan the cylinder is already delivered. There after i was called at agency to see my signature on slip which was not mine, at that time they assured me that cylinder will be delivered within 2 hour but it was not delivered on the same day. Next day again i called to confirm about the position, they told me that since cylinder was finished on that day so they were not able to deliver it will be delivered today but again it was not delivered today. I called up at 1715hours no body was picking the phone that is on 31st jan 07.

It is really disgusting!

Ramesh Kumar Kothari Feb 06, 2007

I am a resident of 135, Jessore Road, Kolkata-55 (Consumer No.31098). I had booked for refilling gas at the Indane Gas Agency (Happy Home),Lake Town, Kolkata on 9th January 2007 vide booking No. 3670. They told that it will be delivered in four days. But still after 28 days, it is not delivered. I have inquired them over phone several times, and they say today will be delivered and so on. But still not yet delivered. So I assume that they have enough stocks, but selling at the backdoor for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the INDANE GAS AGENCY.

• Sh
    shaji Feb 12, 2007

Last few months I have been trying my best for a LPG gas connection. I have got quarters sanctioned and My plan to move to quarters is failed mainly because of non-availability cooking gas connection. The dealers in the area does not collect new gas connection application form.

KOCHI, KERALA

Salil Kumar Ghosh Feb 22, 2007

We are facing the same problem. We are tring to get a new gas connection from INDANE, Salar, Murshidabad, west Bengal. I think to get a new Gas connection is like getting GOD in earth. Anybody who can suggest me, how to get a fast Gas connection from small city like SALAR.

sarbasis chakravorty Aug 19, 2007

The indane gas agency of Gohand, Dist Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh supplies gas in the Rath township of the same district. Neither the supply booth personnel of Rath fills up the booklet nor they agree to give any receipt of the cylinder and always instruct to get the receipt from the main agency from Gohand which is 12 km away from the township. Also in rath, I have to pay Rs.310/- for a single cylinder as per the demand of the booth personnel Padam Singh as he says that the extra money is for transportation purpose when I have to arrange for transport on my own.

• Ar
    Aravindan Oct 19, 2007

Really what they have complained is 100% Truth many of Indane Gas Agency are doing like this even Cauvery Indane Gas Agency, KR Puram, Bangalore is Best example for this.

• Gr
    G.Raja Sakthivel Oct 20, 2007

I have booked for second cylinder more than an year ago in Anadambakkam Rose gas agencies. But still not got the cylinder and also I book cylinder once in 3 months then also they are delaying and giving only after one week... if u are not giving second cylinder and not giving booked one early how can one cook?

ravichandran Nov 07, 2007

I booked for my cylinder before 40 days from today. At the time of booking the distributer told me that the cylinder will be supplied within a week. I have a doubt on my line man that he may be misused my cylinder to others. I request you to kindly confirm my doubt and reconcile the same.

• Pr
    Priya Deshpande Nov 14, 2007

The above mentioned complaints are absolutely true..T his Kalpana Indiane gas agency in Vijaynagar Bangalore is also another example of this... The people working there are absolutely manner less and dont know how to speak to the customers.. and they answer calls made there ... People who have single connection should be given a refill immediately but here they make us wait for over 13 days... which is absolutely ridiculous... I wish I could get in touch with appropriate means to teach these people a lesson for harassing customers...

• Su
    Sugath Nov 14, 2007

This seems to a regular practice with many gas supply agencies around India. I believe that the powers that be should permit consumers to collect their refill cylinders from any agency in the neighborhood, without having to depend on a particular agency, as this monopoly control by an agency over the area gives them some spurious upper hand and they misuse this situation by being insolent and resorting to malpractices.

My consumer no is 1934 with Lotus Gas Agency, Mysore, dealers of Indane gas. While I was away from the city during October 2007, my consumer number was obviously used to supply gas to unauthorized persons. My repeated requests to them to supply gas refill cylinder has resulted in a reply that refill would be supplied immediately, but no supply has taken place in spite of calling them nearly a dozen times. It appears to be a case of the agency trying to cover up or hush up large scale malpractice in the supply of subsidized domestic gas.

I will be grateful if an investigation is conducted to unearth and plug this malpractice and to prompt the agency to supply gas cylinders promptly on request, without any further malpractice.

Thanks.

sanjivekumarpatel Jan 09, 2008

i submit you sir that i am having indance gas connection for the past 10years with gas booking no 28054 and from that time onwards i am having only one cylinder and now i inneed of 2nd cylinder. i approached the concerned agencises i.e., M.M.Enterprises, Hyderabad. he is just ignonored and telling to come after three months and after three months again when i approached he is onces again repating the same matter so i request the concderned to direct the agency to book for additional cylinder and do justice.

santhanam Jan 17, 2008

and ask about the status they are simply saying that LOAD is not yet came and some useless reason are saying) but we are very much sure the load is came and they delivered the GAS also.

At the same time we tried to approach the person who is doing the Black market (Selling the GAS) he is having lot of stocks this is unbelivable and even he is said the price 600 (Actual price is 300).

This complaints is not from single person lot of the peoples are suffering from this Black Market.Even we are going to publish in media also protest against this black market in future if the Problem is not solved.

We are expecting this prblem will be solved soon.

Thanks

santhanam Jan 17, 2008

I am the customer of Indane LPG gas
    [Kannan Gas Agency,Cheyyar] from the Last two years onwards in cheyyar we are facing the problem for lacking the gas (Unavailability) because due to this the gas has been booked and interlink in BLACK MARKET (with some few persons who is living in cheyyar) the problem is when the customer want to book the Gas and they are waiting upto 23 days then we gone to ageny [Kannan Gas Agency,Cheyyar]

We are expecting this prblem will be solved soon.

• Dj
    DJGajjar Jan 25, 2008

* The persons who are sitting in office they put phone on side & are talking whole day personally & just enjoying.
    * They treat customer in Bad words. Customer is nothing to them.
    * Not a single favorable reply they give to anybody regarding when cylinder will be delivered anything.

* In sinple words we can say that stop using this idot service

Rajiv Malhota Jan 25, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Today, we are deliberating 59th years of republic of India (Independence Day), but the consumer of Indane Gas in Pautadi, Gurgaon are paralyzed with their fundamental rights of raffling of Gas Facility, on account of distributors staff unfair practice of system by systemizing the telephone booking un-operated and moreover not booking the cylinder with one or the other pretext and otherwise supplying the Gas Cylinder after 10-15 days , which resulting regular problems to the consumer, as the Pataudi Gas Agency, it reflect had systemize their connection target above the Indian Guideline, moreover Pataudi, Gurgaon population increase of manifold also resulted and other cause of systemize/ obligating to the Hotel/ Restaurant Holder reflected heavy shortage.

How the Indian inspection and other staff of the Indane Company considering the public grievances, which shows that indane company staff are also obliging distributor in the networking of raffling systemize unfarir practice with hidden bargain exercise and to which might be the Distt. Administration ignorance from Food Supply Department causing clear attempt of cold blooded murder of fundamental rights of riffling of the Gas Connection from India Distributor in Pataudi, Gurgaon

Looking for speedy systemize raffling facility to the bonafied Indane Connection Holder in democracy.

Suresh Kuamr S/o Sh. Kishan lal
    GAS No. 3192

Rajiv Malhota Jan 25, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Today, we are deliberating 59th years of republic of India (Independence Day), but the consumer of Indane Gas in Gurgaon are paralyzed with their fundamental rights of raffling of Gas Facility, on account of distributors staff unfair practice of system by systemizing the telephone booking un-operated and moreover not booking the cylinder with one or the other pretext and otherwise supplying the Gas Cylinder after 10-15 days , which resulting regular problems to the consumer, as the Golden Gas Agency,Palam Vihar Gurgaon it reflect had systemize their connection target above the Indian Guideline, moreover Gurgaon population increase of manifold also resulted and other cause of systemize/ obligating to the Hotel/ Restaurant Holder reflected heavy shortage.

How the Indian inspection and other staff of the Indane Company considering the public grievances, which shows that indane company staff are also obliging distributor in the networking of raffling systemize unfarir practice with hidden bargain exercise and to which might be the Distt. Administration ignorance from Food Supply Department causing clear attempt of cold blooded murder of fundamental rights of riffling of the Gas Connection from India Distributor in Gurgaon

Chanderpal
    D-19, Rajindra Park Gurgaon
    MOb: 9213345430

• Ku
    KUMAR IYER Feb 01, 2008

I am having gas connection with Kirti Gas Agency,Vejalpur,Ahmedabad,gujarat.

When ever we call number comes busy or if not bust they didnot pickup the phone.

We have to personally go and lodge the complaint.
    Also they take 15-20 days to deliver the gas once call is lodged.

We cannot lodge new complaint before 10 days once new gas cylinder is received.

My name : Kumar Iyer

Thengumpillil,
    Aruvithura P.O Kondoor,
    Kottayam (dt) Kerala
    Sir
    I have booked to refill my Indiane gas cylinder on 14/3/2008 (Last delivery- 10/3/2008) at Jubilee Indiane Home, Pala, Kottayam Dt. How ever till the date(22/4/2008) the agency did not deliver it. Each time they passes through our area, they have only one reply "No gas". Consumers who directly approach the office at Pala and quarrel with them can have a cylinder. And also the agency is not available on telephone. On the entire day time their phone is engaged.

I am a government official working far away from home and requires frequent travel as part of employment. I requested the agency officials many times to deliver me at least one cylinder in a month. As I have no alternative source of energy, my wife, three children and diseased mother struggle for cooking with out gas.
    For me It is impossible to take two day leave, one for booking and the other for collecting the cylinder from their office in a month. This is the second time I forward the complaint of the same kind through this site. After complaining, there was two months' regular supply.
    Be kind enough to rectify this problem at the earliest
    Roy Scaria
    Kerala
    Name of Agency: Jubilee Indiane Home, Pala, Kottayam, Kerala

• Sh
    shamsudeen Aug 20, 2008

i am shamsudeen. my customer no. BGS - 15371. i have booked for a cylinder on 17/07/08 and the sl.no. is 2357. when i call to the agency (poornima, parakodu, pta dist. kerala) they are repeatedly saying that we'll deliver tomarrow. for the last two weeks this is actually happening. till date i didn't receive the same. looking for speedy solution in this regard.
    shamsudeen

• Js
    J.S.Bedi Oct 09, 2008

Dear Sir,

You are reguested to give me the information regarding the Price for new connection in Gujarat.

JsBedi
    967/2/2, GIDC, MAKARPURA,
    VADODARA, GUJARAT.

• Gu
    GURU Nov 19, 2008

hi
    i want new gas connection in your gas agency.
    i am GURU from ARIYALUR DT, TAMILNADU.
    where shall i get new connection, is there any dealer in ariyalur?
    please i need urgent and immediate reply.
    GURU

Jaya Ramanathan Nov 23, 2008

My consumer number for Indane gas is 21710. I am attached to Mohanil Gas service, Hauz Khas, New Delhi. They have two telephone numbers 2656 4899/4837. To begin with both these numbers are impossible to get through - they are forever engaged, one has to make over 20 attempts over two days to book an order for a cylinder.

While all other company cylinders get delivered in 2 days, Mohanil alone will say it will takes 4-5 days and deliver well after 6 days. Interesting the consumer slip, which comes with the cylinder will mention a date well after the date of booking - making it seem the cylinder has been delivered in 2, 3 days!

I have written several letters on the subject but no action has taken place, Mohanil continues to be as erratic and highhanded as always.

As for the much touted grievances call centre set up by Indian oil, I tried the toll free number to be met with a recorded message "THIS NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST"

J. Ramanathan

• Ab
    Abdul Jaleel May 16, 2009

I am P V Abdul Jaleel Kakkodi Consumer No 9920314

I have booked gas on the first week then I inquire about my booking on May 6 then they told me that my booking is not seen in computer and the booked again on the 6th may. but i have not get the gas till this date (16-05-2009) Please take necessary action for get the gas and not repeat this

• Si
    sivaji Jun 08, 2009

what is the cost of the indian gas new connection in hyderabad?

• Yo
    yogesh_sh Jun 26, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Today i went to Indane gas agency dealer Alwar M/S Ambesh gas service, Alwar (Raj.)-301001 for new connection and DBC connection .
    Sir i asked them for new connection but they told me that “it is compulsory to take new gas stove for new gas connection & wearing kit for DBC connection. It is compulsory from Indane Gas Compony.”
    Sir, I want to know that whether is it compulsory to take new gas stove & wearing kit with a new connection & DBC OR they were telling me lie.
    the charge me for DBC 1850+250=2100Rs. but i the other agencies is charging Rs.1650/- for same service without any compulsory condition ( New stove & Wearing kit)

• Bu
    Bushara Chanth Veettil Nov 02, 2009

Respected Sirs,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that M/S.Vasudha Gas Agencies, Tirur Road, Kuttippuram - 679 571, Malappuram Dist, Kerala, (SAP : 117639), is not rendering their service properly to the customer.
    My Consumer no is : 8025 with the above Indian Gas agency.
    It is deeply regretted that inspite of repeated request and personal approach the agency is not delivering the LPG cylinder booked for more than 57 days. Inspite of sufficient stock. On querry it was noted that they have enough stocks but selling at the back door for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the Indane Gas Agency. I am thinking to conduct a campaign against this gas agency and make my self and our friends, neighbours close all the connections with them and open it with other gas agency.
    Hoping you'll note the claims which mentioned above, and will take the necessasties for the supply.
    Thanking You.

Malappuram Dist.
    Kerala.

• La
    Laishram Tomba Singh Aug 08, 2010

I myself Laishram Tomba singh my customer no is LT-14633 and i am getting a gas from LT DISTRIBUTORS JODHPUR PARK and untill now it been delivered by the worker upto our door step but the problem is he taking the money more then our other customer giving and some time he took the money by telling that the price of gas has been rised more then Rs40 from the normal price so i am hopping that to take an action for this and i will be more happy to be a customer in future too.

Ravi N Jul 28, 2011

I am Ravi from Kinathukadavu.
    I have one two cylinder conection with UMa Indane gas Service, Kinathukadavu. (Customer No. : 27374)
    Last Month (June) I was booked for refil. Still i have not yet received the refill.
    Tha I ask to the Supplier, But the supplier says your booking is cancelled and now we are booking today. I am asking the supplier, why my booking is cancelled? The supplier says, if you want refil come and get the cyliner. How is it possible. because i am working in Coimbatore. Every time the supplier was not worked properly.
    Kindly take neccessary action for the supplier.

• Or
    Orions Sep 24, 2011

I have a similar complaint against Lotus Indane Gas Distributors, at Metagalli Circle, Mysore 18; distributor code - 1983734; District code -401, Destination code 092399. I have not been using gas too frequently since my family members were not at home. But I was given to understand the agency has been booking gas cylinders in my account number regularly and selling them to unauthorized persons. They became more careful when i lodged a complaint with the Central Complaint Board, New Delhi. But the situation has not improved any since then.
    I booked for refill on 19th September, after making numerous calls, and they promised to deliver gas within 3 or 4 days. Today it is 5 days since booking and they are not answering my calls. They receive the call and do not answer me. They keep me waiting on the phone while call charges are booked on it. They do it like they would want to punish me with it. I wonder if they are again resorting to selling the cylinders to hotels and petty shops, after booking it in my account number.
    It is clear Anna Hazare's messages have not reached this gas agency in Mysore.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices